• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • victoriaboltfan
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jan 2019
    • victoria b.c.
    • Send PM

Would our next 3 # 1 picks be enough to get Burrow ?

Comment

• jamrock
      lawyers, guns and money
      • Sep 2017
      • Send PM

I don’t know if we can get Burrow but I’d sure as shit call Joe Brady

Comment

• Charge!
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Aug 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
        I’m sold. Trade the farm for Burrow
        This!....only problem is that we will be competing with NE, OAK, MIA, JAX, TB, PIT, NO, DAL .... and others..... and we all know the NFL and media would love for Burrow to be a patriot!.... to continue that dynasty....

CIN is a bad enough team and franchise that they may think they have so many holes to fill and that these QB's are not that much different that they would be willing to trade their pick away for say 2-3 plus first rounders and maybe more picks thrown in.....

I would still do it...... we missed out on Elway because colts turned down 3 first round picks from Chargers...... yet sold him to DEN for less..... when you are a bad organization it costs you more to get players.....

Comment

• Charge!
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Aug 2019
          • Send PM

omg, can you imagine Burrow taking over for Brees and running that saints offense??? Burrow apparently loves Brees and saints..... and chose number 9 because of that.....

Comment

• richpjr
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Nashville
            • Send PM

I cannot fathom any situation where the Bengals trade out of the first pick.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
              Brock Bowers N.M.W.
              • Feb 2019
              • McLean Illinois
              • Pipefitter Illinois State University
              • Send PM

Lawrence having an off night...but he will be fine. He will go into next season with a chip on his shoulder, and a mission, and you'll really get to see what he is made of....but tonight is Burrow's.
              The TPB makes plans....And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB, Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Charge!
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Aug 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

He’s not as accurate tonight as he has been in the past. Lots of over throws and bounced passes
                that's what happened the last playoff game he won a few weeks ago......

Comment

• Critty
                  Dominate the Day.
                  • Mar 2019
                  • Send PM

Edwards Hellaire making me want to put him at Chargers 3rd rd pick if he is still there.
                  Who has it better than us?

Comment

• Charge!
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Aug 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by victoriaboltfan View Post
                    I hope so, but if it takes moreI would pay it to beat NE (our picks are higher)..... or NO or MIA...... or OAK.....

Comment

• Critty
                      Dominate the Day.
                      • Mar 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by victoriaboltfan View Post
                      Do they have a YES point to giving up the #1 pick?
                      If they do I think Telesco should pay the price.
                      Who has it better than us?

Comment

• Charge!
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
                        I cannot fathom any situation where the Bengals trade out of the first pick.
                        easy..... just like alot of fans think there is not much difference between Burrow, Tua, and Herbert, or that they believe with a great defense and running game you can win with any of them, so do alot of organizations........

plus, there are even organizations who falsely think that having many draft picks is better than one or sa few superstars?...... Chargers traded away future HOF safety Polumalu for a couple of scrub DB's that never amounted to anything........right after we stupidly let Harrison go......

so my point is there is a reason certain bad organization have been so consistently horrible.....

Remember how many Chargers fans wanted to trade down instead of drafting manning or rivers?...

and how many fans wanr=ted to trade away Bosa for a lower 1st rounder and a second and 3rd?

Comment

• richpjr
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Nashville
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

easy..... just like alot of fans think there is not much difference between Burrow, Tua, and Herbert, or that they believe with a great defense and running game you can win with any of them, so do alot of organizations........

plus, there are even organizations who falsely think that having many draft picks is better than one or sa few superstars?...... Chargers traded away future HOF safety Polumalu for a couple of scrub DB's that never amounted to anything........right after we stupidly let Harrison go......

so my point is there is a reason certain bad organization have been so consistently horrible.....
                          I repeat - I cannot fathom any situation where the Bengals don’t draft Burrows. Even the Bengals won’t screw this one up.

Comment

Working...
                          X