Who Takes The Credit For Our Offense Today?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamrock
    lawyers, guns and money
    • Sep 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
    I credit the Chargers fans....some I noticed were extra obnoxious next to quiet Packer fans LOL.
    in my section it was a tie for most obnoxious fan. Started out being a packer fan a few rows in front. towards the middle of the 3rd quarter it became an extremely drunk and loud charger fan a few rows behind.

Comment

• AK47
      Registered Charger Fan
      • May 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

in my section it was a tie for most obnoxious fan. Started out being a packer fan a few rows in front. towards the middle of the 3rd quarter it became an extremely drunk and loud charger fan a few rows behind.
      Yeah Chargers fans actually got loud....I never thought about jet lag and time zones too much but I think in this game....the Packer players looked flat. I'm actually going to miss this little stadium.

Comment

• jamrock
        lawyers, guns and money
        • Sep 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by AK47 View Post

Yeah Chargers fans actually got loud....I never thought about jet lag and time zones too much but I think in this game....the Packer players looked flat. I'm actually going to miss this little stadium.
        The little stadium has its advantages for sure. But the in-game video stuff is horrible. Bad screen and they never show replays or challenged calls. Its D-III level

Comment

• Velo
          Ride!
          • Aug 2019
          • Everywhere
          • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Gwynning_Spirit View Post

and all of those illegal block in the back penalties on the return team.
          That's right. You can count on those in at least 25 percent of kickoff returns.

Comment

Working...
          X