• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

but you can't roll/go into the season w/Stick as your backup plan, can you ??
    Gonna draft a QB. It's gonna be Tyrod mentoring. No way Lynn wants Winston the turnover machine.

Comment

• DontEverGiveUp
      Registered Charger Fan
      • May 2019
      • Send PM

And just like that, I am now a Colts fan...at least for next season.

The last 16 years have been fun. I want to thank the Bolts family for taking me in way back when, and I wish you guys the best. Hate the Chargers franchise, owners, and coaches, but the fans are a special breed.

This is the first time I've ever changed fandom in any sport. I started watching football when Rivers was at NC State, and I will follow him until it's all over. Again, wish you all the best.

Comment

• Joy Division
        Registered Charger Fan
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by DontEverGiveUp View Post

The last 16 years have been fun. I want to thank the Bolts family for taking me in way back when, and I wish you guys the best. Hate the Chargers franchise, owners, and coaches, but the fans are a special breed.

This is the first time I've ever changed fandom in any sport. I started watching football when Rivers was at NC State, and I will follow him until it's all over. Again, wish you all the best.
        You should probably change that Profile Name.
        p.s. adios!

Comment

• foreigner
          Tom Telesco is gone
          • Sep 2013
          • Send PM

Don't leave. At least for this year, TB is coming and the league with him, SB Champs (provided the Coronavirus doesnt suspend the season).

Comment

• DontEverGiveUp
            Registered Charger Fan
            • May 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Joy Division View Post

You should probably change that Profile Name.
            p.s. adios!
            How so? As explained, my love of football began and remains with Rivers' career. In fact, the username is an homage to Jimmy V's famous speech at NC State.

​​​​​I get it though....you're just bitter that Brady ain't coming, and you're stuck with Dean, Lynn, and Tyrod. Good luck to you. The Chargers fans deserve better than what they have received for the past half-century +.

Comment

• MagicMamba88
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Sep 2019
              • Send PM

Comment

• Xenos
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Feb 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Not exactly a huge vote of confidence
                I mean he certainly would do better in Indy than in TB with Arians. It was the right move for Rivers IMO.

Comment

• JOJAX85
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Sep 2018
                  • Irmo, SC
                  • Send PM

How so? As explained, my love of football began and remains with Rivers' career. In fact, the username is an homage to Jimmy V's famous speech at NC State.

​​​​​I get it though....you're just bitter that Brady ain't coming, and you're stuck with Dean, Lynn, and Tyrod. Good luck to you. The Chargers fans deserve better than what they have received for the past half-century +.
                  I get it. When I was a kid I was a huge Patrick Ewing fan. I pulled for the Knicks simply because that's who drafted him. When he left I was no longer a Knick fan.
                  The Chargers on the other hand, I fell in love with the uniforms, then every player that wore them.
                  And you're correct. The fans deserve better than Alex's shithead son has given us.

Comment

• Originally posted by bartman83642 View Post
                    Figured that was where he would end up. I guess now the waiting game is over. It will be weird to see him in a different uniform but I will be interested to see how he does.
                    For the first time in his career, Rivers will be playing behind an elite OL. For the first time in 13 years, his OL will be above average.

If they add a couple of offensive weapons, I could easily see Rivers once again being a legitimate NFL MVP candidate in 2020 on an AFCS champion Colts team.

Comment

• WindsorUK
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jul 2013
                      • Windsor, U.K.
                      • Send PM

Anyone interested in Jacoby Brisset?
                      I was hoping the Bolts would draft him when he came out, for just such an eventuality.
                      Or will the Colts keep him just in case Rivers falls off a cliff, and they need another QB in 2021?

Comment

• 21&500
                        Bolt Spit-Baller
                        • Sep 2018
                        • A Whale's Vajayjay
                        • CMB refugee
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by WindsorUK View Post
                        Anyone interested in Jacoby Brisset?
                        I was hoping the Bolts would draft him when he came out, for just such an eventuality.
                        Or will the Colts keep him just in case Rivers falls off a cliff, and they need another QB in 2021?
                        I liked him too but he looks like a career backup at this point
                        if he’s not making too much I expect him in that role in indy
                        G-Ro knows.

Comment

• WindsorUK
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jul 2013
                          • Windsor, U.K.
                          • Send PM

Probably right, but build a solid run game, great defense, then the Eli Manning's, Joe Flacco's, Jimmy Garoppolo's, Stan Humphries, Jacoby Brisset's(?) become Super Bowl QB's.
                          I hope we don't use our 1st on a QB. Too many other impact players available to solidify one of our many holes. I may be one of the few believers on here that thinks Tyrod can keep us competitive.
                          Good luck to PR in Indy!

Comment

Working...
                          X