Remember When I Said We Should Dangle Inman?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

LaTroy Lewis was a monster this preseason for the Raiders. Strongside LB but played DE with the Vols. He looked amazing for a UDFA. Had he put up the numbers he did on our team he probably makes the team. Hes someone i wouldnt mind looking at. The guy in front of him Calhoun was also cut. I liked him coming out. I like Lewis more.

Comment

• Bolt-O
      Administrator
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Steve View Post
      I love the artificial drama that media types have created around cut down day. The Final 53. Bullshit. Every year for as long as I can remember, we have made multiple moves the 1st week of the season, and then a bunch of other moves the next few weeks, before the transactions finally settle down. Every NFL team watches, scouts and follows players all the way through college, and keeps updates on scouting them in the pros, making the adjustments to their files. If we need to go out and look for help, we have a good idea of what everyone out there can do.
      Word. If someone posted a topic saying "Final 53", I would have changed it. At least one player will be added as soon as Perryman officially goes to the IR (to return), so if not Clemens, someone who could help against Denver. I'm holding out for history not to repeat itself in the first game with someone getting hurt, and Inman is reliable.

Comment

• blueman
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Trading Inman for a LB? I like it.

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post

Word. If someone posted a topic saying "Final 53", I would have changed it. At least one player will be added as soon as Perryman officially goes to the IR (to return), so if not Clemens, someone who could help against Denver. I'm holding out for history not to repeat itself in the first game with someone getting hurt, and Inman is reliable.
          Probably Clemens.

Comment

• Steve
            Administrator
            • Jun 2013
            • South Carolina
            • Meteorologist
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
            LaTroy Lewis was a monster this preseason for the Raiders. Strongside LB but played DE with the Vols. He looked amazing for a UDFA. Had he put up the numbers he did on our team he probably makes the team. Hes someone i wouldnt mind looking at. The guy in front of him Calhoun was also cut. I liked him coming out. I like Lewis more.
            Plus the Raiders play a variant of the same D we do, so it's likely he can step in quickly instead of having to spend weeks learning the D.

Comment

Working...
            X