• Show
Clear All
  • Boltgang74
    We Are The Storm!
    • Aug 2018
    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

No Scar either.

Boltnut/Chargeroo have to include the changes between 2016/17 as well. Almost turned over the entire starting OL between those years too and all we get are complaints.

May be time to look at the people bringing in the players and the people coaching the players or just may be time to exercise some patience and continue building.
    I vote the first idea!!!

Comment

• chargeroo
      Fan since 1961
      • Jan 2019
      • Oregon
      • Retired Manager/Pastor
      • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

Wirfs would be a great pick.
      There are a bunch of late round one and lower Olinemen.
      It's a conumdrum.
      What school does conundrum play for?
      THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• blueman
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Put Burrow behind our Oline or whatever patchwork variation of it come Sept, jeepers what a train wreck. Dude needs more protection than Rivers. Not a good use of resources as we will have to trade picks we desperately need, just a terrible idea. I get wanting a new young version of Rivers, but talk about ignoring the OL to get it, then what? Burrow would be better than Rivers was this year? Not. Gonna. Happen.

Comment

• beachcomber
          & ramblin' man
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
          Matt Millers 3 round mock.

agree on Wirfs and Biadasz, as that would spell both Pouncey and Okung, our two biggest ?s on the Oline atm, and.... would pass on Hurts for S Hamsah Nasirildeen.

5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• dmac_bolt
            Day Tripper
            • May 2019
            • North of the Lagoon
            • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
            Put Burrow behind our Oline or whatever patchwork variation of it come Sept, jeepers what a train wreck. Dude needs more protection than Rivers. Not a good use of resources as we will have to trade picks we desperately need, just a terrible idea. I get wanting a new young version of Rivers, but talk about ignoring the OL to get it, then what? Burrow would be better than Rivers was this year? Not. Gonna. Happen.
            I don’t want a young version of Rivers. I want a QB that can throw and run, not stumble like a baby giraffe with a rhino tranq dart stuck in his thigh. Its time to embrace the modern NFL and go get that guy. New OL won’t do shit with the same QB, he didn’t get the team over the hump in 16 years (is it 16?) - several with arguably the best roster in the NFL. why expect 17 to be the charm? Thank him for his service and move on.
            “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• wu-dai clan
              Smooth Operation
              • May 2017
              • Send PM

LOL dmac...exactly.
              We do not play modern football.

Comment

• richpjr
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Nashville
                • Send PM

What? How much have you watched him play? He isn't Hurts, but he is way more mobile than Rivers and can run when needed. He had a couple of huge, win sealing runs for first downs against Alabama.

Comment

• Boltgang74
                  We Are The Storm!
                  • Aug 2018
                  • Send PM

Yeah how much is the guy running right now?Pass.

Comment

• MagicMamba88
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Sep 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

I don’t want a young version of Rivers. I want a QB that can throw and run, not stumble like a baby giraffe with a rhino tranq dart stuck in his thigh. Its time to embrace the modern NFL and go get that guy. New OL won’t do shit with the same QB, he didn’t get the team over the hump in 16 years (is it 16?) - several with arguably the best roster in the NFL. why expect 17 to be the charm? Thank him for his service and move on.

Comment

• chargeroo
                      Fan since 1961
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Oregon
                      • Retired Manager/Pastor
                      • Send PM

I don't think it's important because there's no chance we can draft Burrow but you haven't seen enough of Joe. He's not immobile like PR is. I saw him run for a big third down (about 15 yards) in the Mississippi State game and he also ran another one in for a TD in that same game. He had a couple of nice runs in the Alabama game. He's also accurate when he has to sprint out to escape the pass rush. He'll be a great QB for the Bengals.
                      THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• FoutsFan
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Feb 2019
                        • Birmingham AL
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
                        What school does conundrum play for?
                        He plays Left Out for Whatsamatta U.

Comment

• blueman
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Eh, fair enough about Burrow running (even if I’m not convinced he’s the slam dunk some think), but also agree we are not gonna get close to drafting him.

Comment

Working...
                          X