• Send PM

Okay buh-bye.

Comment

• powderblueboy
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post

No response to the OL story? You down with a “team leader” who devalues his own teammates, okay.
      Compared with what followed, the dump truck of shit emptied at our feet about the guy,
      his 'throwing his offensive linemen under the bus' grin & shrug seemed very, very tame.
      If someone follows this and says he literally tried to run over the children of team mates while driving a bus at Charger Park,
      I'd believe them.
      :waiting:

Comment

• powderblueboy
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by assman3000 View Post
        Happy for PR.

It's going to be odd watching PR behind a good OL. I won't have to pray that he lives every damn play.
        Its also going to feel good watching him play for a full stadium of fans cheering for him and his team instead of being humiliated by opposing fans every week.
        Watching games at 10am mostly? I'll get my Sunday afternoons back.
        I won't fully be a Colts fan, and i'll check in on Charger 2 min highlights for next year probably.

Colts will have a better record than the Chargers next year for sure. Derwin can't play every position you know.
        Whos going to breath fire and energy into the Chargers now?

Nobody.

When you guys get swallowed up by the black hole and the chiefs and 31 other visiting teams every week, just remember it was PR that carried us all through that hell and got us through it.. win or lose.

I would get out while you still can.
        2020 is the year of change.

A lot of doubters about PR in the media.
        I think he's going to surprise people: Reich will set things up for him to have a banner year.

Comment

• PR#1
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Aug 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post
          Brees wants no part of mom's campaign in Texas

Oct 31, 2006
          • Associated Press

Saints QB Drew Brees has asked his mother to stop using his picture in TV commercials touting her candidacy for a Texas appeals court.

Anyone else want to step up to the plate?
          Maybe it's just me but if I was a famous NFL football player and my own mother wanted to use my likeness for something business related, I would be ok with it.

I certainly wouldn't sue her over it.

Also Brees did not even attend the funeral of his own mother.

Please know the true character of those you seek to defend.

Comment

• gzubeck
            Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
            • Jan 2019
            • Tucson, AZ
            • Send PM

Originally posted by PR#1 View Post

Maybe it's just me but if I was a famous NFL football player and my own mother wanted to use my likeness for something business related, I would be ok with it.

I certainly wouldn't sue her over it.

Also Brees did not even attend the funeral of his own mother.

Please know the true character of those you seek to defend.
            Either you like your parents or you resent them for some reason. Brees had some kind of issue with his mother that he didn't wish to discuss with the public.
            Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• blueman
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Compared with what followed, the dump truck of shit emptied at our feet about the guy,
              his 'throwing his offensive linemen under the bus' grin & shrug seemed very, very tame.
              If someone follows this and says he literally tried to run over the children of team mates while driving a bus at Charger Park,
              I'd believe them.
              :waiting:
              You’re right, he’s a saint.

Comment

• Biggestfan
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Mar 2019
                • Send PM

While I understand football is a business, the reality has set in that the face of this franchise for the last 15 years, is gone. The Chargers organization not being capable of even getting to one superbowl in this time span is rather disheartening. I wish PR went to the NFC because I'd pull hard for him to finally get his shot, much like Eli, Ben, Brees,Roger's, and even Flacco had. The sad reality is, its hard to have faith in the organization. Despite being a fan for over 25 years, each year I lose more and more hope that the front office has what it takes to build a winner. Its just sad to see a future hall of Famer and franchise QB never get a chance. And while it's hard to disagree that in at least the most recent years, his mistakes became a detriment. One still cant recognize that the team had chances to build on success but just never could.

Comment

• richpjr
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Nashville
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Biggestfan View Post
                  While I understand football is a business, the reality has set in that the face of this franchise for the last 15 years, is gone. The Chargers organization not being capable of even getting to one superbowl in this time span is rather disheartening. I wish PR went to the NFC because I'd pull hard for him to finally get his shot, much like Eli, Ben, Brees,Roger's, and even Flacco had. The sad reality is, its hard to have faith in the organization. Despite being a fan for over 25 years, each year I lose more and more hope that the front office has what it takes to build a winner. Its just sad to see a future hall of Famer and franchise QB never get a chance. And while it's hard to disagree that in at least the most recent years, his mistakes became a detriment. One still cant recognize that the team had chances to build on success but just never could.
                  The reality is that we won't be challenging for a SB this year with Taylor as our QB so even if Rivers returns to form and blows it up with the Colts it won't really matter for us. If we can draft AND develop a QB, Rivers will likely be done by the time our QB is ready so at least I won't have to root against him.

Comment

• Biggestfan
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Mar 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

The reality is that we won't be challenging for a SB this year with Taylor as our QB so even if Rivers returns to form and blows it up with the Colts it won't really matter for us. If we can draft AND develop a QB, Rivers will likely be done by the time our QB is ready so at least I won't have to root against him.
                    If this team is going with Taylor that further cements my distrust.

Comment

• richpjr
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Nashville
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Biggestfan View Post

If this team is going with Taylor that further cements my distrust.
                      If your QB of the future is waiting in the wings, that is okay. If not - yikes.

Comment

• Formula 21
                        The Future is Now
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Republic of San Diego
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by BearWithJetpack View Post
                        Not as painful as LT signing with the Jets but still a bummer.
                        Just Two more stars the Bolts tossed out with the trash.
                        Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                        The Wasted Decade is done.
                        Build Back Better.

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Aug 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

If your QB of the future is waiting in the wings, that is okay. If not - yikes.
                          Taylor may be the QB to start the season, but he won't last long. The NFL also stands for Not For Long. I doubt fans want to pay money to see a backup at best over a QB of the future.

Comment

Working...
                          X