Clear All
  • 21&500
    Bolt Spit-Baller
    • Sep 2018
    • A Whale's Vajayjay
    • CMB refugee
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
    Jalen Ramsey needs knee surgery and will miss beginning of season. No Staley and James reunion in game one.

Payton also took a shot at the Jets in his presser berating last year’s Bronco team and coaching staff. And he is already on the “its not Russell’s fault” train.

TG
    Good.
    this will give Wilson a false sense of security to continue to be lazy and undisciplined to perhaps a lesser degree.

vs being hard on Russ and holding him accountable and letting Russ respond to that. Good idea coach, coddle your baby.
    Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• 21&500
      Bolt Spit-Baller
      • Sep 2018
      • A Whale's Vajayjay
      • CMB refugee
      • Send PM

Originally posted by JOJAX85 View Post

Let's hang a 100 on the Donk's over the 2 games this year. You don't have to try and build up your QB by bashing his coach. That's Bush league.
      Walmart folks paid a ton for Payton to be off any kind of leash and is now becoming an embarrassment around the league.
      which is a step up from a cheating rat fuck face POS ... guy.

Sorry, ran outta gas at the end there.
      Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• dmac_bolt
        Day Tripper
        • May 2019
        • North of the Lagoon
        • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

Walmart folks paid a ton for Payton to be off any kind of leash and is now becoming an embarrassment around the league.

its a step up so far, but give him some time. he's just gettin' goin'
        “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• gzubeck
          Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
          • Jan 2019
          • Tucson, AZ
          • Send PM

I just read an article of him viewing his team as a playoff contender. Did he not get the memo that he's got Mahomes and Herbert in his division and maybe an ok Garapolo? I guess he needs to puff up his entire team to see what they can do but all I can say is he's smoking some good cannabis!

Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Boltdiehard
            The Precious
            • May 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
            Sean Payton called Paul Hackett’s coaching last year the “worst in the history of the NFL”. Broke ranks with the coaching fraternity for sure.
            Bad ju ju by Payton. Why even say that?

Fuck Denver

Comment

• dmac_bolt
              Day Tripper
              • May 2019
              • North of the Lagoon
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post

Fuck Denver

Comment

• northerner
                Charger fan since '79
                • Mar 2019
                • Send PM

Fuck Denver
                he put a big target on his own back. this was really dumb.

Comment

• YAC
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2023
                  • Send PM

Fuck Denver
                  I think it's sleazy and don't like it one bit.

Tactically...I absolutely do understand why Payton said it.

Denver the city has lost faith in Wilson. The media trashes him. Many of Wilson's teammates have lost confidence in him. Ticket sales are down. Maybe Russell too has lost confidence. So Payton tries to crash all that and get people to wonder if the problems weren't Wilson at all, but the former coaching group. Payton does it in outlandish fashion so that everyone hears him.

For someone who's highest morality is winning...I understand it.

My highest morality isn't winning, and I think it degrades Payton and the sport.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                    Day Tripper
                    • May 2019
                    • North of the Lagoon
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by YAC View Post

I think it's sleazy and don't like it one bit.

Tactically...I absolutely do understand why Payton said it.

Denver the city has lost faith in Wilson. The media trashes him. Many of Wilson's teammates have lost confidence in him. Ticket sales are down. Maybe Russell too has lost confidence. So Payton tries to crash all that and get people to wonder if the problems weren't Wilson at all, but the former coaching group. Payton does it in outlandish fashion so that everyone hears him.

For someone who's highest morality is winning...I understand it.

My highest morality isn't winning, and I think it degrades Payton and the sport.
                    winning isn’t a morality at all. Your compass is correctly pointed true north. Winning is a possible result and is obviously desired but morality defines how you will conduct yourself and what you will do in pursuit of that goal. Payton has been a piece of shit for as long as I can remember. the little arrow pointer in his compass obviously got bent and is stuck, he is not a good person.

As for Wilson, I look forward to Payton’s miracle work. I watched a few Broncos games … Wilson didn’t fold like a cheap lawn chair JUST because of Hackett, he contributed. It was a team effort, coaches and QB combined imo.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jul 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

winning isn’t a morality at all. Your compass is correctly pointed true north. Winning is a possible result and is obviously desired but morality defines how you will conduct yourself and what you will do in pursuit of that goal. Payton has been a piece of shit for as long as I can remember. the little arrow pointer in his compass obviously got bent and is stuck, he is not a good person.

As for Wilson, I look forward to Payton’s miracle work. I watched a few Broncos games … Wilson didn’t fold like a cheap lawn chair JUST because of Hackett, he contributed. It was a team effort, coaches and QB combined imo.
                      Wilson will be good - he seemed to wake up near the end of last season.
                      Denver will be tough this year.

Chargers have a 2nd place schedule and now only one cream puff in the division.
                      If they don't step it up a few notches from last year, they'll miss the playoffs.

Comment

• sonorajim
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Wilson will be good - he seemed to wake up near the end of last season.
                        Denver will be tough this year.

Chargers have a 2nd place schedule and now only one cream puff in the division.
                        If they don't step it up a few notches from last year, they'll miss the playoffs.
                        True.
                        It's a lock that we'll be better with health, depth and Moore.
                        How much better? TBD.
                        Right now, it looks friggin' beautiful., but stuff happens. Let's hope some is good.

Comment

• Formula 21
                          The Future is Now
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Republic of San Diego
                          • Send PM

It was a good rant while it lasted.
                          Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                          The Wasted Decade is done.
                          Build Back Better.

Comment

Working...
                          X