• Show
Clear All
  • colorado
    Fan since '62
    • Jun 2023
    • Desert Rat
    • Nothing but time on my hands
    • Send PM

What about Thompson-Robinson the rookie qb out of UCLA? Cleveland has something there

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by colorado View Post
      What about Thompson-Robinson the rookie qb out of UCLA? Cleveland has something there
      I liked him and Bennet in round 6. Not sure what round TRob went but Bennet went round 4. A bit surprised but he has had good camp reviews.

Comment

• Velo
        Ride!
        • Aug 2019
        • Everywhere
        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
        • Send PM

Dolphins coach Mike McDaniel is seeing the benefits of Tua Tagovailoa's muscle gain on the practice field.

This is a quote from Dolphins' head coach Mike McDaniel on Tua Tagovailoa's off-season workout program, which included jiu-jitsu to help him fall better to avoid injury. I'm trying to figure out what McDaniel is saying here.

“He really took his training on his body serious this offseason for a multitude of reasons, and I’ve seen various things where he has a little more short-area explosiveness, where you’re able to manipulate yourself in the pocket at a more explosive rate. I don’t know this to be fact, but it appears by my layman’s eye that he has more pitches in his arsenal; he can layer stuff and drive it just with even more command. . . . He’s already pretty adept at [that] considering his accuracy. I think it just overall helps him feel prepared and execute a lot of things. And the residuals are apparent and various.”​

Comment

• dmac_bolt
          Day Tripper
          • May 2019
          • North of the Lagoon
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
          https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...itches-arsenal
          This is a quote from Dolphins' head coach Mike McDaniel on Tua Tagovailoa's off-season workout program, which included jiu-jitsu to help him fall better to avoid injury. I'm trying to figure out what McDaniel is saying here.

“He really took his training on his body serious this offseason for a multitude of reasons, and I’ve seen various things where he has a little more short-area explosiveness, where you’re able to manipulate yourself in the pocket at a more explosive rate. I don’t know this to be fact, but it appears by my layman’s eye that he has more pitches in his arsenal; he can layer stuff and drive it just with even more command. . . . He’s already pretty adept at [that] considering his accuracy. I think it just overall helps him feel prepared and execute a lot of things. And the residuals are apparent and various.”​
          Lol, I’m calling bullshit on Super-Genius-Coach Mike. He’s full of shit.
          “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• dmac_bolt
            Day Tripper
            • May 2019
            • North of the Lagoon
            • Send PM

Comment

• jamrock
              lawyers, guns and money
              • Sep 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by colorado View Post
              He played 4 years at UCLA so he's seasoned. Arm is a bit erratic and not always accurate. But a tough kid. Definitely worth a 6th and can be a solid back up

Comment

• 21&500
                Bolt Spit-Baller
                • Sep 2018
                • A Whale's Vajayjay
                • CMB refugee
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
                https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...itches-arsenal

Only the most pompous asses feel good about giving a "fuck off" answer like that to someone.
                it doesn't have to make linear sense, everyone will just eat my word salad and trust that I know what I'm talking about.

What a loser.
                P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
                P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
                P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
                P4. Obnoxious Communication - Matlock

Comment

• Formula 21
                  The Future is Now
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Republic of San Diego
                  • Send PM

OT

Final nail in the coffin

Sources: Big Ten expected to move ahead with formal offer letters for Oregon and Washington. A Big Ten vote is expected to take place later today to formalize their admission, barring any last-minute snags.
                  Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                  The Wasted Decade is done.
                  Build Back Better.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                    Day Tripper
                    • May 2019
                    • North of the Lagoon
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
                    OT

Final nail in the coffin

Sources: Big Ten expected to move ahead with formal offer letters for Oregon and Washington. A Big Ten vote is expected to take place later today to formalize their admission, barring any last-minute snags.
                    my Aztec dream dies yet another tortured death

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                      Day Tripper
                      • May 2019
                      • North of the Lagoon
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

Only the most pompous asses feel good about giving a "fuck off" answer like that to someone.
                      it doesn't have to make linear sense, everyone will just eat my word salad and trust that I know what I'm talking about.

What a loser.
                      right? i like the part about his focused training on how to fall better - that will come in handy for him.

If it were a drinking sport, he'd be training how to throw up better.
                      If it were dodgeball, he'd be training how to absorb balls to the head better.
                      if it were baseball, perhaps he be training how to get in more double plays ... I could go all day here ...

Comment

• colorado
                        Fan since '62
                        • Jun 2023
                        • Desert Rat
                        • Nothing but time on my hands
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
                        OT

Final nail in the coffin

Arizona is eyeing the Big 12 as well. Things don't look so good for the PAC 12.

Comment

• Formula 21
                          The Future is Now
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Republic of San Diego
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

my Aztec dream dies yet another tortured death
                          Nah. Big12, here we come.
                          Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                          The Wasted Decade is done.
                          Build Back Better.

Comment

Working...
                          X