Clear All
  • colorado
    Fan since '62
    • Jun 2023
    • Desert Rat
    • Nothing but time on my hands
    • Send PM

Originally posted by DerwinBosa View Post

I think Rodgers is going to be rejuvenated with something to prove with the Jets. He also has his preferred offensive coordinator and a couple of his wide receivers. Just as importantly, though, they have Breece Hall coming back. I think he's going to be a damn good running back.
    The thing AR is going to have to practice is staying horizontal and not vertical. Good luck.

Comment

• chargeroo
      Fan since 1961
      • Jan 2019
      • Oregon
      • Retired Manager/Pastor
      • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

agree. Unless his arm’s shot the Jets should be good.
      I think nothing has changed for him - his arm is fine, he's a good QB, and he's a nasty, harah for me, the hell with you person.
      THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• sonorajim
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by DerwinBosa View Post

I think Rodgers is going to be rejuvenated with something to prove with the Jets. He also has his preferred offensive coordinator and a couple of his wide receivers. Just as importantly, though, they have Breece Hall coming back. I think he's going to be a damn good running back.
        NYJ were a top 5 defense but the offense was bottom 4 bad.
        Rodgers is a top QB but I don't see them making the postseason in the very competitive AFCE.
        This year.

Comment

• Velo
          Ride!
          • Aug 2019
          • Everywhere
          • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
          • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

NYJ were a top 5 defense but the offense was bottom 4 bad.
          Rodgers is a top QB but I don't see them making the postseason in the very competitive AFCE.
          This year.
          This time last year everybody assumed Russell Wilson was going to turn the Broncos into an immediate contender. Multiple renowned NFL pundits had the Broncos in their top 10 teams going into 2022. I see AR in NY similarly not living up to expectations. We'll see.

Comment

• RTPbolt
            Charger Fan till the end
            • Jun 2013
            • North Carolina
            • Send PM

Yah but Rodgers is a recent MVP talent still operating at a high level. I give the Jets a decent chance at utilizing what he does best vs what the donks put on the field last year with a declining qb without much of an arm left. I could see the Jets overcoming the Cheats and maybe even Miami as i just dont expect Tua to last the year. Could even split games w Buff too. They played some decent games without a good qb.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
              Day Tripper
              • May 2019
              • North of the Lagoon
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

This time last year everybody assumed Russell Wilson was going to turn the Broncos into an immediate contender. Multiple renowned NFL pundits had the Broncos in their top 10 teams going into 2022. I see AR in NY similarly not living up to expectations. We'll see.
              NYJ are more likely to finish last than first in AFCE
              “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
                Moderate Skeptic
                • May 2022
                • Send PM

Agreed . . . . . . . . .

Comment

• DerwinBosa
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Feb 2022
                  • Send PM

I don't see Rodgers having a similar season to what Russell Wilson regurgitated last year. Wilson showed up fat, and he's never been a disciplined quarterback in the pocket, so he wasn't able to improvise to the level he did during his prime years in Seattle. Rodgers is in a comfort zone with his buddy Nathaniel Hackett calling the plays. I think ti's more likely Rodgers will be comparable to what Favre was like in his first year with the Vikings, when he took them to the NFC Championship Game. And I think it's likely Rodgers will throw an interception to end the Jets season in a heartbreaking playoff loss, just as Favre did against the Saints.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                    Day Tripper
                    • May 2019
                    • North of the Lagoon
                    • Send PM

I was placing bold bets that Wilson would flail and fail and fall flat on his face before last season, trying to calm all of the alarmists here at TPB that Denver was now a super-contender.

I know what you’re thinking - I’ve got this, i should be a pundit. Thanks.
                    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Velo
                      Ride!
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Everywhere
                      • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

I was placing bold bets that Wilson would flail and fail and fall flat on his face before last season, trying to calm all of the alarmists here at TPB that Denver was now a super-contender.

I know what you’re thinking - I’ve got this, i should be a pundit. Thanks.
                      I thought it was ridiculous too the way pundits were elevating the Broncos. I was pretty sure they weren't going to be a contender. But I didn't know they were going to be as bad as they turned out to be, though they did beat the Bolts in week 18.

Comment

• 21&500
                        Bolt Spit-Baller
                        • Sep 2018
                        • A Whale's Vajayjay
                        • CMB refugee
                        • Send PM

Just a quick Happy Father's Day to all of the men here who have fathered or raised a kid in their lives.
                        You are appreciated.
                        P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
                        P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
                        P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
                        P4. Obnoxious Communication - Henley

Comment

• colorado
                          Fan since '62
                          • Jun 2023
                          • Desert Rat
                          • Nothing but time on my hands
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
                          Just a quick Happy Father's Day to all of the men here who have fathered or raised a kid in their lives.
                          You are appreciated.
                          Right back at you !

Comment

Working...
                          X