• Show
Clear All
  • BoltBalls
    Always keep eye contact!
    • Jun 2013
    • SD!
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Den60 View Post
    Implied? Don't get it. I just said that he doesn't have to implode to get us a top 5 pick. I think a significant injury to Mathews, Luiget, Butler, or Weddle screws us over pretty good. If we lose Gates, Hardwick, Reyes, JJ, English Cox or Wright we could be hurting pretty good. Then you can throw in Thomas and Freeney (if we can't stop the run pressuring the QB isn't going to be of much use to us so I don't rank him higher) as guys we might miss.
    If Peyton Manning or Von Miller goes down for the Broncos, is their season not over? Or Ryan Clady?

If Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Joe Flacco, etc go down is their season not in jeopardy? If their starting LT goes down are they OK?

Comment

• Den60
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by BoltBalls View Post
      If Peyton Manning or Von Miller goes down for the Broncos, is their season not over? Or Ryan Clady?

If Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Joe Flacco, etc go down is their season not in jeopardy? If their starting LT goes down are they OK?
      Manning, Rodgers, Brady yes. Not a big Flacco fan. I post multiple Chargers where losing them would have a big/huge impact on the team because we are rice paper thin at so many positions. By the way, the Donks are without Miller for 4 games.

If you want to go over which Chargers I posted whom you don't believe losing would mean much to us then I will gladly debate you on it. For the record, I am pretty comfortable defending what I write.

And the funny thing is that I didn't put Rivers on the list because the original post implied that he had to "implode" in order for us to draft high enough to secure his replacement. Of the 6 names you post you include 4 QBs. You really should have thrown Brees into that mix by the way.

Comment

Working...
      X