• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AK47
    Registered Charger Fan
    • May 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Eurobolt View Post
    No holdong calls agains KC - none, nada, 0 on last of their 3 SB appearances.
    The past couple of days I was binge watching WWE clips of vintage Rock, NWO, Stone Cold Steve Austin, etc. of the 90's- early 2000's. Wait a minute this all looks familiar. Then it dawned on me. I've been watching KC games in the playoffs and SB.

Comment

• FoutsFan
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Feb 2019
      • Birmingham AL
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Eurobolt View Post
      No holdong calls agains KC - none, nada, 0 on last of their 3 SB appearances.
      That is his best feature, the NFL script that reads KC gets the calls/ on calls when the game is on the line or in the SB. Can’t have a big play called back on a deserving holding call, and if we don’t let the KC line hold Myhommy might get sacked or hit and fumble.

Comment

• FoutsFan
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Feb 2019
        • Birmingham AL
        • Send PM

Originally posted by AK47 View Post

The past couple of days I was binge watching WWE clips of vintage Rock, NWO, Stone Cold Steve Austin, etc. of the 90's- early 2000's. Wait a minute this all looks familiar. Then it dawned on me. I've been watching KC games in the playoffs and SB.
        When I watch KC’s O line hold like crazy and not get called for it, I expect to hear Jessie the Body Ventura saying “That’s just good, smart football Mean Jean”

Comment

• AK47
          Registered Charger Fan
          • May 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

When I watch KC’s O line hold like crazy and not get called for it, I expect to hear Jessie the Body Ventura saying “That’s just good, smart football Mean Jean”
          I'm dying bro. I love it!!!

Comment

• jubei
            Vagabond Ninja
            • Feb 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

I remember when Jessie said it was halitosis when one of the wrestlers were wriggling and making squashed, in-pain faces at his opponent. Had to look up what halitosis meant. It's "simple halitosis Mean Jean!

I digress. Mahomes does have plenty of NFL help but he is one heckuva QB. And any teams' fans would want him to be their QB if they took off their rose-colored glasses. But this year Justin will dethrone Mahomes. And on his way to the Lombardi he will bean that shithead jackson mahomes in the face with a fastball!

Comment

• FoutsFan
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Feb 2019
              • Birmingham AL
              • Send PM

Originally posted by jubei View Post

I remember when Jessie said it was halitosis when one of the wrestlers were wriggling and making squashed, in-pain faces at his opponent. Had to look up what halitosis meant. It's "simple halitosis Mean Jean!

I digress. Mahomes does have plenty of NFL help but he is one heckuva QB. And any teams' fans would want him to be their QB if they took off their rose-colored glasses. But this year Justin will dethrone Mahomes. And on his way to the Lombardi he will bean that shithead jackson mahomes in the face with a fastball!
              I agree, he is a hell of a QB which pisses me off more that he gets all the help from the refs and the NFL.

Comment

• Boltgang74
                We Are The Storm!
                • Aug 2018
                • Send PM

Dude is just the current "hero" in the NFL drama.Facts is facts.More folks are waking up to this too which is great to see.

Comment

• jubei
                  Vagabond Ninja
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Send PM

I just saw one of the youtube shorts in my youtube feed and saw a clip that said Mahomes, over the last 6 years, has 53 INTs thrown that were reversed by a penalty. next closest guy is Allen with...guess it...45? No! 35? NO! OK 25? Not even CLOSE! Answer was SEVEN!

wuhwuhWHAT?!

Comment

• sonorajim
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

Mahomes lives in the right neighborhood. KC. Reid, Kelce, OL. among others.
                    Not to take anything away from him, he's very good. He isn't winning SBs by himself.

Comment

• MusicMakerInMe
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jan 2020
                      • Send PM

Doing what needs to be done when it needs to be done.

There was a critical down on the road vs Baltimore in the AFCCG where he avoided defender after defender and threw a "lob" on the run to Kelce that got a first down (Kelce additionally made a great catch).

Same with the Super Bowl winning drive picking up critical downs.

It's stuff like that.

Your defense is gassed and giving up the lead? You need to get a first down and some sustained drive that kills clock. So get that first down and march.

Super Bowls aren't won or lost on "potential" or excuses. Everybody gets calls for and against them. You got to make them count or negate them.
                      Last edited by MusicMakerInMe; 03-06-2024, 03:54 PM.

Comment

• Riverwalk
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Nov 2021
                        • Send PM

Wasn’t he a shortstop in high school? Perhaps more shortstops should be recruited to play QB.

Personally, I always played 1st base, but always admired the shortstops who inevitably were the most gifted athletically on the teams.

Cat like quickness, hyper awareness of the correct infield play, and blazing speed and accuracy to throw the runner out at first base.

Comment

• Maniaque 6
                          French Speaking Charger Fan
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Québec city
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by MusicMakerInMe View Post
                          Doing what needs to be done when it needs to be done.

There was a critical down on the road vs Baltimore in the AFCCG where he avoided defender after defender and threw a "lob" on the run to Kelce that got a first down (Kelce additionally made a great catch).

Same with the Super Bowl winning drive picking up critical downs.

It's stuff like that.

Your defense is gassed and giving up the lead? You need to get a first down and some sustained drive that kills clock. So get that first down and march.

Super Bowls aren't won or lost on "potential" or excuses. Everybody gets calls for and against them. You got to make them count or negate them.
                          Remember Justin two tears ago against Vegas ?

Comment

Working...
                          X