• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Right, lol.
    All the talk every week last offseason about the Raiders moving on from Carr and what happened?
    He went out and had his best season.... As a Raider.

​​​​​​

Comment

• ghost
      The Rise of Kellen Moore
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
      Raiders are shopping Derek Carr.
      Everyone but McVay...looking for an upgrade.
      Derek Carr & Jon Gruden are going to be to really awkward neighbors in Vegas. Carr is building his dream house next-door to Gruden....

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

It actually works better for the Raiders money wise.,....for next year anyways then after that, probably not lol
        ​​​​​
        Carr has a 22 mil cap hit this coming season but they can save 19+ mil by trading him. Watson has a 15.9 cap hit next season but after that....huge!

Raiders are about 8 mil over the cap now.
        ​​​​ Mayock is pretty forthcoming so I'll wait to hear an interview about him talking about Carr here before I think it has legs. But I don't think so. He has talked about Carr recently before the Watson stuff came out.

Comment

• ghost
          The Rise of Kellen Moore
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
          Hate to defend horrible ownership in Houston but Watson is being disingenuous in this situation
          and using optics to leverage his way out of a bad team, and that’s really why he’s leaving, it’s because it’s a bad team and he doesn’t want to spend his prime years developing it.
          he has been relatively quite until now because he knows deep inside this is a football character issue at heart, now he’s going to point at all the dysfunction that was there even prior to when he signed his contract
          and that’s my issue with him
          I wouldn’t blame him if not for the interesting timing of when he decided to sign his big contract

I see a pattern of narcissistic behaviors dating back to when a video was “leaked” of him “turning the other cheek” as he walked away from some aggressive ad threatening Alabama fans. I too would have admired such a mature gesture if not for the fact that Watson initially decided to celebrate his championship over the crimson tide AT an Alabama bar!

schmuck back then and apparently hasn’t matured since.

just my opinion but I feel strongly about it.
          To the Texans: Grant him the divorce, take the bevy of #1 picks from New York Jets, and build your ball-club. Consider it hard lesson and move on.

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

To the Texans: Grant him the divorce, take the bevy of #1 picks from New York Jets, and build your ball-club. Consider it hard lesson and move on.

I bet they never give the GM job to another HC again lol

Comment

• captaind
              Cook This Pork Chops
              • Jun 2013
              • Mars
              • Ball Holder
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Caslon View Post
              Texans want two #1’s, two #2’s and two young defensive starters for Watson. If no team wants to mortgage their future and the Texans can’t make him happy, Watson is young enough to sit out a season and wait for the Texans to lower their asking price. It must suck to be a Texans fan right now.
              When has sitting out a season ever worked out for a player?

Comment

• CivilBolt
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Nov 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by captaind View Post

When has sitting out a season ever worked out for a player?
                MGIII would like to have a word with you... oh wait it didn’t worked out for him either :rofl:

Comment

• Topcat
                  AKA "Pollcat"
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Leslie Grossman View Post

Does Charger Tom party hearty in Mexico?:deadhorse::beer:
                  Don't know, but a lot of the people from that other forum have their own little forum now...mostly composed of the old mods like Charger Tom, Pacstud and one non-mod, good old Freak...

Comment

• Topcat
                    AKA "Pollcat"
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by CivilBolt View Post

MGIII would like to have a word with you... oh wait it didn’t worked out for him either :rofl:
                    Yep...and even after Gordon finally came back, Loyal Lynn insisted on feeding him the rock frequently...even though it took him about, oh, another month to get into football shape after that layoff...

Comment

• gzubeck
                      Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Tucson, AZ
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Don't know, but a lot of the people from that other forum have their own little forum now...mostly composed of the old mods like Charger Tom, Pacstud and one non-mod, good old Freak...
                      Pacstud and Charger Freak would be nice posting on here as well as Joe McRugby! Phuck Charger Tom with a capital PH! That Douche put me on vacation so many times for trivial shit that it ruined my experience on the old Charger Forum.....

:whistlin:
                      Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• 21&500
                        Bolt Spit-Baller
                        • Sep 2018
                        • A Whale's Vajayjay
                        • CMB refugee
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Yep...and even after Gordon finally came back, Loyal Lynn insisted on feeding him the rock frequently...even though it took him about, oh, another month to get into football shape after that layoff...
                        Beginning of the end as far as credibility in the locker room imho
                        Ekeler earned the right to continue in his role until MG was ready
                        G-Ro knows.

Comment

• 21&500
                          Bolt Spit-Baller
                          • Sep 2018
                          • A Whale's Vajayjay
                          • CMB refugee
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

ultimately I agree, can’t be petty, make the deal and cut your loss. Learn and grow.

G-Ro knows.

Comment

Working...
                          X