Clear All
  • like54ninjas
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Oct 2017
    • Great White North
    • Draftnik
    • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
    Still liking Simmons/Hurts as my one/two draft picks.
    Isaiah Simmons is a monster and would be fucking great. You can keep Hurts.
    My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
    K9
    Nasir
    Tillery
    Parham
    Reed

Comment

• 21&500
      Bolt Spit-Baller
      • Sep 2018
      • A Whale's Vajayjay
      • CMB refugee
      • Send PM

I can get on the Hurts train but who’s going to develop him? Stitch is a baby
      and Lynn can’t even develop a run game
      P1. Block Destruction
      P2. Shocking Effort
      P3. Ball Disruption
      P4. Obnoxious Communication

Comment

• 21&500
        Bolt Spit-Baller
        • Sep 2018
        • A Whale's Vajayjay
        • CMB refugee
        • Send PM

At 6, the cluster should be only the best at their positions
        I think Wills is the best overall OT
        im late to the Okudah party but can now see why he’s the best CB and might turn into an elite nfl CB
        burrow and young are out of the question that leaves my qb Tua and Simmons to finish my cluster
        P1. Block Destruction
        P2. Shocking Effort
        P3. Ball Disruption
        P4. Obnoxious Communication

Comment

• Topcat
          AKA "Pollcat"
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
          Still liking Simmons/Hurts as my one/two draft picks.
          Simmons would be awesome. Now, on Hurts, it all comes down to how much of an upgrade Hurts would be, if any, over T-Mobile and SpeedStick...

Comment

• Boltgang74
            We Are The Storm!
            • Aug 2018
            • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Simmons/Eason(Fromm)?

Comment

• OhioBolt
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

This would be scary Safeties James and Simmons and corner Casey Hayward and going out on a limb move Adderly to corner the position he started at in college and Desmond King needs a bounce back season in 2020

Comment

• richpjr
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Nashville
                • Send PM

Originally posted by OhioBolt View Post

This would be scary Safeties James and Simmons and corner Casey Hayward and going out on a limb move Adderly to corner the position he started at in college and Desmond King needs a bounce back season in 2020
                We also have Adderly who will be back and I am assuming ready to play this season.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by OhioBolt View Post

Doubt we draft Simmons to play safety. I'd assume he would play LB and in Phillips spot when in that package.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                    Smooth Operation
                    • May 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

We also have Adderly who will be back and I am assuming ready to play this season.
                    Plenty o talk that Adderly will never beat out the elite Rayshawn now...lol.

I've been calling Nasir a Corner.

Not sure it matters with Watkins flexibility.
                    We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Charge!
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Send PM

Interesting thoughts on Hebert, who chargers will likely fall in love with or settle for, since Chargers are very not likely to trade up to get Burrow or Tiua........

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

interesting comments about Hebert playing better when his coach was aggressive and not as well when Oregon mostly ran the ball..... will he be a good fit with conservative Lynn?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

They compare him to Lawrence...... similar running skills, size, arm strength.......

I see some similarities, both mostly stare down receivers and throw high velocity bullet passes..... but not sure since i have not seen all their games...... at Oregon Hebert played against far worse competition, but I do agree the talent on Clemson, LSU, Alabama is NFL level........ vs very few Oregon players will make it in NFL......

At least we know Herbert is a good kid and a smart kid..... and not afraid to get hit...... he's nor leaf or krissy everett...... whether we get Burrow, Tua, or Hebert, we will have to add 2-3 speedy WR's...a speedy RB, . and a speedy TE..... to take advantage of their strong arms..... and deep accuracy......

We are still a month away from FA and 3 months from draft.... alot can happen.....

Drafting at 6, Without having a great QB, our #1 priority has to be to find a great QB........

Comment

• Charge!
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

Plenty o talk that Adderly will never beat out the elite Rayshawn now...lol.

I've been calling Nasir a Corner.

Not sure it matters with Watkins flexibility.
                        What is crazy, is in college he was a star deep center field FS.......able to cover/defend deep balls to either sideline with great instincts........ he also showed that against 49ers in last pre season game..... he made 3-4 rangy plays that no charger safety has made in may years, if ever....... he dropped a few picks but caught the last one.... but no other chargers safety other than maybe James could have even been close to those......

he just needs to get healthy and put on the field....... maybe he is slow learning new system???...... but he has skills and instincts......

Chargers need to add at least one pure cover CB, not concert a safety to CB..... different skills....great FS's are looking at the QB....great CB's play with backs to QB.....

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                          Smooth Operation
                          • May 2017
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

What is crazy, is in college he was a star deep center field FS.......able to cover/defend deep balls to either sideline with great instincts........ he also showed that against 49ers in last pre season game..... he made 3-4 rangy plays that no charger safety has made in may years, if ever....... he dropped a few picks but caught the last one.... but no other chargers safety other than maybe James could have even been close to those......

he just needs to get healthy and put on the field....... maybe he is slow learning new system???...... but he has skills and instincts......

Chargers need to add at least one pure cover CB, not concert a safety to CB..... different skills....great FS's are looking at the QB....great CB's play with backs to QB.....
                          Adderly has anticipation, burst a willingness to hit, to paraphrase TT.

He also has experience at CB.
                          We do not play modern football.

Comment

Working...
                          X