• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dmac_bolt
    Day Tripper
    • May 2019
    • North of the Lagoon
    • Send PM

AT&T dropped NFL Network from U-verse after the DirectTV thing and some spat with NFL - not sure, or so i heard that is why. pissed about that ... i like NFL Net as far at it goes, now also will miss the Thurs games.

the last time i used some "free" streaming website - my computer never got over the invasion and infection. I hear its more reputable now vs old time russian-ghosted sites but i have trust issues now
    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• like54ninjas
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2017
      • Great White North
      • Draftnik
      • Send PM

Let's GO!!!

My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
      K9
      Nasir
      Tillery
      Parham
      Reed

Comment

• Panamamike
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

I watch them all on reddit in HD on my ipad. Works great.

Comment

• SYB
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Mar 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post
          I watch them all on reddit in HD on my ipad. Works great.
          No lag and good picture quality?

Comment

• richpjr
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Nashville
            • Send PM

Jeez, another player hurting:

Comment

• Velo
              Ride!
              • Aug 2019
              • Everywhere
              • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
              • Send PM

Perryman can't keep himself off the injury list.

Comment

• Heatmiser
                HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Ty Long was the equivalent of an all pro when in the CFL as a PK. Good pickup by Telesco!!

TG
                Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• richpjr
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Nashville
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
                  Ty Long was the equivalent of an all pro when in the CFL as a PK. Good pickup by Telesco!!

TG
                  It was a good pickup and our kickoffs will be no issue, but watching him kick extra points in the preseason....

Comment

• SYB
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Mar 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post

TG
                    Good to know

Comment

• Xenos
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Feb 2019
                      • Send PM

Some of the defensive guys on Brissett:
                      https://theathletic.com/1190866/2019/09/06/the-chargers-shift-to-jacoby-brissett-forrest-lamps-role-and-a-surprise-captaincy-and-tacos/
                      Then the focus shifted to the Colts' next man up at quarterback, Jacoby Brissett.

Luck's announcement didn't affect the Chargers' film study too much. Jenkins and Hayward had tried to get a jump on their preparations and started watching film of Luck during the preseason, before they knew he wasn't playing. But the team didn't collectively dive into the Colts until Monday of this week, so by that point, they knew Brissett was starting and could examine tape from his previous regular-season starts in 2017, when Luck missed the whole season with a shoulder injury.

"You definitely have to change mentalities," Jenkins said. "With Luck, it was more of, stay back. Just stay back, because you don't know where these shots are coming from. And with Brissett, he'll run. He'll run it more. I think Luck, he stopped running it because he got hurt. So he kind of slowed back on that. But Jacoby is a guy who's still mobile in the pocket. That's where my mindset had to change. Even though he's running, I still have to play the deep ball. But I still have to show up in the run as well."

Luck rushed only 46 times last year after averaging more than 60 carries per season in his other four full campaigns.

"I'm watching Luck, but I'm really just watching the offense," Hayward said of his film study. "They're still running the same offense, so we got to be prepared for their offense. That's what I was watching. Just their offense. Not more Luck, just formations and what they like to run and things like that."

Phillips noted there will be some "subtle differences" between Luck and Brissett.

"They do have different mechanics," he said. "They're not the same player, so they go about things differently. Some of the stuff that you wouldn't think gives you problems with Luck, it gives you problems with Brissett. And vice-versa. It's a give and take. One player might not to do this, but he does this, and it's like, 'Oh, now we got to game plan totally different.' There's a lot that goes into it."

Phillips wouldn't go into any further specifics. "You can ask me next week after we play them," he said.

One thing is for certain, though: The Chargers are not overlooking Brissett, a former understudy of Tom Brady with the Patriots. They aren't viewing this turn of events as catching a huge break, at least publicly.

"They have a style of offense that they like to run," Davis said, "and Jacoby is a guy that is very capable of running it at a high level."

"This guy is a baller," Phillips said, "so it doesn't really matter."

"He played behind arguably the best quarterback of all time, and he was behind another good quarterback," Jenkins said, "So we don't expect for him to come in and do anything immature-like. We still think he'll be a guy that will come in and be able to manage the game."

Comment

• Fleet
                        TPB Founder
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Cardiff - Poipu
                        • Send PM

I expect Kyzir to show off his amazing work rate this Sunday. He will be a really twitchy MLB for us. Perryman is just way too injury prone. I thought it was a good safety net add but i think Kyzir could be a poor mans Myles Jack. I think if he stays healthy as well as Davis we could see snap totals pretty high up there for a Charger LB. Im guessing these 2 will play a majority of defensive snaps. White through 3 games last season played almost 150 snaps. Thats over 800 pace.

Comment

• SDBORN
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • May 2017
                          • Send PM

Omg now badgley..this offseason is looking like a disaster in terms of injuries.

Ty long didn't look great kicking point after tries in pre season did he?

Label me officially worried about Sunday's game (not that I wasn't already but this is getting ridiculous)

Comment

Working...
                          X