• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wu-dai clan
    Smooth Operation
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post
    Deebo is a thick guy. Looks like hes added some more weight just to play that RB role more. Despite him complaining about it. I think hes been planning to do that all along.
    $53 million guaranteed.
    3 Years.
    Another bite at the apple.
    Deeba says j/k John Lynch.
    We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Steve
      Administrator
      • Jun 2013
      • South Carolina
      • Meteorologist
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

I said before the Bolts might get a conditional 7th rounder for Titanic Tillery...now, having said that, if the Niners are getting a bit desperate for IDL depth, we MIGHT be able to milk them for a conditional SIXTH rounder...
      Niners defensive tackle Maurice Hurst suffered a torn biceps Friday in practice and will need surgery, likely ruling him out for the 2022 season, according to coach Kyle Shanahan.

According to this, 49ers have signed Robert Nkemdiche and Tomasi Lauile, although I wouldn't consider either of them anything more than a stop-gap.

If there is one guy who has been a bigger disappointment than Tillery, it would be Nkemdiche.

Comment

• Formula 21
        The Future is Now
        • Jun 2013
        • Republic of San Diego
        • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

I’ll set the line at 8 games
        Miss a quarter of football for every rape? Seems a little light for me. How about missing every game while he’s in prison for 10 years? And then a year’s penalty for every rape after his time is served?
        Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
        The Wasted Decade is done.
        Build Back Better.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
          Smooth Operation
          • May 2017
          • Send PM

Upon further review, it really, really sounds like the Browns want the NFL to help them deal with all the fire that's gonna come down following an anticipated 4 or so game suspension.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
            Day Tripper
            • May 2019
            • North of the Lagoon
            • Send PM

Have you guys heard 4 or 8 game whispers? The whispers i heard “smart guys” say that they had heard was 1 yr minimum.
            “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• equivocation
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Apr 2021
              • Send PM

Considering this is the first arbitration in front of this judge anyone claiming they knew what was going to happen was making things up.

Ruling expected tomorrow. Watson and NFLPA calling on NFL to accept terms, so prepare for disappointment.

Comment

• jamrock
                lawyers, guns and money
                • Sep 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post
                Have you guys heard 4 or 8 game whispers? The whispers i heard “smart guys” say that they had heard was 1 yr minimum.
                That wouldn’t seem unfair to me

Comment

• jamrock
                  lawyers, guns and money
                  • Sep 2017
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post

Miss a quarter of football for every rape? Seems a little light for me. How about missing every game while he’s in prison for 10 years? And then a year’s penalty for every rape after his time is served?
                  He is not being criminally charged or prosecuted or even indicted. He’s not going to jail for any of this

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post
                    I think 1 year would be funny. Cleveland would be .....a bigger laughingstock than they already are. Just unbelievable they have Watson that type of contract. But, if they don't mind paying him to sit home,.....then just shows they have more money than sense, but then, they all do.

Comment

• Formula 21
                      The Future is Now
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Republic of San Diego
                      • Send PM

I’d love to be the DA of San Diego. EVERY rape kit would be tested for DNA. EVERY rape allegation with reasonable evidence would be tried. EVERY rapist I could find would go to prison for the maximum sentence I could get. EVERY one.
                      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                      The Wasted Decade is done.
                      Build Back Better.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                        Smooth Operation
                        • May 2017
                        • Send PM

Wow. Six games.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                          Bolt-O commented
                          Editing a comment
                          So the Chargers avoid Watson again, but Brissett will be broken in.
                      • SK21209
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • May 2020
                        • San Diego
                        • Send PM

People are of course freaking out about Watson only getting 6 games but the arbitrator ruled on the basis of only 5 cases submitted by the NFL/NFLPA. The other 20 or so accusers are outside the scope of the arbitration and couldn't be considered. So basically the facts before the arbitrator were 5 accusers, one of which was dismissed, and all of them were nonviolent. Considering Roethlisberger got 6 games for a rape allegation, 6 games frankly seems about right for 4/5 nonviolent sexual assault accusations.

Comment

Working...
                        X