• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Topcat
    AKA "Pollcat"
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargingBolts View Post

Someone on tv said Bellycheat could just have someone go to the game in a Browns jersey and tape the Bengals sideline with their smartphone the entire game.

That wouldn't surprise me either.

I still have my SpidySense tingling from seeing the Cheatriots jumping all over our 1st half plays last year before halftime adjustments were made.

All of a sudden the Pats 1st half D becomes the 85 Bears D 2000 Ravens D?

2018 playoffs, they strangled us in the first half, they strangled the Chiefs in the first half and they strangled the Rams in the first half, seems awfully fishy to me.

What could of been, sigh.

If I had the resources I'd go do this for my beloved Bolts everyweek, ie, week 1 have my buddy go to the Raiders at Denver game and wear (throw up in my mouth) a Broncos jersey and film the Raiders sideline, study the film at home and then go to the Chargers at Raiders game the following week and sit in the front row on the Chargers sideline and yell out super loud what play is about to happen to where they'd start to listen to me! We could dominate every week!
    Charge, I'll never forget there was a playoff or maybe championship game between the Cheatriots and the Eagles many years ago. And every time the Eagles dialed up a screen pass, and there were several, the Cheats has the perfect defense for it. Every. Single. Time. The announcers were marveling at how the Cheats were able to do this. Well, now, we kind of know...

Comment

• ChargingBolts
      Superbowl?
      • Sep 2018
      • Los Angeles/Chicago
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Charge, I'll never forget there was a playoff or maybe championship game between the Cheatriots and the Eagles many years ago. And every time the Eagles dialed up a screen pass, and there were several, the Cheats has the perfect defense for it. Every. Single. Time. The announcers were marveling at how the Cheats were able to do this. Well, now, we kind of know...
      Foles Eagles or McNabs Eagles? Let me guess ... both times!

Comment

• powderblueboy
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargingBolts View Post

Someone on tv said Bellycheat could just have someone go to the game in a Browns jersey and tape the Bengals sideline with their smartphone the entire game.

That wouldn't surprise me either.

I still have my SpidySense tingling from seeing the Cheatriots jumping all over our 1st half plays last year before halftime adjustments were made.

All of a sudden the Pats 1st half D becomes the 85 Bears D 2000 Ravens D?

2018 playoffs, they strangled us in the first half, they strangled the Chiefs in the first half and they strangled the Rams in the first half, seems awfully fishy to me.

What could of been, sigh.

If I had the resources I'd go do this for my beloved Bolts everyweek, ie, week 1 have my buddy go to the Raiders at Denver game and wear (throw up in my mouth) a Broncos jersey and film the Raiders sideline, study the film at home and then go to the Chargers at Raiders game the following week and sit in the front row on the Chargers sideline and yell out super loud what play is about to happen to where they'd start to listen to me! We could dominate every week!
        With the ex Charger cast off as their best defensive lineman last year - yeah!

And yet, it still doesn't explain why they marched up and down the field on offense against Bradley's D.

Comment

• ChargingBolts
          Superbowl?
          • Sep 2018
          • Los Angeles/Chicago
          • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

With the ex Charger cast off as their best defensive lineman last year - yeah!

And yet, it still doesn't explain why they marched up and down the field on offense against Bradley's D.
          Maybe they had film on our D as well.

Comment

• RollingThunder
            Administrator
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

I'm open to giving Rivers one last shot on the condition that we draft his replacement and that there is a clear understanding that if he is not up to par, his replacement will be given a chance to show what he can do.

If we don't do or commit to either of these things I am totally against bringing him back.

Comment

• Boltgang74
              We Are The Storm!
              • Aug 2018
              • Send PM

I for one am hoping tommyjohn goes hog wild on o line this year.Fix the line so your HOF QB can win games again.Very simple plan.

Comment

• PMR9FAN
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Aug 2019
                • Send PM

Von Miler:

Rivers is an elite QB who would have multiple rings if he played for a different team.

Comment

• richpjr
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Nashville
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by PMR9FAN View Post
                  Von Miler:

Rivers is an elite QB who would have multiple rings if he played for a different team.

Agree with Miller 100%.

Comment

• Boltgang74
                    We Are The Storm!
                    • Aug 2018
                    • Send PM

Von Miler:

No truer words ever spoke.

Comment

• Boltgang74
                      We Are The Storm!
                      • Aug 2018
                      • Send PM

I hope the spaznos heard or read that damming statement.With their egos I doubt they care.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

Von Miler:

https://247sports.com/nfl/denver-bro...ago-124824857/
                        I'd agree. Some teams are just cursed, we be one of them. Cursed by ownership in their existence

Comment

• Sb4Rivers
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Oct 2019
                          • Send PM

Von Miler:

https://247sports.com/nfl/denver-bro...ago-124824857/
                          Sounds like an olive branch from Von. Can we agree, Von is better than Bosa + Ingram?

Comment

Working...
                          X