• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PR#1
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Aug 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post
    I think the Chargers and Rivers had issues for quite a while. Add to that the Gordon clusterfuck and you had a team that was 12-4 and a playoff win in Baltimore to a complete meltdown last season. Losing Derwin was the dagger.

Only the Chargers. And now Tyrod? Really? How’s those PSL sales going?
    I'm reading that the Chargers are 350 Million short of PSL sales with a 400 Million target. This is looking like a complete disaster.
    Chargers believed to be +/- $350 million short of a $400 million PSL sales target.

Comment

• gzubeck
      Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
      • Jan 2019
      • Tucson, AZ
      • Send PM

Originally posted by PR#1 View Post

I'm reading that the Chargers are 350 Million short of PSL sales with a 400 Million target. This is looking like a complete disaster.
      Long term it shouldn't be a big deal. All those tickets will be sold when visiting teams come to watch them play the chargers. Who cares that they don't sell them early. Eventually a certain percentage will be sold,
      Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• like54ninjas
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Oct 2017
        • Great White North
        • Draftnik
        • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

Long term it shouldn't be a big deal. All those tickets will be sold when visiting teams come to watch them play the chargers. Who cares that they don't sell them early. Eventually a certain percentage will be sold,
        PSL is not the same cost/profit as the same seat sold individually by game.
        My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
        K9
        Nasir
        Tillery
        Parham
        Reed

Comment

• Silversurfer
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Apr 2019
          • Los Angeles
          • Send PM

Lynn, all options on the table when it comes to QB. Hmmmmmm

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Dec 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Silversurfer View Post
            Lynn, all options on the table when it comes to QB. Hmmmmmm
            I actually think Mariota in Free Agency for cheap makes sense if they don't like the guys at the top of the first round.

Bridgewater would be my FA QB - meaning if you are going to pay big money, would like Teddy

The Brady thing - that just seems like that is the Spanii trying to make noise. And yes, signing Brady would mean publicity for the Spanii in LA; it would mean the Chargers and Chiefs to open the Season on Thursday Night for sure; it would also be a big old f*rt in November when because they overspent on Brady and drafted a WR in the 1st round - the OL stinks and the DL is not good.

Granted, all things equal around the 2020 version of Brady and the 2020 version of Rivers , dollars wouldn't be- I would want Brady over Rivers if I were the Spanii. But Tom Brady, thats kind of, not right.

Comment

• foreigner
              Tom Telesco is gone
              • Sep 2013
              • Send PM

Everyone is simply just bored and there are no real news out there... just making shit up in general....

Comment

• foreigner
                Tom Telesco is gone
                • Sep 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by PR#1 View Post

That's why the league is doing their shit... Chargers SB Winners in Feb 2021.

Tom Brady comeeee on dowwwwwnnnnnn!!!!! 9 yards first downs!

Comment

• gzubeck
                  Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Tucson, AZ
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by foreigner View Post
                  Everyone is simply just bored and there are no real news out there... just making shit up in general....
                  Isn't that what message boards are for anyways especially during quiet times. LOL!

Comment

• gzubeck
                    Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Tucson, AZ
                    • Send PM

What are we going to win it in a crackerjack box as a toy surprise! :>)

Comment

• SDBORN
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • May 2017
                      • Send PM

If Brady guaranteed Chargers a superbowl win, I'd pull the trigger in a heartbeat. I wish there were such a guarantee.

Comment

• Kingcrimson
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Nov 2019
                        • Send PM

I think they’ll implement a new system (which Lynn hinted will happen iirc) which will probably scheme guys open for easy throws for Taylor since he isn’t a good passer. Just like Lynn, I do agree more games are lost than won. Develop a strong EFFICIENT rushing offense. Don’t turn the ball over. We’ll be in good shape. Look at what the titans built. With tannehill at QB who isn’t as mobile as our “internal options”, rushing effectively, doesn’t turn the ball over. High percentage throws.

Comment

• jamrock
                          lawyers, guns and money
                          • Sep 2017
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

PSL is not the same cost/profit as the same seat sold individually by game.
                          If you’re the Chargers selling PSL’s doesn’t get them that much as the vast majority of PSL money goes to Kroenke to help fund the stadium. They get a much bigger percentage of game tickets.

mans that’s why Kroenke is so pissed at the Chargers. They’re contributing a drop in the bucket towards construction. Too bad Stan. No sympathy for him or Dean

Comment

Working...
                          X