• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltnut
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Feb 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
    I’m sure a lot of locals that show up will be Packer fans.
    Of course! I'm sure Green Bay has it's fair share of wonderful people. But, given the means, most would probably choose to live in sunny Southern California. I bet there are more Packers fans in LA than there are Chargers fans. Maybe they should have moved the Packers to LA...

Comment

• assman3000
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Sep 2019
      • Send PM

I don't know how we are going to finish the season seeing as the coaches have obviously lost the locker room.

Packers are beatable with our squad, our coaches need to get everyone's head in the game including theirs. Stop this faith based decision making and be more analytical with the shit.

Shit take a couple days off and get some sleep. eff foottball for a couple days. Bodies need to recover. Can only do that with real ass rest. Am I right or wrong here?

Chargers 26
      Packers 20
      No offensive mistakes.

Chargers 13
      Packers 33
      If we continue our play/ coaching style.

Comment

• UglyTruth
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Oct 2018
        • Send PM

This is what I was talking about by the way.
        Tom Telesco’s Results in 9 years as Chargers GM:

- 69-74 record
        - 0 division titles in 9 yrs as GM
        - Worst record among all active GMs with same tenure
        - 6th worst winning percentage among all active GMs overall
        - 2 playoff wins despite elite QB all 9 yrs
        - Team still has the same weaknesses (Oline and run defense) that it had when hired as GM in 2013
        - Consistently puts together horrible depth, expects starters to never miss games

Comment

• TTThunder
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2013
          • Send PM

Saw them play with the Chiefs today.

I hope we play up to the competition!

Go Bolts!!!

Comment

• Chuckeezy
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2019
            • Send PM

I wish they could tackle better this game, Jones/Williams backfield is scary to think about with our lack of tackling with first contact, the whole gang better be at the ball .

Comment

• Lone Bolt
              Oline-Tip of the Spear...
              • Feb 2019
              • McLean Illinois
              • Pipefitter Illinois State University
              • Send PM

Originally posted by assman3000 View Post
              I don't know how we are going to finish the season seeing as the coaches have obviously lost the locker room.

Packers are beatable with our squad, our coaches need to get everyone's head in the game including theirs. Stop this faith based decision making and be more analytical with the shit.

Shit take a couple days off and get some sleep. eff foottball for a couple days. Bodies need to recover. Can only do that with real ass rest. Am I right or wrong here?

Chargers 26
              Packers 20
              No offensive mistakes.

Chargers 13
              Packers 33
              If we continue our play/ coaching style.
              Where do you get this? Wild speculation?

The coaches may be in danger of losing locker room...but I don't see us there yet.
              Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                • Feb 2019
                • McLean Illinois
                • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                • Send PM

To me, trying to hypothesize how we turn this season around, this is probably the next to last milestone left, where we can get a big win, and maybe right this ship. Between now and the bye, if we can beat the Raiders, and also either the Packers or Chiefs, and get to that bye...I think we have a heartbeat.

I think even injured like we are, we have the talent to knock off the Packers...but we can't drop footballs, miss tackles like we have been...and perhaps most important? The coaches need to call an imaginative, inspired football game. Remember Lynns first season, when we came back after a rough start, to have a respectable finish? We seemed to play like we were having fun, with a ton more diverse and aggressive play calling...least thats how I remember it. Played like we had nothing to lose...that is how we need to play from here on out.

I hope when can pull this one out of our ass...it certainly isn't impossible...cuz if we beat the Packers, this team is gonna have some swag back, rolling into the 2 division games. Fingers crossed.
                Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• SDBORN
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • May 2017
                  • Send PM

I like our Chances more in Green Bay. At home...well, that place is just toxic to the Chargers.

Comment

• bartman83642
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by UglyTruth View Post
                    Al Michaels just called out the Chargers fan attendance during the broadcast of the Packers/Chiefs.

He said “...and the Packers go on the road and that’s really just a formality because they take on the Chargers in Carson which I’m guessing is going to be 80% Packers fans. So it’s a road game in name only”.

I get it that the Chargers probably have the lowest amount of fans in their “home” city Los Angeles but how do these announcers not realize that more opposing fans come to games because it’s a vacation for them to visit California during the trip as well!

For example, nobody will travel to Green Bay to watch their team play against the Packers and that’s not because the Packers have so many fans there but because there’s nothing else fun to do in fucking Green Bay.

I just dont don’t understand how this simple concept is so hard to grasp for national media.

I’d like to see the NFL move the Chargers to like Idaho or something and I bet all of a sudden you won’t see many opposing fans traveling to watch their team play against the Chargers.

I barely watched any of the game last night but happened to catch the part where Al Michaels said that. Had to shake my head and wince a bit.

Yeah, maybe for the last couple of seasons they should have moved the team to Idaho like Captaind said. Could have had the Chargers playing in their blues on the blue field.

Comment

• jamrock
                      lawyers, guns and money
                      • Sep 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
                      To me, trying to hypothesize how we turn this season around, this is probably the next to last milestone left, where we can get a big win, and maybe right this ship. Between now and the bye, if we can beat the Raiders, and also either the Packers or Chiefs, and get to that bye...I think we have a heartbeat.

I think even injured like we are, we have the talent to knock off the Packers...but we can't drop footballs, miss tackles like we have been...and perhaps most important? The coaches need to call an imaginative, inspired football game. Remember Lynns first season, when we came back after a rough start, to have a respectable finish? We seemed to play like we were having fun, with a ton more diverse and aggressive play calling...least thats how I remember it. Played like we had nothing to lose...that is how we need to play from here on out.

I hope when can pull this one out of our ass...it certainly isn't impossible...cuz if we beat the Packers, this team is gonna have some swag back, rolling into the 2 division games. Fingers crossed.
                      I haven’t seen the Chargers play like a team that can reel off 6-7 games in a row which is what it will take to win the division. It’s disappointing that they dig themselves such a hole but it’s also same old Chargers. So many mistakes, so many injuries, so much bad luck. It’s literally too many things to overcome over the course of a season. Last year was the aberration.

Comment

• Velo
                        Ride!
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Everywhere
                        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                        • Send PM

Pretty low point spread for a game that is going to be at Lambeau West.

Comment

• BayAreaBoltz
                          Chargers Hall of Fame
                          • Sep 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by bartman83642 View Post

Yeah, maybe for the last couple of seasons they should have moved the team to Idaho like Captaind said. Could have had the Chargers playing in their blues on the blue field.
                          YES!!!! Moving there myself in a couple of years (from California). Would have LOVED THIS!!! And, hey, with no professional-tier teams in any sport there, they'd have had the whole STATE!! Why not?

Comment

Working...
                          X