• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • oneinchpunch
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

The team took a step back so shall us fans!
    Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• TABF
      Por debajo del promedio
      • Jun 2013
      • SoCal
      • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
      The team took a step back so shall us fans!
      Unfortunatley, that only stands true in ticket sales. The internet fans are only getting started when the team shits the bed.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by TBF View Post
        Unfortunatley, that only stands true in ticket sales. The internet fans are only getting started when the team shits the bed.
        I'm sure there will be a ton of Broncos fans there on Sunday.
        Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• thelightningwill
          Go Aztecs and Pads
          • Jul 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by blahblahblah View Post
          Young players MIGHT improve. You don't know what you have until you play them. Old players won't.

I'm not happy with the play of the young guys, but at least we're not going into next year thinking they might be the answer. This is a rebuilding year, best to find out now.
          Philip Rivers and Jarret Johnson are two old players who have improved this year. So have our center, Royal, and Gates. Oh, and our punter.

Comment

• TABF
            Por debajo del promedio
            • Jun 2013
            • SoCal
            • Send PM

I'm sure there will be a ton of Broncos fans there on Sunday.
            Regardless of thier record, there are always a sizeable amount of Denver fans present. They travel well, always have and probably always will (AFC West teams are guaranteed a SD game each year, and they all represent in beautiful SD.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Joel Dressen: "I like San Diego, it's not that loud there. They don't really have a home field advantage."
              Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• QSmokey
                Guardedly Optimistic
                • Jun 2013
                • Kuna, Idaho
                • Retired
                • Send PM

Joel Dressen: "I like San Diego, it's not that loud there. They don't really have a home field advantage."
                In town Bolts fans....

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
                  In town Bolts fans....
                  What in-town fans?

Ther are probably a dozen at this point
                  Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• QSmokey
                    Guardedly Optimistic
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Kuna, Idaho
                    • Retired
                    • Send PM

What in-town fans?

There are probably a dozen at this point
                    It's been mid-70s and clear the last several days. Picture postcard beautiful. The wife and I are taking the pups and driving out to hike around in the mountains this Sunday. We had to choose between the mountains, the desert, and the ocean.

Or we could have bought overpriced tickets, paid for overpriced parking, paid nearly $40 bucks for 2 pieces of cold pizza and 2 soft drinks, and watched the Broncos kick the Chargers heinies all over dilapidated Qualcomm stadium.

Not a really difficult choice, ya know.

Comment

• Boltdog
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Lunar Surface
                      • Nutrition Consultant
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by thelightningwill View Post
                      I'm not saying I want Shaun Phillips back, but he looks better this year than he has in any recent years. He's definitely better than English is or likely ever will be.
                      Besides the change in scenery, Phillips' resurgence may also have something to do with playing for a different defensive coaching staff, starting with Jack Del Rio. Hard to figure their D's overall performance though, given their injuries, etc.
                      Last edited by Boltdog; 11-08-2013, 10:43 AM.
                      Fighting for Carson...and Wilmington...ity:

Comment

• richpjr
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Nashville
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
                        It's been mid-70s and clear the last several days. Picture postcard beautiful. The wife and I are taking the pups and driving out to hike around in the mountains this Sunday. We had to choose between the mountains, the desert, and the ocean.

Or we could have bought overpriced tickets, paid for overpriced parking, paid nearly $40 bucks for 2 pieces of cold pizza and 2 soft drinks, and watched the Broncos kick the Chargers heinies all over dilapidated Qualcomm stadium.

Not a really difficult choice, ya know.
                        I had my choice between the mountains, desert and oceans too, but decided to spend the day with my 2 daughters at the game. We'll go down early, have some appetizers, play a few games and just relax and chat. The weather will be our normal picture perfect day. Then I'll grill a delicious lunch and maybe have some dessert. Then we'll go in and root for our favorite team. Both my daughters will be wearing their Mrs Rivers jerseys they asked for at Christmas last year. The stadium is dilapidated and we are underdogs at home, but we'll still cheer them on and high five when make a good play. If they lose, so be it, we'll drive home together and chat about the game. All in all - a day spent with my daughters at a Charger game: priceless.

You are right, it's not a difficult choice.

Comment

• QSmokey
                          Guardedly Optimistic
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Kuna, Idaho
                          • Retired
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
                          I had my choice between the mountains, desert and oceans too, but decided to spend the day with my 2 daughters at the game. We'll go down early, have some appetizers, play a few games and just relax and chat. The weather will be our normal picture perfect day. Then I'll grill a delicious lunch and maybe have some dessert. Then we'll go in and root for our favorite team. Both my daughters will be wearing their Mrs Rivers jerseys they asked for at Christmas last year. The stadium is dilapidated and we are underdogs at home, but we'll still cheer them on and high five when make a good play. If they lose, so be it, we'll drive home together and chat about the game. All in all - a day spent with my daughters at a Charger game: priceless.

You are right, it's not a difficult choice.
                          A day with the family is worth it...regardless of where you spend that day. Really has nothing to do with the Chargers or football (but of course you know that).

Comment

Working...
                          X