• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sgt. Pepper
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Apr 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Let's not forget that our Front office let Inman go. Inman isn't close to being what Tyrell is but maybe Cantrell, Davis or Scott can be better than what Inman was.
    Not to say Inman wasn't good, he didnok for us but I think these guys can be too. Look forward to seeing Cantrell and inakready like Scott.

Inman was not Tyrell Williams or KA or MW, but he had a good connection with Rivers (810 yds, 4TDs in 2016) and IMO is the perfect insurance policy if one of the top 3 WRs has to miss time. Maybe Cantrell, Scott or Davis can be even better but at this time none of them have any NFL experience.

Comment

• Panamamike
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
      Inman was not Tyrell Williams or KA or MW, but he had a good connection with Rivers (810 yds, 4TDs in 2016) and IMO is the perfect insurance policy if one of the top 3 WRs has to miss time. Maybe Cantrell, Scott or Davis can be even better but at this time none of them have any NFL experience.
      Experience comes from opportunity. I think we have a pretty solid group.

Comment

• SYB
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Mar 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post

Helluva high price for that insurance coverage. I dont see wr as a weak area at all.
        Yep. Paying $11 mil for your 4th option is a quick way to get yourself unemployed.

Comment

• Xenos
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Feb 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
          I am higher on DEN's Oline fix than others.
          It's the Mike Munchak factor. Not sure why the Steelers let him go. Wish we could have snatched him up instead. Probably the best OL coach after Scar.

Comment

• SYB
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Mar 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

It's the Mike Munchak factor. Not sure why the Steelers let him go. Wish we could have snatched him up instead. Probably the best OL coach after Scar.
            Not gonna lie, the Fangio and Munchak hires didn't make me happy. Hopefully, Fangio is a great DC, but a horrible HC.

Comment

• SYB
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Mar 2019
              • Send PM

Let me remind you that TW had like 1 or 2 catches and spent most of the year on the PS before his breakout year 2. So why is it so hard to imagine Scott or Cantrell doing the same? Both were getting tons of love before succumbing to injuries last TC.

And you don't spend $11 million a year on an "insurance" policy.

Comment

• Xenos
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Feb 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by SYB View Post

Not gonna lie, the Fangio and Munchak hires didn't make me happy. Hopefully, Fangio is a great DC, but a horrible HC.
                It doesn't make me happy either. Elway seems to be doing things right with this hire and the draft. Hoping that I'm completely wrong but it could be a three way race again in the AFC West.

Comment

• RTPbolt
                  Charger Fan till the end
                  • Jun 2013
                  • North Carolina
                  • Send PM

I doubt Denver turns it around that quickly with new coaching and plans to learn. Im not sold on their qb situation either. Flacco has declined and is going into aworse OL situation.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Well Hey, Denario Alexander had a good connection with Rivers too in a short time. Not like no other WRs can and they will get their opportunity.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by SYB View Post

That happens alot. Norv being the biggest HC failure but a good OC.

Comment

• SYB
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Mar 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by RTPbolt View Post
                        I doubt Denver turns it around that quickly with new coaching and plans to learn. Im not sold on their qb situation either. Flacco has declined and is going into aworse OL situation.
                        Exactly the reason why I don't really take them seriously this year. Along with the fact that outside of Sanders, who is coming off of a major injury, their receiving corps is meh. That D might be real nasty though.

Comment

• SYB
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Mar 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

That happens alot. Norv being the biggest HC failure but a good OC.
                          McDaniels and Crennel come to mind as well.

Comment

Working...
                          X