• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heatmiser
    BetterToday ThanYesterday
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Raiders fans already hated Carr and now they hate Joshy, too. they think they will either sign Lamar Jackson or use the number one pick in the draft on a QB next draft. I don't like McDaniels, but it may take a while for his offense to start clicking. I think Adams only caught two balls for 12 yards or something like that. That was one horrible melt down, though. When I saw 20-0 I just quit paying attention to the score. Got a nice surprise.

Browns won last week on a 58 yd field goal against a really bad Panthers team and lost this week to the Jets when that same kicker missed a PAT. One week, special teams player of the week, the next....not so good. Saw Koo miss an easy FG against the Rams. Brought back memories.

TG
    Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Heatmiser
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

I got to watch a little of the Bengals-Cowboys game. Wow. Bengals lost to a borderline backup QB. Burrow looks very different these first two games. Every now and then he shows up with a great pass but he seems off a lot. And the line is not good but he also seems to hold the ball forever. The AFC champs just lost to two below average teams in a row.

TG

Comment

• richpjr
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Nashville
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
        I got to watch a little of the Bengals-Cowboys game. Wow. Bengals lost to a borderline backup QB. Burrow looks very different these first two games. Every now and then he shows up with a great pass but he seems off a lot. And the line is not good but he also seems to hold the ball forever. The AFC champs just lost to two below average teams in a row.

TG
        I wonder if he is going to turn into a David Carr - sacked and pressured so much that he loses his confidence and worries about the beating he is taking.

Comment

• jubei
          Vagabond Ninja
          • Feb 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

I wonder if he is going to turn into a David Carr - sacked and pressured so much that he loses his confidence and worries about the beating he is taking.
          cant believe bengals didnt beef up their line last year. as it was they still made it to the SB on the D coming to life and saving the NFL's golden child. Burrow is good, dont get me wrong, but he is to be blamed for a lot of sacks.

Comment

• jamrock
            lawyers, guns and money
            • Sep 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by jubei View Post

cant believe bengals didnt beef up their line last year. as it was they still made it to the SB on the D coming to life and saving the NFL's golden child. Burrow is good, dont get me wrong, but he is to be blamed for a lot of sacks.
            They have 4 new OL. They rebuilt it during the off season.

Comment

• jubei
              Vagabond Ninja
              • Feb 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

They have 4 new OL. They rebuilt it during the off season.
              then that line needs to gel big time and burrow needs to learn to get rid of the ball quicker.

Comment

• Heatmiser
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

The Bengals did sign a lot of FA talent to help with their line. It just has not worked yet and Burrow really does hold the ball a long time. I think he is still very good, but something is just wrong with him right now.

If you have not watched the Kyler Murray 2 point conversion, it is really worth it. He ran around for 20 seconds. Not exaggerating, their had a stopwatch on the replay. The Raiders rushed three and Murray just kept moving around until they were exhausted and kind of gave up. The secondary you could see just running back and forth and back and forth trying to stick to their zones and Murray wore them out, too. It's comical and plus since it was the Raiders, it is awesome

TG

Comment

• CivilBolt
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Nov 2019
                  • Send PM

The Bengals did sign a lot of FA talent to help with their line. It just has not worked yet and Burrow really does hold the ball a long time. I think he is still very good, but something is just wrong with him right now.

If you have not watched the Kyler Murray 2 point conversion, it is really worth it. He ran around for 20 seconds. Not exaggerating, their had a stopwatch on the replay. The Raiders rushed three and Murray just kept moving around until they were exhausted and kind of gave up. The secondary you could see just running back and forth and back and forth trying to stick to their zones and Murray wore them out, too. It's comical and plus since it was the Raiders, it is awesome

TG
                  I saw that and couldn’t believe my eyes. I think the big DL ran out of gas around 10 seconds. Murray looked like energizer bunny/ speedy gonzalez out there.

Comment

• ghost
                    The Rise of Kellen Moore
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Detroit Lions, Anthony Lynn is gone, and it has made all the difference.

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
                      Beef Before Gazelles
                      • May 2021
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post
                      Arizona ended up beating the Raiders after being down 20-0!?!?!? Oh, my!

The handwringing in Vegas must be something to behold.

(2) Arizona Cardinals Top Plays vs. Las Vegas Raiders | 2022 Regular Season Week 2 - YouTube
                      The Cardinals scored a TD as time expired in the 4th quarter, and then had to go for 2 to tie the game and take it to OT.

This was as bad a loss for the Raiders -- if not worse-- than any game the Chargers have ever blown.

Perhaps this will become known as "Raidering". Or "Josh-ing". May it be so!
                      Last edited by Ghost of Quacksaw; 09-19-2022, 11:22 AM.

Comment

• Heatmiser
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Josh McDaniels raider pressers this year. Two things:

1. He is starting to make faces like Gruden. I wonder if he knows he is doing it.
                        2. He says "you know" an awful, awful lot, you know?

TG

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
                          Beef Before Gazelles
                          • May 2021
                          • Send PM

Josh McDaniels raider pressers this year. Two things:

1. He is starting to make faces like Gruden. I wonder if he knows he is doing it.
                          2. He says "you know" an awful, awful lot, you know?

TG
                          "Well... I have to say, you know, that I, you know, *DO* know I'm doing it, you know? But, you know, I can't seem to stop it, you know?"

Comment

Working...
                          X