Football is over for this season for the Chargers. NFL wanted Redskins to win.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TTK
    EX-Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • America's Finest City
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Hard4SanDiego View Post
    Telesco deserves much praise if you want to find brightsides. Keenan Allen is the steal of the draft thus far, woodhead was a wonderful FA pickup. Telesco gets more of a pass on some stuff like Teo and McCoy. Being a GM first time is tough stuff imo. I dont give McCoy a pass period because coaches either know the game or they dont. My 9 year old knows you runt he ball on the goal like in that situation.

So I am very happy with Telesco so far, and hope McCoy gets his head on straight, but if he doesnt I hope Telesco doesnt pull a fucking AJ and let the clown learn on the job for 5 years while i continue to waste money on season tickets.
    Why buy season tickets if you don't believe in the product? I didn't waste my money and go to any games during the last few years Norv was here and I lost complete faith in him.

Comment

Originally posted by TTK View Post
      Why buy season tickets if you don't believe in the product? I didn't waste my money and go to any games during the last few years Norv was here and I lost complete faith in him.
      After a long long time I finally got to move over to the home field side in plaza from visitors. There was a waiting list. If I give them up I would have to start all over, and im not the type of fan to sell them to turds fans no matter how bad we are.

Comment

• Den60
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
        Since the season is over what plans do you guys have? Vacations etc? What other sports are you going to watch?
        Aztec basketball.

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
          Since the season is over what plans do you guys have? Vacations etc? What other sports are you going to watch?
          Nothing will change for me. I didnt expect us to make the playoffs this year.

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

I'll be in front of the TV every week, watching this team grow and progress. Frankly, I haven't enjoyed Chargers football this much since 2010.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• SDFan
                Woober Goober
                • Jun 2013
                • Dolores, CO
                • Retired
                • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post

NFL version of Dwarf Tossing.
                Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

• richpjr
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Nashville
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by TTK View Post
                  I renewed my tickets the year after we went 1-15. Nothing I have seen since was worse than that.

Comment

Working...
                  X