• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RTPbolt
    Charger Fan till the end
    • Jun 2013
    • North Carolina
    • Send PM

Was thinking about the latest Cheatriots episode. This video thing is a second offense on Bellcheat on video alone. He was fined $$ last time right? I dont think $ or even a draft pick has been a deterent from not being worth it to stop the unethical bullshit. Im sure Cleveland wasnt the first time they videod opponents either this or other years. Frankly if Sean Payton was benched a season for the headhuntingi think that is well in order for a repeat offender to bench Bellicheat plus a 1st rounder....up the stakes here Roger. Ban post season play like they do in college. This taints the victories of the Patriots even more....not like ball defation, videoing and other cheating hadnt already. Nfl has to go heavy on this crap....wins are meaningless if teams cheat to get them.

Comment

• Topcat
      AKA "Pollcat"
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by RTPbolt View Post
      Was thinking about the latest Cheatriots episode. This video thing is a second offense on Bellcheat on video alone. He was fined $$ last time right? I dont think $ or even a draft pick has been a deterent from not being worth it to stop the unethical bullshit. Im sure Cleveland wasnt the first time they videod opponents either this or other years. Frankly if Sean Payton was benched a season for the headhuntingi think that is well in order for a repeat offender to bench Bellicheat plus a 1st rounder....up the stakes here Roger. Ban post season play like they do in college. This taints the victories of the Patriots even more....not like ball defation, videoing and other cheating hadnt already. Nfl has to go heavy on this crap....wins are meaningless if teams cheat to get them.
      Agree...NFL should treat cheating like losing points on your driver's license for repeat offenses...If a coach like Belicheat is guilty multiple times, he should be banned from coaching in the NFL...then he can go to Canada to cheat...if they'll take him...

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Dec 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Agree...NFL should treat cheating like losing points on your driver's license for repeat offenses...If a coach like Belicheat is guilty multiple times, he should be banned from coaching in the NFL...then he can go to Canada to cheat...if they'll take him...
        Easy thing to do - get all the video. If the video is just of the advance scout - maybe watching the game, getting their insights to their job, and the like., thats fine. If there is video of the Bengals sideline, well - thats another story.

Comment

• DontEverGiveUp
          Registered Charger Fan
          • May 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Classic View Post
          The list of QBs who have defeated the Patriots, who are not Chargers continues to grow. It's been 11 long years since we have last beat the Patriots. 14 years since we have last beat Tom Brady. I hope we finally get a W next season no matter what.
          What an important and meaningful thing to keep track of. It takes a truly elite QB to beat the Patriots and Brady. Guys like Tannehill, Fitzpatrick, Cutler, Bortles, etc. Some of the greatest to ever play the position.

Comment

• Classic
            Hall Of Fame
            • Dec 2014
            • Send PM

Originally posted by DontEverGiveUp View Post

What an important and meaningful thing to keep track of. It takes a truly elite QB to beat the Patriots and Brady. Guys like Tannehill, Fitzpatrick, Cutler, Bortles, etc. Some of the greatest to ever play the position.
            I am not keeping record to take a shot Rivers. I just find it remarkable that we haven't been able to beat them when we have a far better QB. This organization has had far better talented teams and every time Pat's kick our ass. It's embarrassing record no matter the QB, but more so because Rivers IS a HOF.

Comment

• DontEverGiveUp
              Registered Charger Fan
              • May 2019
              • Send PM

I am not keeping record to take a shot Rivers. I just find it remarkable that we haven't been able to beat them when we have a far better QB. This organization has had far better talented teams and every time Pat's kick our ass. It's embarrassing record no matter the QB, but more so because Rivers IS a HOF.
              I feel ya, and I know you obviously aren't the one who created this narrative that QB determines everything. Just pointing out how ridiculous it is, especially when we have posters here that fully buy into it.

The main reason we have struggled against the Pats over the years is coaching. QB doesn't matter when our defensive scheme allows 5 consecutive TDs to start the game, mostly on RB screens and dump offs. Then you've got your McCree and Benji moments as well LOL.

​​​​

Comment

• jamrock
                lawyers, guns and money
                • Sep 2017
                • Send PM

Our entire season was sacrificed so the Patriots could be vanquished. At home in the wild card divisional game. After the Pats started 8-0.

tennessee wouldn’t have been there if they hadn’t won against us. They were 2-4 going into that game. Would have been 2-5 and their season likely over

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

For cris sakes it is a TEAM game!! Rivers isnt on defense as they run it down our throats.

McCree fumbled the game away when we had it won on a INT. This franchise is just cursed. No other way to explain it.
                  Last edited by Boltjolt; 01-05-2020, 11:01 AM.
                  11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia F/U Telesco
                  35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
                  37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
                  66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
                  69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
                  100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
                  110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
                  140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
                  181 Jarrian Jones CB - Florida st
                  225 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Ol' Miss ➡️ 253 Fabien Lovett DT-FL st

Comment

• captaind
                    Cook This Pork Chops
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Mars
                    • Ball Holder
                    • Send PM

Have a feeling both of today’s games will be blowouts.

Comment

• chargeroo
                      Fan since 1961
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Oregon
                      • Retired Manager/Pastor
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by DontEverGiveUp View Post

I feel ya, and I know you obviously aren't the one who created this narrative that QB determines everything. Just pointing out how ridiculous it is, especially when we have posters here that fully buy into it.

The main reason we have struggled against the Pats over the years is coaching. QB doesn't matter when our defensive scheme allows 5 consecutive TDs to start the game, mostly on RB screens and dump offs. Then you've got your McCree and Benji moments as well LOL.

​​​​
                      Think about it - have you ever seen a Bolts - Pats game where we won at the line of scrimmage on either side? Maybe the game where McCree fumbled the win away but all the rest of the years their lines are better than ours. We often have more great players in the skill positions but we can't win when our lines are inferior.
                      That's the same reason we can't beat KC.

When will our team leaders realize it? When will the people that post in here realize it. It seems so obvious to me.
                      THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                        Smooth Operation
                        • May 2017
                        • Send PM

The worst words in football...
                        almost intercepted.
                        We do not play modern football.

Comment

• richpjr
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Nashville
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
                          The worst words in football...
                          almost intercepted.
                          I guess that depends on who you are rooting for!

Comment

Working...
                          X