Clear All
  • QSmokey
    Guardedly Optimistic
    • Jun 2013
    • Kuna, Idaho
    • Retired
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Beerman View Post
    My big miss was Marshall, although that was more wishful thinking than anything. I've been trying to get rid of Brown since midseason last year (and all offseason). Sorenson, I just didn't see the value in keeping.

I do think they have sources in the organization that tell them certain things. Acee and Ghelk also thought Brown was going to stick. I assume they all got the info from the same people.

We fans have the luxury of just predicting based on the observations we see. We are merely BIASED observers in that sense. My observations told me Brown didn't fit what this offense needed (not to even mention the injuries). TT agreed.

I still think none of our beat reporters really know shit about the team and that's exactly how the front office wants it. They get the meaningless transactions that are done before the general public, but when it comes to actual sentiments about the players from upper management or McCoy, it's all pure speculation.
    Funny you should say that. My wife (she's an Aztec alum) is reading the paper this morning and says: "Oh, I just noticed that Vincent Brown went to San Diego State". To which I replied: "Yeah, but he was cut". She looks at me and says: "But they (the UT) have him listed here as one of the 'Players to Watch' in 2014".
    Last edited by QSmokey; 09-01-2014, 09:07 AM.

Comment

• thelightningwill
      Go Aztecs and Pads
      • Jul 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Beerman View Post
      Have no clue who Woodward and Bernstein are.
      I hope you meant that Acee and Gehlken have no clue who Woodward and Bernstein are.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
        No Sir, I Dont Like It
        • Jun 2013
        • Section 457
        • Migrant Film Worker
        • Send PM

Time to cut this Bernsteins

Briss logo:
        Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
        sigpic

Comment

• Heatmiser
          BetterToday ThanYesterday
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
          Time to cut this Bernsteins

:
          That would be un-bearable

TG
          Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

Working...
          X