• Show
Clear All
  • dmac_bolt
    Day Tripper
    • May 2019
    • North of the Lagoon
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post

Lol that's the point.They really try,they just suck at it.
    I agree with you. Many conspirators have postulated for years, decades, that they hire bad FO/coaches on purpose so as to not show them up. An "ego thing". Yeah, that's absurd imo. One, it costs them millions to have crap FO and coaching, none of the spanos seem so spiteful they would dump millions upon millions for that false pride.

Bigger and more obvious proof is that they don't even know what top talent is, so how would they know if they are avoiding it?
    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Boltgang74
      We Are The Storm!
      • Aug 2018
      • Send PM

Yep.The Spanos suck,start to finish top to bottom suck.

Comment

• attila
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Sep 2014
        • Send PM

Dry heave or vomit? What does Telesco do every time he sees Mike Williams and knows he could've picked Mahomes.

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Originally posted by attila View Post
          Dry heave or vomit? What does Telesco do every time he sees Mike Williams and knows he could've picked Mahomes.
          Anyone who mentions this is dumb. Sorry but it's just so lame.
          We were never going to pick a QB in the first round three fucking years ago. Geezus we still aren't doing it.

Perhaps next year or the year after.

Comment

• richpjr
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Nashville
            • Send PM

Every team in the league passed on Brady 5 times and some 6.

Comment

• UglyTruth
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Oct 2018
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
              FWIW, Tyrell is out for today's game.
              FWIW, should be noted that it's also the first game he's missed of his career.
              Tom Telesco’s Results in 9 years as Chargers GM:

- 69-74 record
              - 0 division titles in 9 yrs as GM
              - Worst record among all active GMs with same tenure
              - 6th worst winning percentage among all active GMs overall
              - 2 playoff wins despite elite QB all 9 yrs
              - Team still has the same weaknesses (Oline and run defense) that it had when hired as GM in 2013
              - Consistently puts together horrible depth, expects starters to never miss games

Comment

• Velo
                Ride!
                • Aug 2019
                • Everywhere
                • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                • Send PM

Mike Williams has completely disappeared. I wanted Mahomes but I knew Telesco would never draft him. The offense right now really misses Tyrell Williams. It's just too easy four defenses to shut down the passing attack. There is nobody else besides Keenan. Mike Williams benefited last year from having Tyrell Williams in front of him. Now that Mike is the number two guy, he just can't get it open. He's not dominating defensive backs like he was supposed to. That interception Rivers threw in the endzone, intended for Mike Williams, was too easy for the defensive back to pick off. Rivers wants to be able to trust Mike Williams is either going to catch the ball, or make sure the defensive back doesn't catch it. I don't know if Rivers is going to trust Mike going forward.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
                  Mike Williams has completely disappeared. I wanted Mahomes but I knew Telesco would never draft him. The offense right now really misses Tyrell Williams. It's just too easy four defenses to shut down the passing attack. There is nobody else besides Keenan. Mike Williams benefited last year from having Tyrell Williams in front of him. Now that Mike is the number two guy, he just can't get it open. He's not dominating defensive backs like he was supposed to. That interception Rivers threw in the endzone, intended for Mike Williams, was too easy for the defensive back to pick off. Rivers wants to be able to trust Mike Williams is either going to catch the ball, or make sure the defensive back doesn't catch it. I don't know if Rivers is going to trust Mike going forward.
                  Lol, bro total exaggeration. It's MW fault Rivers threw a ball right to the defender? Rivers threw some bad passes yesterday that he shouldnt have.
                  There were many passes that got intercepted intended for Tyrell that he didn't fight for.
                  Rivers won't trust MW going forward? Your hate is making you post stupid shit.
                  Last edited by Boltjolt; 10-07-2019, 05:50 AM.

Comment

• UglyTruth
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Oct 2018
                    • Send PM

Not just Mahomes, the Chargers passed on Ryan Ramczyk too who was an All Pro for the Saints last season. Think he could've helped shore up this brutal O line.

One who I really wanted was Malik Hooker and damn, pairing him with James a year later today could've formed the best Safety duo in the history of football.
                    Tom Telesco’s Results in 9 years as Chargers GM:

- 69-74 record
                    - 0 division titles in 9 yrs as GM
                    - Worst record among all active GMs with same tenure
                    - 6th worst winning percentage among all active GMs overall
                    - 2 playoff wins despite elite QB all 9 yrs
                    - Team still has the same weaknesses (Oline and run defense) that it had when hired as GM in 2013
                    - Consistently puts together horrible depth, expects starters to never miss games

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by UglyTruth View Post

Not just Mahomes, the Chargers passed on Ryan Ramczyk too who was an All Pro for the Saints last season. Think he could've helped shore up this brutal O line.

One who I really wanted was Malik Hooker and damn, pairing him with James a year later today could've formed the best Safety duo in the history of football.
                      You would be hating on Hooker too. He is always hurt and got hurt in game 3 this season and will be out 6 weeks

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                        Day Tripper
                        • May 2019
                        • North of the Lagoon
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
                        MW vs TW is not the difference in the team, jmo. MW had 13 receptions yesterday, that doesn't sound like disappearing to me. Rivers was a much bigger problem yesterday than MW. Rivers threw bad two bad pics and they lost by 1 TD ... its not complicated.

I suspect if MW is looking for $11m/yr x 4 yr deal in a yr or two ... he'll be playing somewhere else too. He also has not earned it.
                        “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• richpjr
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Nashville
                          • Send PM

BTW, I read some post game quotes and on the play on where MW went down on the sidelines and was down for a minute, he said he landed on the ball and it knocked the wind out of him and that his back was fine.

Comment

Working...
                          X