• Show
Clear All
  • richpjr
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Nashville
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Of course we miss him but this isnt about that. For YOU this is about MW so id say.....give it a rest already. He isnt here, they couldnt afford him and he is hurt and hasnt played since week 4...but will today.

We need to draft another WR which i think is obvious. IMO we needed to draft one back in April
    Come on Boltjolt - if Tyrod Taylor had thrown those passes, MW would not have dropped them!

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

Come on Boltjolt - if Tyrod Taylor had thrown those passes, MW would not have dropped them!
      True...Tyrod gives us a better shot to win than Rivers.

Comment

• jamrock
        lawyers, guns and money
        • Sep 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
        The offense misses what Tyrell Williams brought - deep speed and a 3rd playmaker at WR. Agree or disagree?
        Yes why do u think I’ve been begging for Josh Gordon or Antonio Brown

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Yes why do u think I’ve been begging for Josh Gordon or Antonio Brown
          The Patriots are kings of second chances and are running both out of there and you think it is OK to get those clowns? They wouldnt have even signed Brown had they known about his rape charges.

Comment

• jamrock
            lawyers, guns and money
            • Sep 2017
            • Send PM

The Patriots are kings of second chances and are running both out of there and you think it is OK to get those clowns? They wouldnt have even signed Brown had they known about his rape charges.
            Yes. I have no problem taking players the pats took a chance on.

again, there have been NO rape charges against Brown. A civil suit looking for money isn’t a “charge”

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Yes. I have no problem taking players the pats took a chance on.

again, there have been NO rape charges against Brown. A civil suit looking for money isn’t a “charge”
              Well just wait....its coming. Dont see anybody trying to sign him. There are other reasons not to sign him. The Raiders dumped him on the other reasons alone and why Pittsburgh dumped him. But hey keep holding out hope that we sign them. More disapointment coming your way.

Comment

• jamrock
                lawyers, guns and money
                • Sep 2017
                • Send PM

Well just wait....its coming. Dont see anybody trying to sign him. There are other reasons not to sign him. The Raiders dumped him on the other reasons alone and why Pittsburgh dumped him. But hey keep holding out hope that we sign them. More disapointment coming your way.
                I don’t expect the Chargers to do it because it isn’t their way. I do think they should do it.

hard for a Charger fan to be anymore disappointed than

Comment

• Velo
                  Ride!
                  • Aug 2019
                  • Everywhere
                  • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                  • Send PM

Tyrell just took a Carr pass 50 yards to the house. He has a TD catch in each game he has played in this season. Guess who kept him on the bench in fantasy today? :smh:

Comment

• richpjr
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Nashville
                    • Send PM

The Raider fans on this board are giddy about it.

Comment

• Velo
                      Ride!
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Everywhere
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
                      The Raider fans on this board are giddy about it.
                      No, that is not correct. No Raiders fans here that I know of. The Chargers fans who questioned whether Mike Williams was the better choice over Tyrell are far from giddy.

Comment

• SDBORN
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • May 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

No, that is not correct. No Raiders fans here that I know of. The Chargers fans who questioned whether Mike Williams was the better choice over Tyrell are far from giddy.
                        The real question is not between big Mike and Tyrell. It is why we kept Mebane , added Thomas Davis, kept Benjamin and added Tyrod, when we could have used that money to keep Tyrell + potentially add another impact player.

Mike will and Tyrell could have both been here this year.
                        ​​​​​

Comment

• Velo
                          Ride!
                          • Aug 2019
                          • Everywhere
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by SDBORN View Post

The real question is not between big Mike and Tyrell. It is why we kept Mebane , added Thomas Davis, kept Benjamin and added Tyrod, when we could have used that money to keep Tyrell + potentially add another impact player.

Mike will and Tyrell could have both been here this year.
                          ​​​​​
                          This is of course the ideal situation. It's not Mike v Tyrell. It's the Spanos/TT judgment that Tyrell wasn't a priority and banking on Benjamin/HH to fill make up for Tyrell's production. For a team with 5 losses by one score or less, Tyrell's 5 TDs could have made this a different season for the Chargers. Also, I think Mike Williams and Hunter Henry would both be better with Tyrell still in the arsenal. I can't help but believe that Mike's breakout season last year with 10 TDs was substantially aided by the presence of Tyrell.

Comment

Working...
                          X