• Show
Clear All
  • ChargingBolts
    Superbowl?
    • Sep 2018
    • Los Angeles/Chicago
    • Send PM

What a tale of 2 seasons

Chiefs and Bolts both 12-4 then we go to the basement they go to the penthouse, sickening (still better than the Patriots going though imo)

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargingBolts View Post
      Which pi was worse, this or Casey's in Denver?
      Lol, wasn't even a PI against Denver. Uncatchable ball for one and it wasn't interference. It was a ticky tack call that shouldn't have been made. Just the curse of the Chargers type call and stupid rules that lets refs decide ballgames.

Comment

• Boltx
        Dominate the day
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargingBolts View Post
        What a tale of 2 seasons

Chiefs and Bolts both 12-4 then we go to the basement they go to the penthouse, sickening (still better than the Patriots going though imo)
        Yes, two franchises headed in 180 degree opposite directions.

KC with a developing dynasty. Chargers still fraggindragging their feet on finding a legit GM to even do a real rebuild. Sigh.
        ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Midwestbolt
          • Feb 2019
          • Midwest
          • Local 150 operating engineer.
          • Send PM

The better team won, to be sure.

Titans were beat on both sides of the ball.

Now, on to the next game...

Comment

• jamrock
            lawyers, guns and money
            • Sep 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Midwestbolt View Post
            The better team won, to be sure.

Titans were beat on both sides of the ball.

Now, on to the next game...
            Chiefs defense was better, chiefs running game was better, chiefs passing game was much better. Best team won. Congrats Chiefs!! 50 years between Super Bowls for KC

Comment

• gzubeck
              Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
              • Jan 2019
              • Tucson, AZ
              • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Chiefs defense was better, chiefs running game was better, chiefs passing game was much better. Best team won. Congrats Chiefs!! 50 years between Super Bowls for KC
              Yup! Be thankful that its not the donks or the turds...
              Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• MusicMakerInMe
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jan 2020
                • Send PM

I really don’t think either the 49ers or Packers can beat the Chiefs when KC is even close to firing on all cylinders.

Great offense will always have the upper hand, especially one like KC who can beat you in a number of ways. Like today they out Titaned the Titans game plan against them and ran the ball all over them in the 2nd half while eating up a ton of clock. Then of course we know they can go vertical or play the Pats game with the quick passes for massive YAC. They also just neutralized one of the scariest players in the NFL.

I want to see the Chargers get to that point one day, but I honestly think the organization is going to have to take some risks and change things up in terms of philosophy.

Comment

• gzubeck
                  Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Tucson, AZ
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by MusicMakerInMe View Post
                  I really don’t think either the 49ers or Packers can beat the Chiefs when KC is firing on all cylinders.

Great offense will always have the upper hand, especially one like KC who can beat you in a number of ways. Like today they out Titaned the Titans game plan against them and ran the ball all over them in the 2nd half eaten up a ton of clock. Then of course we know they can go vertical or play the Pats game with the quick passes for massive YAC.

i want to see the Chargers get to that point one day, but I honestly think the organization is going to have to take some risks and change things up in terms of philosophy.
                  Yes, the Chefs have all the elements for success...A QB, Offensive weapons, a resurgent defense playing better, and an actual bonafide coaching staff...LOL!
                  Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• SDBORN
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • May 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Lol, wasn't even a PI against Denver. Uncatchable ball for one and it wasn't interference. It was a ticky tack call that shouldn't have been made. Just the curse of the Chargers type call and stupid rules that lets refs decide ballgames.
                    Wow. I was just thinking of the same call when I saw the PI against titans. It was such a bad call.

Comment

• SDBORN
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • May 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by MusicMakerInMe View Post
                      I really don’t think either the 49ers or Packers can beat the Chiefs when KC is even close to firing on all cylinders.

Great offense will always have the upper hand, especially one like KC who can beat you in a number of ways. Like today they out Titaned the Titans game plan against them and ran the ball all over them in the 2nd half while eating up a ton of clock. Then of course we know they can go vertical or play the Pats game with the quick passes for massive YAC. They also just neutralized one of the scariest players in the NFL.

I want to see the Chargers get to that point one day, but I honestly think the organization is going to have to take some risks and change things up in terms of philosophy.
                      Will be interesting to see how it plays out, but never count out a top tier defense.

Best defense vs best offense usually goes to best defense. I do think the difference for kc is how much their defense has improved this year.

I think niners have a shot if they make it though

Comment

• ChargingBolts
                        Superbowl?
                        • Sep 2018
                        • Los Angeles/Chicago
                        • Send PM

Not seeing a ton of Packers fans in SF, too expensive? Spent all their money going to the Coliseum and Carson?

Comment

• jamrock
                          lawyers, guns and money
                          • Sep 2017
                          • Send PM

Chiefs 49ers is a good match up.

Comment

Working...
                          X