• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Topcat
    AKA "Pollcat"
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

It was pretty bad today - could not use it at all during the morning games. Very frustrating to pay for a service and not get it.
    Yep...kind of like the Chargers...

Comment

• Topcat
      AKA "Pollcat"
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Watching the Bears-Packer game, Eberflus pulled a Lombo by sending Fields up the gut for nada on that 4th and goal with inches for a TD...for the life of me, I don't understand why more teams don't just fake it to the RB up and gut and the QB either runs it in for the TD on the side or passes it while most of the D is bunched up at the interior LOS...

Comment

• electricgold
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Apr 2020
        • Send PM

Did you see the Bucs Saints interception where the tip of the ball hit the ground and the INT. was granted to the Bucs?

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
          Moderate Skeptic
          • May 2022
          • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Correcting your correction

With Hopkins, AZ opened 6-0
          After he went on iR - AZ staggered to finish the remaining season 5-6, including losses in 4 of last 5 games, They limped into post season at 11-6 but played like a last place team the last ~month of the season.

They beat the Rams 37-20 early in season with Hopkins, lost twice to them without him
          Raiders 'Chargered' - 20-0 at halftime :wtf:. I didn't watch the game - did the Raiders just quit playing? Did they go full turtle in the 2nd half???

I still stand by my KM take - 277 yds, 1 td, 1 int - 49 attempts. Not going to win many games with that stat line. And I get that Hopkins is good, but defenses are pretty good about taking away 1 good player. Murray needs to be much more effective and efficient to justify his contract - using all his assets, not just 1 guy. At any rate they helped the Chargers by putting the Raiders in a hole to start the season. Too bad Houston couldn't follow suit.

Comment

• Caslon
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Apr 2019
            • Send PM

Raiders ahead by 20 points and losing is a franchise worst. Previous was 16.
            At one point in the game, Broncos fans booed their $245 million dollar man.

Comment

• SBbound
              Casual fanatic
              • Feb 2019
              • Merced/San Diego
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post
              Watching the Bears-Packer game, Eberflus pulled a Lombo by sending Fields up the gut for nada on that 4th and goal with inches for a TD...for the life of me, I don't understand why more teams don't just fake it to the RB up and gut and the QB either runs it in for the TD on the side or passes it while most of the D is bunched up at the interior LOS...
              I beginning to think you don't like Lombardi

Comment

• Topcat
                AKA "Pollcat"
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by SBbound View Post

LOL...yep...a whole lot of venting...so frustrating...

Comment

• Topcat
                  AKA "Pollcat"
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Caslon View Post
                  Raiders ahead by 20 points and losing is a franchise worst. Previous was 16.
                  At one point in the game, Broncos fans booed their $245 million dollar man.
                  Yep...Raiders led 20-0 at halftime, then went conservative in 4th quarter and played Lomboball...and lost...wow...

Comment

• richpjr
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Nashville
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by SBbound View Post

I think he might be afraid that someone who doesn't visit the forum often might miss how he feels about Lombardi so he makes sure to post it on every page in every topic just to make sure!

Comment

• Leslie Grossman
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Nov 2020
                      • Oklahoma
                      • Send PM

The Browns blew a 13 point lead in the final 1:22 to lose to the Jets 31-30. NFL teams had won the last 2,229 consecutive games when leading by at least 13 points in the final 2 minutes. The last team to blow such a lead? The Browns in week 9 of the 2001 season vs the Bears.

Ohhhh the Brownies, feel bad for their loyal fans

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                        Smooth Operation
                        • May 2017
                        • Send PM

Rams, with their offense, nearly blew a lead.

NYG are 2-0 with barely enough offense.

When will Tua be snapped in two, like a pretzel stick ballwatchers munch on while washing down their Modelo Light's ?

Ridickerous takes out here on the Powder Blue message board of slapdick football gibberishness.
                        We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
                          Beef Before Gazelles
                          • May 2021
                          • Send PM

Arizona ended up beating the Raiders after being down 20-0!?!?!? Oh, my!

The handwringing in Vegas must be something to behold.

(2) Arizona Cardinals Top Plays vs. Las Vegas Raiders | 2022 Regular Season Week 2 - YouTube

Last edited by Ghost of Quacksaw; 09-19-2022, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X