What Type of QB Do You Want The Chargers To Draft When The Time Comes?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • richpjr
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Nashville
    • Send PM

Originally posted by BayAreaBoltz View Post
    They won't need one:

Tom Brady to Chargers in 2020

This ain't happening, but if it did...Think about facing the Patriots in the playoffs and Belichek knowing every single thing that Brady does bad and exploiting it.

Comment

• 21&500
      Bolt Spit-Baller
      • Sep 2018
      • A Whale's Vajayjay
      • CMB refugee
      • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

This ain't happening, but if it did...Think about facing the Patriots in the playoffs and Belichek knowing every single thing that Brady does bad and exploiting it.
      I just had a scary vision of Rivers quartbacking the 2020 Patriots against us in the AFCCG
      G-Ro knows.

Comment

• BayAreaBoltz
        Chargers Hall of Fame
        • Sep 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

I just had a scary vision of Rivers quartbacking the 2020 Patriots against us in the AFCCG
        I can see it as well.

Comment

• Caslon
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Apr 2019
          • Send PM

That outlandish rumor of Tom Brady possibly being a Charger (if he leaves the Patriots) has me thinking back when Johnny Unitas joined the Chargers. QB's past their prime being put out to pasture on another NFL team. Back in 1973, the Chargers were that pasture.

Comment

• beachcomber
            & ramblin' man
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

the grass is not greener on the other side.... the grass is greener where you water it,

https://boltbeat.com/2019/10/31/char...rback-options/

what does Rivers want to do ?? did he ever entertain thoughts 'bout Tennessee ?? would he consider finishing things up somewhere else.... maybe wait 'til 2021 to relocate for a year or two ??

gonna take the man @his word that he wants to play @least a year in the new stadium.

not interested in trading up for Burrow or anyone else this next year.... if and when Phil stays, would prefer drafting a developmental prospect (again).

focus on the lines.... just look @N'awlins.... they've added Ramczyk and Erick McCoy thru the draft, and have had a seamless transition w/Teddy.
            5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• onthefence
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Sep 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by chris9341 View Post

Has a lefty ever won a SB? I know of just one who came close and that was Boomer Esiason.
              Kenny Stabler.

Comment

• richpjr
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Nashville
                • Send PM

Originally posted by onthefence View Post

Kenny Stabler.
                Steve Young.

Comment

• jubei
                  Vagabond Ninja
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Send PM

Steve Young.
                  The best of the southpaws. MAN he lit us up!

Comment

• AK47
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • May 2019
                    • Send PM

Knowing how to beat Brady is easy...get to him. Its the doing so in 2 seconds all game long is the hard part.

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

Rivers + consistent time to throw + a stout run game + a well coached o-line + Gronk + True Homefield advantage + Belicheck keeping defense in check + Belicheck ensuring 3rd stringers play like 1st stringers? Why do I think Belicheck is itching to win one without Tom. I bet he could with Rivers.

Comment

• chris9341
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jul 2013
                      • Send PM

yep I think I was the first person to say we should draft Herbert before even the experts would say we would draft him. As hard is it is to let him sit and learn I do believe that is the best thing for him. When he does become the starter and he will become the chargers new starter no matter how well Tyrod does you need to get him a Left tackle. You basically killed two birds with one stone in this drfat by number one getting your QB and 2 you get a top notch linebacker probably the second best behind simmons. Downside is you lose two picks 2nd and third round. Now question remains what do the chargers do with three remaining picks.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Oct 2017
                        • Great White North
                        • Draftnik
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by chris9341 View Post
                        yep I think I was the first person to say we should draft Herbert before even the experts would say we would draft him. As hard is it is to let him sit and learn I do believe that is the best thing for him. When he does become the starter and he will become the chargers new starter no matter how well Tyrod does you need to get him a Left tackle. You basically killed two birds with one stone in this drfat by number one getting your QB and 2 you get a top notch linebacker probably the second best behind simmons. Downside is you lose two picks 2nd and third round. Now question remains what do the chargers do with three remaining picks.
                        We lost 1 pick not 2.
                        My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                        K9
                        Nasir
                        Tillery
                        Parham
                        Reed

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Aug 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

We lost 1 pick not 2.
                          We lost picks 37 and a 71. Yeah that's 2.

Comment

Working...
                          X