• Show
Clear All
  • La Costa Boy
    Pretty much retired......
    • Sep 2018
    • JoJa
    • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
    • Send PM

Anybody see the Raiders signing Kapernick? They have been the red headed step child of the off season and this would certainly put them in the spotlight......a place that Davis loves. Thoughts?

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post
      Anybody see the Raiders signing Kapernick? They have been the red headed step child of the off season and this would certainly put them in the spotlight......a place that Davis loves. Thoughts?
      Don't care if he goes to the Raiders or not,..... But i do think he should get a shot somewhere. I do think he is better than many backups that got signed to a team.
      He could even start some places.

Comment

• sonorajim
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

'Turds & POS get together? Imagine that.

Comment

• captaind
          Cook This Pork Chops
          • Jun 2013
          • Mars
          • Ball Holder
          • Send PM

Anyone who has been out as long as Kapernick wouldn't make it in an arena league.

Comment

• AK47
            Registered Charger Fan
            • May 2019
            • Send PM

Actually wanted Kapernick to come back a long time ago.

Reason: Non-NFL watching people really think Kapernick is at Tom Brady levels of talent.

Outcome: He'd be a very average QB.

Comment

• Boltnut
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Feb 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Don't care if he goes to the Raiders it not,..... But i do think he should get a shot somewhere. I do think he is better than many backups that got signed to a team.
              HE could even start some places.
              Yeah, it's ridiculous that this guy wasn't signed somewhere.
              I'd take him over both of our backups.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                Charger Fan since 1978
                • Sep 2021
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
                Love the optimism but I don't see it.

I called the 2019 class bad as well and said they all would be backups aside from 1 or 2 and so far other than Murray, its holding up.

Daniel Jones is hanging in there but he could end up losing his starting spot after this year. He hasn't been that good.
                It's very difficult to judge the QB position but I admit I didn’t care for that QB class either but I also thought they would be better than they’ve been. Lock in particular didn’t pan out so now Russell wilson is in our division. Daniels has shown flashes,…except for lock they mostly landed in bad situations, haskins in washington, ugh…new york has been a mess since daniels was drafted…even lock landed in a situation where offense took a back seat to defense. I didn’t see starting material from the rest of that group

IMO, this class has more potential and is better than the 2019 class…
                "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Dec 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

I know he wouldn't be worse than Easton STick thats for sure

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

Me too, Chase Daniels sux. I think after this season he'll be gone. How much mentoring does Herbert need from him?

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

It's very difficult to judge the QB position but I admit I didn’t care for that QB class either but I also thought they would be better than they’ve been. Lock in particular didn’t pan out so now Russell wilson is in our division. Daniels has shown flashes,…except for lock they mostly landed in bad situations, haskins in washington, ugh…new york has been a mess since daniels was drafted…even lock landed in a situation where offense took a back seat to defense. I didn’t see starting material from the rest of that group

IMO, this class has more potential and is better than the 2019 class…
                      I didn't like Lock either.

QB isnt all that difficult. More things to look at for sure though. Seems most scouts look at arm strength and try to make a QB out of that which I think is shortsighted in the grand scheme.

I called the 2019 QB class a class of backups and either Murray or Haskins would be the guy from that group. Who knew Haskins would be a lazy fuck like Jamarcus Russell was though? We don't get to interview these guys and it amazes me that they do and still picked him that high.

And I had doubts about Murray because he was so short. He still has difficulties because of that. Still don't buy he is 5'10", I think they measured him with his hair sticking up.

Comment

• Xenos
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Feb 2019
                        • Send PM

Well this is interesting. Throws a lot of the draft into whack already.

Comment

• Velo
                          Ride!
                          • Aug 2019
                          • Everywhere
                          • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                          • Send PM

Bye bye Stephen Anderson. Signed with the Cards on a one year deal.

Comment

Working...
                          X