• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamrock
    lawyers, guns and money
    • Sep 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post
    another great drive by Burrow....... and a few great smart runs mixed in..... smart throw aways.... etc..... kid looks like a future NFL star......
    He settled down after some very poor field position and a couple of 3 and outs at the beginning.

very good looking player. This game has a bunch of guys I’d be happy to see on our team

Comment

• like54ninjas
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2017
      • Great White North
      • Draftnik
      • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

He settled down after some very poor field position and a couple of 3 and outs at the beginning.

very good looking player. This game has a bunch of guys I’d be happy to see on our team
      True enough
      My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
      K9
      Nasir
      Tillery
      Parham
      Reed

Comment

• Charge!
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Aug 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
        I've seen both of these QB's more on target in the past.
        Burrow is playing against best defense in college football.... and doing well...and getting better as game goes on..... first 2 series he was stuck near his goal line..... but at least did not pull a charger and turn the bsall over to that great defense.....

from what Ive seen Lawrence is a great RPO QB who has to run alot to open up easy passes to win..... and Lawrence throws a great pass now and then but misses too frequently to be great in NFL......

Lawrence is a hell of a gamer though..... runs like a big RB, tough, and never gives up...... there are good reasons he is undefeated..... I would not draft him high in first round though cause i dont want an RPO offense......

Comment

• Charge!
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Aug 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post
          I like that after Burrow took the lead he looked angry in a good way. Not smiling. Just very intense about this game.

And in the game of his life. He has over 270passing. 3td. 55ushing 1 TD. Vs the defending champ. In the title game. And its only the 1st half.

Im still down to send 2020, 2021, 2022 1st rd picks to Bengals for #1 overall.
          I agree... completely!...... Burrow is the best pro style QB to come out in a very very long time...... worth way more then the first pick in the draft.....

Comment

• Charge!
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Aug 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

agree... many great football players in this game......

Comment

• chargeroo
              Fan since 1961
              • Jan 2019
              • Oregon
              • Retired Manager/Pastor
              • Send PM

I was stunned by the ovation they gave Trump! Guess Louisiana is Trump country.
              THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• chargeroo
                Fan since 1961
                • Jan 2019
                • Oregon
                • Retired Manager/Pastor
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

agree... many great football players in this game......
                I hope the guys that have been downplaying Burrow are watching this one.
                THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                  Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                  • Feb 2019
                  • McLean Illinois
                  • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                  • Send PM

What a game so far...Simmons climbing back up my boards. Been saying we may not be able to afford the luxury of picking him with the needs we have...but now I'm starting to wonder if we can afford not to take him, should he be there at 6.

Cushenberry could be a later round value pick, with versatility as OC and Guard.

I don't think he would compliment our backfield as much as a big bruiser type, but I would not be disappointed with a mid round pick spent on Edwards-Helaire...not just talented, but surprisingly powerful, and absolutely no quit in him. MJD 2.0
                  The TPB makes plans....And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• jamrock
                    lawyers, guns and money
                    • Sep 2017
                    • Send PM

I was stunned by the ovation they gave Trump! Guess Louisiana is Trump country.
                    He knows where to show up.

you can bet he won’t be at the SF/GB game this weekend

Comment

• jamrock
                      lawyers, guns and money
                      • Sep 2017
                      • Send PM

Clemson has the second half start they needed. 3 and out on defense followed by a TD drive and 2 point conversion. 3 point game

Comment

• Charge!
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Send PM

I hope the guys that have been downplaying Burrow are watching this one.
                        and today with most college teams running RPO offenses, its hard to find a pro style passer anymore and this year the draft will have the greatest one in many many years.....

this draft is a rare opportunity to draft a special pro style QB...... we need to find some way to out bid NE, OAK, JAX, TB, PIT, DET, MIA, ...etc

whatever it takes will be worth it......

Comment

• jamrock
                          lawyers, guns and money
                          • Sep 2017
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
                          What a game so far...Simmons climbing back up my boards. Been saying we may not be able to afford the luxury of picking him with the needs we have...but now I'm starting to wonder if we can afford not to take him, should he be there at 6.

Cushenberry could be a later round value pick, with versatility as OC and Guard.

I don't think he would compliment our backfield as much as a big bruiser type, but I would not be disappointed with a mid round pick spent on Edwards-Helaire...not just talented, but surprisingly powerful, and absolutely no quit in him. MJD 2.0
                          Agree about Edwards-Helaire. LSU is underutilizing him in this game

Comment

Working...
                          X