Clear All
  • Formula 21
    The Future is Now
    • Jun 2013
    • Republic of San Diego
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
    "reportedly"....

And Mike Riley wanted Tom Brady....There always is someone reportedly wanting someone that was in their lap that the GM or Owner didn't take. Dolphins should just get bold and trade for Watson, and release Tua if he sucks that bad for them.
    I wouldn’t trade a turd for Watson.
    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
    The Wasted Decade is done.
    Build Back Better.

Comment

• JupiterBolt
      ~ Charger Fan ~
      • Sep 2018
      • Jupiter, FL
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post

I wouldn’t trade a turd for Watson.
      What Houston is asking, no thank you!

Comment

• Bolt-O
        Administrator
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Richard "Dick" Sherman signs with the Bucs.

Comment

• Panamamike
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

On a side note, how did Matt Canada ever get the offensive coordinator position with the Steelers? Did nobody see the change in LSU from one year to the next when they fired his ass? 13 pass plays behind the line of scrimmage.

Comment

• CivilBolt
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Nov 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post
            On a side note, how did Matt Canada ever get the offensive coordinator position with the Steelers? Did nobody see the change in LSU from one year to the next when they fired his ass? 13 pass plays behind the line of scrimmage.
            That’s ok. Just don’t fire him before our game.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Dec 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
              "reportedly"....

And Mike Riley wanted Tom Brady....There always is someone reportedly wanting someone that was in their lap that the GM or Owner didn't take. Dolphins should just get bold and trade for Watson, and release Tua if he sucks that bad for them.
              Factoid about the guy that Beathard drafted over Brady: JuJuan Seider - I believe he is the OC at Penn State and is in line for head coaching positions in college this new coaching cycle. Meaning he is a "hot coaching candidate"

Mike Riley was right

As for the Dolphins - if Tua isnt it - trade for Watson - I agree.

Comment

• Panamamike
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Factoid about the guy that Beathard drafted over Brady: JuJuan Seider - I believe he is the OC at Penn State and is in line for head coaching positions in college this new coaching cycle. Meaning he is a "hot coaching candidate"

Mike Riley was right

As for the Dolphins - if Tua isnt it - trade for Watson - I agree.
                No way I meet Houston's asking price for Watson given his potential legal troubles.

Comment

• Formula 21
                  The Future is Now
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Republic of San Diego
                  • Send PM

Rapists are ok in this league, just don’t protest social justice.
                  Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                  The Wasted Decade is done.
                  Build Back Better.

Comment

• Velo
                    Ride!
                    • Aug 2019
                    • Everywhere
                    • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                    • Send PM

N.F.L. Rookie Quarterbacks Have Been Bad. Can That Change?

The Patriots’ Mac Jones, the Jaguars’ Trevor Lawrence and the Jets’ Zach Wilson have so far combined to go 1-8 this season.

"Three N.F.L. rookies have started all three of their teams’ games at quarterback so far this season: Mac Jones of the New England Patriots, Trevor Lawrence of the Jacksonville Jaguars and Zach Wilson of the Jets. They have combined to throw 17 interceptions and just nine touchdowns while leading their teams to a collective 1-8 record. The only victory was when Jones’s Patriots defeated Wilson’s Jets."

Comment

• SBbound
                      Casual fanatic
                      • Feb 2019
                      • Merced/San Diego
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

The Patriots’ Mac Jones, the Jaguars’ Trevor Lawrence and the Jets’ Zach Wilson have so far combined to go 1-8 this season.

"Three N.F.L. rookies have started all three of their teams’ games at quarterback so far this season: Mac Jones of the New England Patriots, Trevor Lawrence of the Jacksonville Jaguars and Zach Wilson of the Jets. They have combined to throw 17 interceptions and just nine touchdowns while leading their teams to a collective 1-8 record. The only victory was when Jones’s Patriots defeated Wilson’s Jets."
                      Everybody is looking for their Herbert.

Comment

• gzubeck
                        Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Tucson, AZ
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

It's not that they're bad...we we're spoiled by the play of our QB. They still have their training wheels on for the first season. I won't start judging these guys until after their first season is under the belt and the same mistakes continue.

:beer:
                        Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Bolt-O
                          Administrator
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Unless you a have an average QB that can hold the fort, team now have to get their rookie QBs playing, even though you can ruin them. Bad teams can roll the dice on the next class, like the Cardinals did by getting Kyler Murray while they still had Josh Rosen.

Comment

Working...
                          X