• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

I wouldn’t trade Trevor for the #10 pick and Sam Darnot. You’d have to throw in next year’s #1 to even consider taking him off your hands. Any team that trades one of the best QB prospects in a generation for Sam Darnold and a mid-round #1 deserves to be consigned to last place for another decade.
    He is saying Denver should trade their #10(they have the #13 now) to the Jets for Darnold after they draft Trever, but thats kinda steep imo. Id offer their second as Darmold hasnt been that great.
    I hope Denver sticks with Luck.
    Last edited by Boltjolt; 12-15-2020, 10:27 AM.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
      Oline-Tip of the Spear...
      • Feb 2019
      • McLean Illinois
      • Pipefitter Illinois State University
      • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

Look what Coach Rivera is doing in Washington. Washington now has a 71% chance of making the playoffs,
      If we played in the east, we would still be in the hunt too, dude...look at their records.
      Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• CivilBolt
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Nov 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

If we played in the east, we would still be in the hunt too, dude...look at their records.
        yup NFC East is the AFC West of yesteryears... 8-8 will win the division.

Comment

• ghost
          The Rise of Kellen Moore
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

They beat the Steelers and the 49ers in back-to-back weeks, dude.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Dec 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

He is saying Denver should trade their #10 to the Jets for Darnold after they draft Trever, but thats kinda steep imo. Id offer their second as Darmold hasnt been that great.
            I hope Denver sticks with Luck.
            Denver will have a pretty high pick - I think I would offer a 3rd and a conditional pick the next year. Granted, Lock might be better than Darnold at this point. But the lack of coaching for Sam has been problematic

Darnold needs to go to a place where he can back up maybe and learn how to be QB. Go to a team with a good OC and QB coach -- seems like NE to me.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
              Oline-Tip of the Spear...
              • Feb 2019
              • McLean Illinois
              • Pipefitter Illinois State University
              • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

They beat the Steelers and the 49ers in back-to-back weeks, dude.
              Record is a record, and we had the Chiefs, Saints, and Bucs all on the ropes...just saying i am not impressed with any team in that division...if the coaches would get out of our way, we could sweep that division. JMO
              Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• ghost
                The Rise of Kellen Moore
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Record is a record, and we had the Chiefs, Saints, and Bucs all on the ropes...just saying i am not impressed with any team in that division...if the coaches would get out of our way, we could sweep that division. JMO
                Not being impressed w/ a record and shitting repeatedly on an up-and-coming football team, that is winning football games with fucking Alex Smith, are two different things, fella.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

The Niners have 1 more win than we do. Not that impressive to beat them with the injuries they have had.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Dec 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
                    The Niners have 1 more win than we do. Not that impressive to beat them with the injuries they have had.
                    If the Niners had Lynn with those injuries and the Chargers had Shanahan - ooh boy how different

I whiffed on Shanahan. I let my feelings for Rat Face cloud my thoughts on that guy - he is good. Damn good! Not that he would have gone to the Chargers but I totally missed on that guy

Comment

• ghost
                      The Rise of Kellen Moore
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Former Houston Texans GM Rick Smith to interview for Detroit Lions GM job

The 2021 GM & Head Coach interviews have begun, they have.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

If the Niners had Lynn with those injuries and the Chargers had Shanahan - ooh boy how different

I whiffed on Shanahan. I let my feelings for Rat Face cloud my thoughts on that guy - he is good. Damn good! Not that he would have gone to the Chargers but I totally missed on that guy
                        His Dad the Rat was a good one til his later years with Denver then its like he forgot how to draft, Its one reason why i mention Brain Shottenheimer. Im sure he learned a ton from Marty and he has been a OC for years while being in the NFL sa a coach for 21 years. Not a top choice but id be ok with it. He is Seattles OC.

Comment

• ghost
                          The Rise of Kellen Moore
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2020/12/14/detroit-lions-want-proven-head-coach-general-manager-search/6542420002/

The Detroit Lions are moving meticulously through the vetting process for their next head coach and general manager, and their search to find "proven" replacements for Bob Quinn and Matt Patricia could last into late January.

Owner Sheila Ford Hamp said in a memo to employees Monday she is pleased with how the Lions have responded to the recent organizational changes but still is a long way from making new hires.

"This staffing change brings lots of work with it, (which) Rod and I and our advisors take very seriously," Hamp said in her letter. "We are already deeply into researching top candidates for head coach and GM, and, as the recent internal memo stated, have already interviewed several in-house candidates for the GM job. This process will play out over the next six weeks or so, with the result being a well vetted and proven head coach/GM team that can finally take the Lions where we all so earnestly wish to go — to the top!"

Comment

Working...
                          X