• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Topcat
    AKA "Pollcat"
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post
    One summer, I spent 2 weeks in the state of Misery.
    Heat, humidity, chiggers, and rednecks...
    That place blows.
    Chiggers, huh? Nasty little critters that bite and cause an irritating itch...I think we now have a new substitute moniker for Chefs or Queefs...the Kansas City CHIGGERS:

chiggers.jpg

Comment

• SBbound
      Casual fanatic
      • Feb 2019
      • Merced/San Diego
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

I have some friends in Kansas City that are Chefs fans and they're okay...but...can't speak for the rest of the city...
      Midwest folks are pretty cordial, and KC locals are no exception but of course your experience varies greatly on the behavior of those fans around you. We went to a Charger game there in '08 or '09 and had a blast. I'm looking forward to taking in the Charger/Chief game Thursday. I'll be on the lookout for chiggers.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
        Day Tripper
        • May 2019
        • North of the Lagoon
        • Send PM

Chiggers, huh? Nasty little critters that bite and cause an irritating itch...I think we now have a new substitute moniker for Chefs or Queefs...the Kansas City CHIGGERS:

chiggers.jpg
        Kansas Shitty Chiggers.
        “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• ghost
          The Rise of Kellen Moore
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post
          Every time I watch Josh Allen, I remember a reputable draft media guy saying, in advance of the 2020 draft:

"Justin Herbert is very similar to Josh Allen, but-- comparing them as draft prospects from their respective years, Herbert rates higher."

I think that was prophetic.

Every great thing that I saw Josh Allen do on Thursday night? I know that Herb can do just as well, if not better.

Herb never had to go through a tough adjustment era to find his stride in the NFL, which can't be said of Josh Allen.

If Herb s going to be as good this year-- or better-- than Josh Allen was against the Rams on Thursday night, we have a helluva ride in front of us.

Oregon v. Wyoming at Laramie (2017) Justin Herbert (19) + Josh Allen (21) Watch these two kids face off as QBs.

I absolutely love the way the Bills staff has brought along Josh Allen. But Justin Herbert is better.

Comment

• jamrock
            lawyers, guns and money
            • Sep 2017
            • Send PM

Rams OL which looked plenty bad lost their starting center for 2-4 weeks after the bills game. And their starting RT also may miss time

Comment

• powderblueboy
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2017
              • Send PM

chiggers.jpg
              That's a tick Topcat, a more pleasant kind of creature - wouldn't be caught dead in K.C.

This below is a chigger - notice the red coloration. It could be mistaken for Fat Andy , strolling the sidelines on game day, easily.

A detestable, loathsome eyesore.

Comment

• Topcat
                AKA "Pollcat"
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

That's a tick Topcat, a more pleasant kind of creature - wouldn't be caught dead in K.C.

This below is a chigger - notice the red coloration. It could be mistaken for Fat Andy , strolling the sidelines on game day, easily.

A detestable, loathsome eyesore.
                Thanks Powdah...I stand corrected...and by the way, fitting that a Chigger is Chef Red...

Comment

• AL9000
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jan 2022
                  • San Diego, CA
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post
                  One summer, I spent 2 weeks in the state of Misery.
                  Heat, humidity, chiggers, and rednecks...
                  That place blows.
                  FULL of rednecks and bigots. The general mindset in that area is gross.

Comment

• AL9000
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jan 2022
                    • San Diego, CA
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by SBbound View Post

Midwest folks are pretty cordial, and KC locals are no exception but of course your experience varies greatly on the behavior of those fans around you. We went to a Charger game there in '08 or '09 and had a blast. I'm looking forward to taking in the Charger/Chief game Thursday. I'll be on the lookout for chiggers.
                    I've been to a few games at Arrowhead and had a blast as well back in 2005-2006. You won't see the real ugliness in the short span of a game unless you happen to stick around in the parking lot afterwards once they've been drinking all day and their truth comes out.

Comment

• AL9000
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jan 2022
                      • San Diego, CA
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

This is the best post ever!
                      Did we just become best friends?!
                      did-we-just-become-best-friends-did-we-just-become-best-friends-meme.gif

Comment

• powderblueboy
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jul 2017
                        • Send PM

Thanks Powdah...I stand corrected...and by the way, fitting that a Chigger is Chef Red...

It's a perfect match - Chief red! No coincidence, its Kizmet.....look for them to bottom out and be nothing more than an irritant from here on out.

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
                          Beef Before Gazelles
                          • May 2021
                          • Send PM

So... LeVeon Bell defeated Adrian Peterson by TKO in the 5th round of a boxing match.

Le’Veon Bell KO's Adrian Peterson in exhibition boxing match between former All-Pro backs (nfl.com)

Anybody who could hang in there with Adran Peterson-- much less defeat him-- has to be a complete badass. I wouldn't have guessed that Bell had it in him.

Comment

Working...
                          X