• Show
Clear All
  • gzubeck
    Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
    • Jan 2019
    • Tucson, AZ
    • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post

Meanwhile, on a beach in Fiji, Tom Telesco is raising his pina colada and resting on his first-week laurels.
    Fun interview with Tommy T!

Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• blueman
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Gonna go out on a short limb (and piss off a few posters here lol) and say that most if not all of the big spenders in FA this year will have bettered their teams through it. They will see more Ws, my brave prediction. Hell, Rams just bought a SB last year!

Comment

• Xenos
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Feb 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
        Gonna go out on a short limb (and piss off a few posters here lol) and say that most if not all of the big spenders in FA this year will have bettered their teams through it. They will see more Ws, my brave prediction. Hell, Rams just bought a SB last year!
        I hope so considering that we’re one of the big spenders lol.

Comment

• Xenos
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Feb 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post

Meanwhile, on a beach in Fiji, Tom Telesco is raising his pina colada and resting on his first-week laurels.
          Just pretend we got Jackson on Monday, MW on Tuesday, Mack on Wednesday, Johnson on Thursday, and SJD on Friday lol.

Comment

• Xenos
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Feb 2019
            • Send PM

Fleet , another way the Rams can make room
            for OBJ.

Comment

• Fleet 1
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Kauai
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post
              Fleet , another way the Rams can make room
              for OBJ.

Yeah saw that. But the article i posted said they had the room. I took the bait. Woods isnt quite the deep threat i think they want. They must still believe in Jefferson. Really though they would hold on until OBJ was ready. If they do in fact get him.

Comment

• QSmokey
                Guardedly Optimistic
                • Jun 2013
                • Kuna, Idaho
                • Retired
                • Send PM

Just pretend we got Jackson on Monday, MW on Tuesday, Mack on Wednesday, Johnson on Thursday, and SJD on Friday lol.

Comment

• Steve
                  Administrator
                  • Jun 2013
                  • South Carolina
                  • Meteorologist
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post
                  IMO, Denver "robbed Peter to pay Paul" when they acquired Russell Wilson.

Giving up two #1s, and two #2s plus Noah Fant.. That will really put a crimp in the Broncos' ability to add reinforcements over the next couple of years.

I *will* say that having Russell Wilson improves their chances of winning. I just don't think it improves their chances of dominating.
                  The Seahawks kept trying to turn Wilson into a west coast QB. Good footwork, get the ball out on time and throw to spots. Never took.

Seattle tried several times, with different variations, and every time Wilson fell back on his old style of running around, holding the ball, and then seeing if he can make the big play downfield. It never really worked.

Now he is going to work with a former GB OC, who is kind of the poster child for the quick passing WC offense style of play. Not sure why anyone thinks that a 33-year-old QB who has fought tooth and nail to avoid playing the style of the new scheme is going to see different results this time?

Comment

• blueman
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Guess we’ll see…

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post

Giving up two #1s, and two #2s plus Noah Fant.. That will really put a crimp in the Broncos' ability to add reinforcements over the next couple of years.
                      And what about the Browns? They seemed to have given up a lot to get Watson. Have to feel bad for Browns fans. The management and ownership just finds ways to put them in anguish.

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Send PM

I hope so considering that we’re one of the big spenders lol.
                        JAX has been spending big. I think they can improve, and hope they take wins away from other teams competing in the AFC.

Comment

• NoMoreChillies
                          Outback Goon
                          • Sep 2018
                          • Australia
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post

And what about the Browns? They seemed to have given up a lot to get Watson. Have to feel bad for Browns fans. The management and ownership just finds ways to put them in anguish.
                          yeah if Chargers pulled what CLE has done I would be looking for a new team

Comment

Working...
                          X