• Show
Clear All
  • 21&500
    Bolt Spit-Baller
    • Sep 2018
    • A Whale's Vajayjay
    • CMB refugee
    • Send PM

Maybe there should be an amendment to the rule that you have to actually accomplish something in the NFL before choosing a single digit number
    P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
    P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
    P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
    P4. Obnoxious Communication - Matlock

Comment

• wu-dai clan
      Smooth Operation
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
      Maybe there should be an amendment to the rule that you have to actually accomplish something in the NFL before choosing a single digit number
      I like the part where they have to buy up all the inventory.

LOL.

These guys are tightwads, but they are also very serious about their special single digit numbers from days past.
      We do not play modern football.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
        Day Tripper
        • May 2019
        • North of the Lagoon
        • Send PM

This is how they spend their valuable time? Number rules? The poster above that was already annoyed by this is the closest to my view, unfortunately this contains way too much IDGAF to get excited.

The taunting emphasis note is alarming. The recent enforcement is already so uneven and unpredictable its almost comical if it wasnt impacting games. Its a bad joke where refs arbitrarily penalize players that piss them off or annoy them. Kill that rule.
        “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• JOJAX85
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Sep 2018
          • Irmo, SC
          • Send PM

I'm just so glad they didn't adopt the college rule where 2 players can have the same damn number. That annoys the shiznit out of me.

Comment

• Topcat
            AKA "Pollcat"
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by JOJAX85 View Post

I'm just so glad they didn't adopt the college rule where 2 players can have the same damn number. That annoys the shiznit out of me.
            Yep...they do that in the NFL with pre-season games, though the same number players are usually split by O and D...

Comment

• powderblueboy
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2017
              • Send PM

I prefer position groups to be within the same 10s
              as in all LBs in the 50s, backs in the 20s, WRs in the 80s etc

This initially sounded like a cool idea to me
              but it’s already getting annoying
              nevermind the average joe who’s already invested in a Jersey and can’t afford to keep up with the Jones’

it’s bad enough that my Bosa 99 shirt is outdated

the silver lining is that if/when Sewell gets drafted by us, he can keep his 58
              They want you to update your jerseys and spend cash, no?

Someday, they will automatically change jersey numbers every year & the NFL will make it into an annual event (June?).
              What will be Justin Herbert's new number this year?
              :troll:

Comment

• richpjr
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Nashville
                • Send PM

LOL - yeah, that is just bizzare.

Comment

• Boltgang74
                  We Are The Storm!
                  • Aug 2018
                  • Send PM

I changed my Bosa jersey but I aint fallin for this shit anymore.I'll keep my Derwin #33 and whatever cash is in my wallet thanks.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Dec 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post
                    This is how they spend their valuable time? Number rules? The poster above that was already annoyed by this is the closest to my view, unfortunately this contains way too much IDGAF to get excited.

The taunting emphasis note is alarming. The recent enforcement is already so uneven and unpredictable its almost comical if it wasnt impacting games. Its a bad joke where refs arbitrarily penalize players that piss them off or annoy them. Kill that rule.
                    You know what is going to happen - they will let the Packers get away with a bunch of BS but in a critical point of a game, a crappy team like the Lions will get shafted flipping the game giving the Packers an automatic first or nullifying a big play or something

Or the Chargers
                    Its going to happen - the refs will really screw a lesser team in an upset bid.

Comment

• JOJAX85
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Sep 2018
                      • Irmo, SC
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

LOL - yeah, that is just bizzare.
                      I mean how may teams dress out 99 guys?? Give them all a different damn number! If 2 players with the same number are both on the same special team, one guy has to throw on a different numbered jersey just for that play. Skip that nonsense. If you have a couple.of yahoos who absolutely will not submit to getting a different number than what they want, fight to the death for it. Either way, problem solved. Holy schnikes this ain't NASA! 0-99, Upperclassmen get 1st choice. The End!!

Comment

• like54ninjas
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Oct 2017
                        • Great White North
                        • Draftnik
                        • Send PM

When the “old” jersey #’s go on deep sell, I’ll pick up a few.
                        My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                        K9
                        Nasir
                        Tillery
                        Parham
                        Reed

Comment

• Topcat
                          AKA "Pollcat"
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

I mean how may teams dress out 99 guys?? Give them all a different damn number! If 2 players with the same number are both on the same special team, one guy has to throw on a different numbered jersey just for that play. Skip that nonsense. If you have a couple.of yahoos who absolutely will not submit to getting a different number than what they want, fight to the death for it. Either way, problem solved. Holy schnikes this ain't NASA! 0-99, Upperclassmen get 1st choice. The End!!
                          Either that, or start issuing jerseys into the 100's and reduce the number size...they could start at 110, because the two ones take up less room...110, 111, 112, etc...

Comment

Working...
                          X