Clear All
  • Fouts2herbert
    Charger Fan since 1978
    • Sep 2021
    • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
    Mahomes is shitting his pants right about now
    but will use this as the first big mishap by KC
    to justify demanding for a trade at some point in his career.

Any other division he could have continued his facade
    of pretending to be the league's best QB
    then Herbert had to happen, in his own division as it turns out
    And although Justin may not be there just yet, it's coming

Everyone knows, Herbert will one day take the throne
    League MVP, and PMs precious little ego can't handle it.

Man's game.
    I wonder if Mahomes is believing it enough to see it yet, herb got the nod as probowl starter over him, LOL
    "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• equivocation
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Apr 2021
      • Send PM

Colin Cowherd called Mahomes the "trust fund kid of the NFL" a couple days ago. We'll find out what happens when the trust dries up.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
        Charger Fan since 1978
        • Sep 2021
        • Send PM

Originally posted by equivocation View Post
        Colin Cowherd called Mahomes the "trust fund kid of the NFL" a couple days ago. We'll find out what happens when the trust dries up.
        You listen to colin cowherd? :shock:
        "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• gzubeck
          Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
          • Jan 2019
          • Tucson, AZ
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

I do...but only as a contrarian to common sense. Seriously....he has us third in the division and yet we are 3rd most likely to win the Superbowl! The guy has a serious case of rear view mirror vision.

:wtf:
          Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• equivocation
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Apr 2021
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

I have limited things to do in the car in the morning. Since FA started it's been "whoever is talking about football". Not NCAAB or fucking baseball.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
              Charger Fan since 1978
              • Sep 2021
              • Send PM

Sounds like Tyreek Hill isn’t wasting anytime making enemies in the AFC East, I thought his comments today were not only unecessary but totally disrespectful to the NY Jets. Especially considering what they were offering to give up in trade for him, for him to turn around and basically laugh at the organization like that is classless, not even a wee bit surprised tho

Comment

• AL9000
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jan 2022
                • San Diego, CA
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

Maybe exposed. I never doubt Reid’s creativity. They’re still the team to beat in this division.
                Reid is a great coach no doubt, but did you watch the 2nd half of their playoff game against the Bengals?! Complete dog shit lol!

Comment

• AL9000
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jan 2022
                  • San Diego, CA
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
                  Mahomes is shitting his pants right about now
                  but will use this as the first big mishap by KC
                  to justify demanding for a trade at some point in his career.

Any other division he could have continued his facade
                  of pretending to be the league's best QB
                  then Herbert had to happen, in his own division as it turns out
                  And although Justin may not be there just yet, it's coming

Everyone knows, Herbert will one day take the throne
                  League MVP, and PMs precious little ego can't handle it.

Man's game.
                  I actually think you might be onto something. Rumors have been swirling that there are some major issues behind closed doors with that locker room. It apparently goes back to a playoff game a couple years ago where Mahomes and the OC got into it on the sidelines. Then you have Honey Badger taking weird shots on his social media about egos and what not. Now Hill ask to be traded not long after not attending Mahomes’ wedding. It wouldn’t shock me to find out Patty is a diva in disguise. Hell, look at his crazy ass family and their self centered personalities.

Comment

• gzubeck
                    Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Tucson, AZ
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by AL9000 View Post

I actually think you might be onto something. Rumors have been swirling that there are some major issues behind closed doors with that locker room. It apparently goes back to a playoff game a couple years ago where Mahomes and the OC got into it on the sidelines. Then you have Honey Badger taking weird shots on his social media about egos and what not. Now Hill ask to be traded not long after not attending Mahomes’ wedding. It wouldn’t shock me to find out Patty is a diva in disguise. Hell, look at his crazy ass family and their self centered personalities.
                    I think it's good to clean house of these problem children. KC in the long run will be better off without paying a receiver $30 mil. Just say no to any receiver who wants over $25 mil to be #1 paid. I'm sick of these primadonna nut cases.

:hello:

Comment

• Boltgang74
                      We Are The Storm!
                      • Aug 2018
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

I think it's good to clean house of these problem children. KC in the long run will be better off without paying a receiver $30 mil. Just say no to any receiver who wants over $25 mil to be #1 paid. I'm sick of these primadonna nut cases.

:hello:
                      Agree except in this situation.Mahomo to TyREEK is deadly.No way should the Queefs have let this happen.Devestating to their elite offense I think which makes me very,very, giddy

Comment

• gzubeck
                        Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Tucson, AZ
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
                        Agree except in this situation.Mahomo to TyREEK is deadly.No way should the Queefs have let this happen.Devestating to their elite offense I think which makes me very,very, giddy
                        Yesss...it's good for us the next season but not having to pay a receiver $30 mil is better for them in the medium run. Look at what two perennial contenders did ....Greenbay and Chiefs let their big receivers go for nice draft picks. Sorry this league is about getting a top ten QB otherwise your in deep dog doo and a non contender!

Comment

• captaind
                          Cook This Pork Chops
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Mars
                          • Ball Holder
                          • Send PM

I got a Fins fan telling me Dolphins insiders reporting a potential trade for Brady. Any truth to this?

Comment

Working...
                          X