Which is more important when we draft in 2019?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • charger1993
    Registered Charger Fan
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

Heres my opinion on the dts i like
    ed oliver- grrat motor, quick first step, gets off the ball quick and usually spilts the gusrd and center. We wont ever see him tho hes a top 5 pick
    Dexter Lawerence- hes 6 ft4 340, while he does fit a 3-4 better, at clemson hes shown he can play multiple techniques 0 tech,1,3. Gets consistent pass rush. And can hold the point of attack. Cons last year played through a foot injury, he said he only played at 50 percent health last season. That worries me even tho he had good numbers for his injury
    Christian wilkins- gets off the ball fast, very smart player, recognizes the play and normally makes the right play, very versitile can play end if need be, very emotional and passionate leader, much like fellow alum brian dawkins, he has that same passion.
    Rashaun gary- athletic, more of a bull rusher, not to big but not to small. But i fear his down fall is he relies on his athletic ability to much.

If its me I'm taking Christian because of how he plays. We wont ever see oliver so im not entertaining that idea. Second would be lawerence then gary

Comment

• Formula 21
      The Future is Now
      • Jun 2013
      • Republic of San Diego
      • Send PM

Originally posted by charger1993 View Post

ed oliver- grrat motor, quick first step, gets off the ball quick and usually spilts the gusrd and center. We wont ever see him tho hes a top 5 pick
      Dexter Lawerence- hes 6 ft4 340, while he does fit a 3-4 better, at clemson hes shown he can play multiple techniques 0 tech,1,3. Gets consistent pass rush. And can hold the point of attack. Cons last year played through a foot injury, he said he only played at 50 percent health last season. That worries me even tho he had good numbers for his injury
      Christian wilkins- gets off the ball fast, very smart player, recognizes the play and normally makes the right play, very versitile can play end if need be, very emotional and passionate leader, much like fellow alum brian dawkins, he has that same passion.
      Rashaun gary- athletic, more of a bull rusher, not to big but not to small. But i fear his down fall is he relies on his athletic ability to much.

If its me I'm taking Christian because of how he plays. We wont ever see oliver so im not entertaining that idea. Second would be lawerence then gary
      Nice analysis.
      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
      The Wasted Decade is done.
      Build Back Better.

Comment

• like54ninjas
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Oct 2017
        • Great White North
        • Draftnik
        • Send PM

My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
        K9
        Nasir
        Tillery
        Parham
        Reed

Comment

• chris9341
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2013
          • Send PM

Heres what I say to the people who want an Offensive lineman go back and watch some of our games last year on defense and every single game we got dominated and it's no different this year. Look at the Rams game they dominated our D-line from start to finish. Our Offensive line isn't great by any means but it is decent enough right now to get the job done.I know that isn't saying much. If we had some rookie QB in there I would be all over us getting an offensive lineman but Rivers has played on a lot of bad offensive lines protecting him. Our defensive line cannot continue to get dominated like they are.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
            Smooth Operation
            • May 2017
            • Send PM

Derwin without a FS is _________.
            We do not play modern football.

Comment

• 21&500
              Bolt Spit-Baller
              • Sep 2018
              • A Whale's Vajayjay
              • CMB refugee
              • Send PM

Who do u take?? Greg little most likely is a too 12 pick.
              G-Ro knows.

Comment

• 21&500
                Bolt Spit-Baller
                • Sep 2018
                • A Whale's Vajayjay
                • CMB refugee
                • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
                like Bosa without a DT?

G-Ro knows.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Oct 2017
                  • Great White North
                  • Draftnik
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
                  There will be some intriguing prospects at FS rounds 2-5.
                  This draft is deep at DT, DE/EDGE, WR, & decent at OT, QB, S. QBs and OTs will get over drafted and really good defensive talents will fall.

MikeDub
                  K9
                  Nasir
                  Tillery
                  Parham
                  Reed

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

On depths charts I've seen, Derwin James is listed as our FS. Tried to look on the Chargers depth chart but it was empty

Comment

• like54ninjas
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Oct 2017
                      • Great White North
                      • Draftnik
                      • Send PM

Guys that are already on my short list for us in round 1.

Christian Wilkins, Derrick Brown, Austin Bryant, Joe Jackson, Gregg Little, Josh Allen, Montez Sweat, & Jeff Simmons.
                      Looks like the value at OT will be rounds 2-4.

MikeDub
                      K9
                      Nasir
                      Tillery
                      Parham
                      Reed

Comment

• charger1993
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • May 2017
                        • Send PM

I like alot of those guys. But im naming 1st round prospects i think would not only be good for our team but also Bpa

Comment

• charger1993
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • May 2017
                          • Send PM

I agree its to early but it never hurts to remember guys as you watch college football. That way we can have a general idea even tho we wont be making the picks. I enjoy looking st what the teams needs and who we might get. So far ghe onky sure fire offensive lineman i like is little. But we would have to stink it up to get him

Comment

Working...
                          X