• Raleigh N. Carolina
    • Send PM

Donkey flame out

Comment

• kgbpasha
      #болтап
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

Get over to Twitter and search Nathaniel Hackett.

Pure Gold.

Comment

• CivilBolt
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Nov 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by COLDCUT View Post
        All hail Geno!!!!
        Lynn’s protoge for the win!

Comment

• Duck of Death
          Social Piranha
          • May 2022
          • Flyover, USA
          • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post
          Wilson doesn’t scare me, not even a little
          Despite having a QB renowned for his clutch comebacks, it’s curious that they chose not to go for it on 4th & 5. Choosing instead to go for a 64 yard field goal attempt at sea level.

In any case, Russ will be a decent QB for them. I’ve no doubt of that. But his wheels, which were what made him so special a decade ago, are clearly not what they used to be. So then, that becomes quite a tidy sum to be spending for a “decent” 5’11 pocket passer.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
            Day Tripper
            • May 2019
            • North of the Lagoon
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Duck of Death View Post

Despite having a QB renowned for his clutch comebacks, it’s curious that they chose not to go for it on 4th & 5. Choosing instead to go for a 64 yard field goal attempt at sea level.

In any case, Russ will be a decent QB for them. I’ve no doubt of that. But his wheels, which were what made him so special a decade ago, are clearly not what they used to be. So then, that becomes quite a tidy sum to be spending for a “decent” 5’11 pocket passer.
            He will be a competent game manager, not much more. Below average arm, below average speed, above average knowlege and experience. Either the entire world dramatically misunderestimated SEA or they just played one shit of a game. Always a risk to make permanent judgements off of one game.

I am glad they got a Coach who gets so flustered by prior pivotal coaching mistakes that he calls for 2 TOS with the opponent in V-formation because he’s so out of it - nothing signals to a team “i don’t know what the fuck I’m doing” like that ending.

stay classy Hackett.
            “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• gzubeck
              Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
              • Jan 2019
              • Tucson, AZ
              • Send PM

Just got done watching the Denver seattle highlight film. Denver is clearly better but they shot themselves in the feet hard. Two fumbles in the red Zone just wiped them out. We are going to have to change it from Chargering to broncoing it for massive mistakes. Ugly mistakes at the wrong time tonight.

:2cents:
              Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Topcat
                AKA "Pollcat"
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Duck of Death View Post

Yep...asking a lot of your kicker to go for a 64-yd figgie...and I'm sure Moaning Mel is moaning again about fumbling away the rock at the goal line...

Comment

• Topcat
                  AKA "Pollcat"
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

He will be a competent game manager, not much more. Below average arm, below average speed, above average knowlege and experience. Either the entire world dramatically misunderestimated SEA or they just played one shit of a game. Always a risk to make permanent judgements off of one game.

I am glad they got a Coach who gets so flustered by prior pivotal coaching mistakes that he calls for 2 TOS with the opponent in V-formation because he’s so out of it - nothing signals to a team “i don’t know what the fuck I’m doing” like that ending.

stay classy Hackett.
                  LOL...yep, like bailing out the Titanic with a teaspoon as she's going down...

Comment

• Caslon
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Apr 2019
                    • Send PM

Broncos gave Seattle 7 first downs by penalty. Over 100 yards on 12 penalties. Their kicker is 0-6 on tries over 62 yards. 374 yards, 16 total points. 2 goal line fumbles. Coach says afterwards his team wasn’t paying well at the kick decision. A no vote of confidence, “gee thanks a lot coach!”

Comment

• jubei
                      Vagabond Ninja
                      • Feb 2019
                      • Send PM

stay classy Hackett.
                      f'REAL! I was watching the stream and thinkin wtF is this coach doing calling those timeouts?! The announcers were basically saying the same thing. just rip the band-aid off already! trying to delay your loss is kinda classless...EVERYONE knows the game is over. let them go home a little early.

Comment

• Caslon
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Apr 2019
                        • Send PM

The worst call by Hackett? Calling a timeout when the games’s over and lost and the Seahawks are doing kneel downs. Huh? Exsqueeze me?

Comment

• Leslie Grossman
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Nov 2020
                          • Oklahoma
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post
                          Just got done watching the Denver seattle highlight film. Denver is clearly better but they shot themselves in the feet hard. Two fumbles in the red Zone just wiped them out. We are going to have to change it from Chargering to broncoing it for massive mistakes. Ugly mistakes at the wrong time tonight.

:2cents:
                          to quote a quoter....More games are lost than won. A pick 6 cost the Lions a win, missed and blocked FGs cost the Bengals a win

Comment

Working...
                          X