• Show
Clear All
  • richpjr
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Nashville
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

Do you think Rumph is done as a Charger? He's done nothing to distinguish himself as a defender (I don't know about ST), and come on, you break your foot in pre-game warm-ups?
    He has not developed like the team thought so I guess it depends on what our new HC/DC thinks - lack of talent/drive or badly coached? He has one year left and has a salary of $1million so he isn't going to cost much and on a team with cap problems I'd guess they keep him around one more year.

Comment

• jamrock
      lawyers, guns and money
      • Sep 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

Do you think Rumph is done as a Charger? He's done nothing to distinguish himself as a defender (I don't know about ST), and come on, you break your foot in pre-game warm-ups?
      Done? He never got started as a Charger except for a pre season game or two. They should have brought Van Noy back and now this has come back to bite them again as bad personnel decisions always do. They apparently wanted to “get younger” but the young guy can’t play and breaks his foot in practice. Sheesh

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Dec 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Done? He never got started as a Charger except for a pre season game or two. They should have brought Van Noy back and now this has come back to bite them again as bad personnel decisions always do. They apparently wanted to “get younger” but the young guy can’t play and breaks his foot in practice. Sheesh
        I think the guy they signed was Hollins -- I have a feeling he is going to make a bigger impact than Rumph

I saw a photo of Rumph - and if it wasn't photo shopped - he looks like he was two years away from being two years away physicially. That dude was not that bulked up. Get him on a protein program

Comment

• Velo
          Ride!
          • Aug 2019
          • Everywhere
          • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
          • Send PM

They apparently wanted to “get younger” but the young guy can’t play and breaks his foot in practice. Sheesh
          Not in practice, in pregame warmups! Double sheesh!

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post
          I think the guy they signed was Hollins -- I have a feeling he is going to make a bigger impact than Rumph
          I think so too.

Comment

• Heatmiser
            BetterToday ThanYesterday
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

I saw a photo of Rumph - and if it wasn't photo shopped - he looks like he was two years away from being two years away physicially. That dude was not that bulked up. Get him on a protein program
            Hollins had a big game in the playoffs for the Rams but then he appears to have pulled a Jyles Tucker. He has all the desired stuff on paper.

TG
            Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Maniaque 6
              French Speaking Charger Fan
              • Jan 2019
              • Québec city
              • Send PM

After M. Fox, T. Reader and S.J. Day, it's now J. Hollins.
              Without J. Ramsey and A. Donald, does B. Staley know it is impossible to remake 2020 Rams defense ?

Comment

• OG619FrightninLightnin
                Let's do this!
                • Aug 2022
                • Raleigh N. Carolina
                • Send PM

We should forfeit the Ravens game and treat it as an extra Bye Week

Comment

• Berserker76
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Nov 2019
                  • Send PM

PI flags are getting ridiculous these days.

Comment

• CivilBolt
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Nov 2019
                    • Send PM

I agree. He made plays in tonight’s Ravens game.

Comment

• richpjr
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Nashville
                      • Send PM

Comment

• Caslon
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Apr 2019
                        • Send PM

Speaking of brutal, the 2-6 Patriots now. After so many years of dominance, Bill is still the top paid HC at $20 mil per year. Staley’s contract? Something like $2.37 mil per year for a 5 years.? Chances of Harbaugh getting his kind of money here? Next to nothing, Harbaugh advocates.

Comment

• Boltgang74
                          We Are The Storm!
                          • Aug 2018
                          • Send PM

So the Spanus tightwads will go with Moore or another first time coach so they don't have too spend to much bread?If thats the truth then they truly do NOT give 2 fucks about winning/fielding a championship team.Like I said before if they don't actually care why the hell should we anymore?

Comment

Working...
                          X