• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thelightningwill
    Go Aztecs and Pads
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Beerman View Post
    Judson1360: Rodney Harrison: if you can't get a foot you don't deserve to win.
    If you can't win a Super Bowl without playing for a cheater or using performance-enhancing drugs, you probably should shut the fuck up, Harrison.

Comment

• Den60
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by TTK View Post
      Let's not start this old argument again.
      Why, are you satisfied with the state of the defense? I really don't understand why some of you on here feel the need to tell posters what they can and cannot post about. MGB took the time to take another cheap shot at AJ and I pointed out that TT was the one who decided whom to keep and whom to let go. Like it or not this is TT's roster and at least a few of us have consistently questioned his decisions regarding the defense since before the draft. Maybe it is that you just don't like the fact that we were right?

Comment

• homeless simpson
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

let's take a step back and reminisce about all the positive fluff pieces from the bye week.

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Kudos to MGB for seemingly mending his ways. The apoplectic posts following losses of the last few years have been replaced by sound judgment and reasoning. Never thought I would see the day. Now, if only the Old Tuba Corps(TM) could follow his example...

Comment

Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by homeless simpson View Post
            let's take a step back and reminisce about all the positive fluff pieces from the bye week.
            Nah, let's all get out on the ledge and jump. Myopia is better in crowds.

Comment

• Den60
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by homeless simpson View Post
              We may need to rerun that a few more times then. Our schedule from here on out is a bit more difficult than the first half of the season.

Comment

• sandiego17
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Den60 View Post
                I really don't understand why some of you on here feel the need to tell posters what they can and cannot post about.
                Where do you count yourself? Do you not see the irony?

Maybe it is that you just don't like the fact that we were right?
                Throw enough stuff out there, you can broken clock "right." The wrongs, however, far outnumber the rights. Rivers, stunningly and horrifically wrong. OL? Fluker moving to guard if not this year, next year. 3 wins.

Comment

• TTK
                  EX-Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • America's Finest City
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Den60 View Post
                  Why, are you satisfied with the state of the defense? I really don't understand why some of you on here feel the need to tell posters what they can and cannot post about. MGB took the time to take another cheap shot at AJ and I pointed out that TT was the one who decided whom to keep and whom to let go. Like it or not this is TT's roster and at least a few of us have consistently questioned his decisions regarding the defense since before the draft. Maybe it is that you just don't like the fact that we were right?
                  That's not the reason at all. It's because this topic has already been beaten to death. Yeah the defense stinks and I don't think there's a Charger fan that's pleased about that, nor do I think the bums that some people wanted to keep would have made a difference.

If we must bitch about something, I'd rather bitch about the end of the game play calling/Rivers audible for now rather than the defense. Now that was one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen.

Comment

Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

TTK, what are you talking about? Have you missed the thousands of posts where members have compared this defense with the old Steel Curtain? Called it "championship caliber?"

Yeah, I guess I have too.

Comment

• QSmokey
                      Guardedly Optimistic
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Kuna, Idaho
                      • Retired
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR View Post
                      Nah, let's all get out on the ledge and jump. Myopia is better in crowds.
                      Now don't you or anyone try and take my spot! I was there first. Take a number.

Comment

Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
                        Now don't you or anyone try and take my spot! I was there first. Take a number.
                        Could you please let Den60 cut in front of you?

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

I dont agree on Te'o. This is what? his 3rd game after missing all of preseason and you have already labeled him a bust? Sorry, i cant go along with that. McCoy gets three years while Te'o gets three games?......alrighty then.
                          The rest of it i can agree with.

Comment

Working...
                          X