Clear All
  • 21&500
    Bolt Spit-Baller
    • Sep 2018
    • A Whale's Vajayjay
    • CMB refugee
    • Send PM

Pull the trigger.

I think we finally have the culture and head coach to be able to steer a talented kid with "maturity issues"
    he's not a criminal or controversial, outspoken guy with a Twitter fixation, to me that means he's salvageable.
    offer a 5th and get him in here, treat him like an adult and see if he's motivated, I have a feeling he would love to leave that shit organization and shine in so cal with Herb, Linsley, Slater, Zion and Feiler.
    G-Ro knows.

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
      Beef Before Gazelles
      • May 2021
      • Send PM

Originally posted by equivocation View Post
      https://dawindycity.com/2022/08/01/c...haracter-camp/

Reports that Jenkins is "wildly immature".

We have a good group of OL with their heads screwed on right, which may mean Jenkins gets set straight, or he may destroy chemistry.
      History of back problems scares me off as much as anything else.

Comment

• Topcat
        AKA "Pollcat"
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by equivocation View Post
        https://dawindycity.com/2022/08/01/c...haracter-camp/

Reports that Jenkins is "wildly immature".

We have a good group of OL with their heads screwed on right, which may mean Jenkins gets set straight, or he may destroy chemistry.
        Yep...we don't need a head case on the Bolts right now...we're not the Football Mental Health Hospital here...TC going well now...no need to screw things up...all we are saying...is give Pip a chance...

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
          Charger Fan since 1978
          • Sep 2021
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Yep...we don't need a head case on the Bolts right now...we're not the Football Mental Health Hospital here...TC going well now...no need to screw things up...all we are saying...is give Pip a chance...
          For a day three pick like people are talking about, not much risk and his salary is 1m. The bears have already paid the bulk of his rookie deal. This kid had a top 20 grade until his back issues became known. I remember reading people on the forum saying they wanted him over slater. We’re talkina bout a day three pick and a team with established veteran leadership, if he pans out you get the best LT and RT prospects from the 2021 draft and if he doesn’t you bounce him quickly and no guaranteed money while losing a day three pick. I’d make this trade in a heartbeat, the bears are a dumpster fire so I don’t trust their decision making. I hope the chargers take a long hard look at this deal.
          "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Heatmiser
            HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Chandler Jones has not yet practiced for the Raiders. No reason given. Raiders say they are not worried.

TG
            Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• powderblueboy
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2017
              • Send PM

Jenkins had a nasty temper playing college football: that's why people liked him, in part.
              Surprising he has maturity (or motivational) issues.

If i remember correctly, he was a mauler with protection issues:
              Would he even fit the Charger's offense?

Just hope Andy Reid doesn't get him for nothing and plugs him in to the cavity on their right side.

Comment

• eaterfan
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Oct 2020
                • Send PM

Dolphins forfeit 1st round pick in 2023 and 3rd rounder in 2024 due to tampering with Brady and Sean Payton.

Tua better work out for them. They had a lot of ammunition to move up to get a QB if they wanted to move on. That's a substantial hit to their capital.

BTW, the NFL admits Ross did offer Flores money to tank, but claims he was joking. That's so bad for the league.
                Last edited by eaterfan; 08-02-2022, 09:23 AM.

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
                  Beef Before Gazelles
                  • May 2021
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post

History of back problems scares me off as much as anything else.
                  But "wildly immature" sound too much like Johnny Manziel to me.
                  Last edited by Ghost of Quacksaw; 08-02-2022, 04:20 PM.

Comment

• jamrock
                    lawyers, guns and money
                    • Sep 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by eaterfan View Post
                    Dolphins forfeit 1st round pick in 2023 and 3rd rounder in 2024 due to tampering with Brady and Sean Payton.

Tua better work out for them. They had a lot of ammunition to move up to get a QB if they wanted to move on. That's a substantial hit to their capital.

BTW, the NFL admits Ross did offer Flores money to tank, but claims he was joking. That's so bad for the league.
                    Heats off Watson just like that

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                      Charger Fan since 1978
                      • Sep 2021
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post
                      Jenkins had a nasty temper playing college football: that's why people liked him, in part.
                      Surprising he has maturity (or motivational) issues.

If i remember correctly, he was a mauler with protection issues:
                      Would he even fit the Charger's offense?

Just hope Andy Reid doesn't get him for nothing and plugs him in to the cavity on their right side.
                      the raiders are one of the teams interested in jenkins, have not heard about the chiefs but it wouldn’t surprise me f they traded for him.

"The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• charger1993
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • May 2017
                        • Send PM

Pull the trigger. At worse we waste a 5th or a 6th round pick. And he's no improvement over storm or pip. Now on the other side. We send a 5th or a 6th and he's a fucking stud for us. Roll the dice. Nothing to really lose

Comment

• 21&500
                          Bolt Spit-Baller
                          • Sep 2018
                          • A Whale's Vajayjay
                          • CMB refugee
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post

But "wildly immature" sound too much mile Johnny Manziel to me.
                          To me, "wildly immature" means squat without specifics
                          could be just someone not liking him or any a number reasons to hate on a kid.
                          Not enough info at this point, but worth looking into imo.
                          G-Ro knows.

Comment

Working...
                          X