• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghost
    The Rise of Kellen Moore
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post

I am a veteran of the Flutopian Wars not many of us left.
    November 23rd, 1984 - I know the date by heart. BU's Doug Flutie throws the Hail Mary to win the game. I was watching it live on my 18th birthday in the barbershop while getting my haircut.

I was a mod on the NFL Forum in those dark days, I really want to like Flutie... but Russian trolls ain't got nothing on Flutie Flake fans.

Comment

• like54ninjas
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2017
      • Great White North
      • Draftnik
      • Send PM

Originally posted by WahooBlue View Post
      Just a few thoughts.....
      Tyrod Taylor is not as good as Jacoby Brisett and Brisett has an offensive line
      Any QB the chargers draft will go into the dustbin of NFL history because there isn't a coach on that staff that could develop a peanut butter and jelly sandwich much less a quarterback....Anthony Lynn SUCKS
      Tom Telesco is just a lap dog for one of the very worst owners in sports....The owner is a hack that does not want to win because that would require him spending money he doesn't have and Telesco will not be able to extend Bosa or James or any other players that resembles top flight NFL talent because the players want to win and they know it will NEVER happen as long as Spanos owns the team....they will all hit the bricks as soon as possible.
      I remember when the Chargers and Fabiani said that 25% of their fans were from LA and that meant they were leaving their 75% of fans in San Diego.....Now that Rivers is gone as the last link of the Chargers to San Diego I am guessing the SD fan base is around 5-10%
      I for one will be loving the fact that now it is no longer the Chargers and 31 other NFL teams but knowing the LAC are just one of 32 and can now be considered the west coast version of the Cleveland Browns
      Will I watch...of course....who doesn't like to see a continuous train wreck on a weekly basis and being in LA....they should put this on the SyFy channel
      Feel better now or just verbal vomit?
      My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
      K9
      Nasir
      Tillery
      Parham
      Reed

Comment

• 21&500
        Bolt Spit-Baller
        • Sep 2018
        • A Whale's Vajayjay
        • CMB refugee
        • Send PM

Originally posted by WahooBlue View Post
        Just a few thoughts.....
        Tyrod Taylor is not as good as Jacoby Brisett and Brisett has an offensive line
        Any QB the chargers draft will go into the dustbin of NFL history because there isn't a coach on that staff that could develop a peanut butter and jelly sandwich much less a quarterback....Anthony Lynn SUCKS
        Tom Telesco is just a lap dog for one of the very worst owners in sports....The owner is a hack that does not want to win because that would require him spending money he doesn't have and Telesco will not be able to extend Bosa or James or any other players that resembles top flight NFL talent because the players want to win and they know it will NEVER happen as long as Spanos owns the team....they will all hit the bricks as soon as possible.
        I remember when the Chargers and Fabiani said that 25% of their fans were from LA and that meant they were leaving their 75% of fans in San Diego.....Now that Rivers is gone as the last link of the Chargers to San Diego I am guessing the SD fan base is around 5-10%
        I for one will be loving the fact that now it is no longer the Chargers and 31 other NFL teams but knowing the LAC are just one of 32 and can now be considered the west coast version of the Cleveland Browns
        Will I watch...of course....who doesn't like to see a continuous train wreck on a weekly basis and being in LA....they should put this on the SyFy channel
        eh...

... nevermind.

troll it up pal.

I’ll probably end up seeing you decked out in Charger gear if we ever win a championship and not even know it.

keep up the hate while it’s still en vogue
        P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
        P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
        P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
        P4. Obnoxious Communication - Matlock

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

I dont know that its a troll. He was here during the season clearly wanting wins. Just a fan who is a little down right now. Its all good fellas.

Also we keep getting new QB threads started every day and i have to merge or delete them. We have some good post Rivers discussion going on in a couple threads.

Dont want to saturate the main page with QB threads.

Comment

• gzubeck
            Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
            • Jan 2019
            • Tucson, AZ
            • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

eh...

... nevermind.

troll it up pal.

I’ll probably end up seeing you decked out in Charger gear if we ever win a championship and not even know it.

keep up the hate while it’s still en vogue
            It's a bit caustic and acrimonious in description but really there's nothing untruthful about it. I mean Mike McCoy and then Anthony Lynne plus horrible oline depth causing Rivers to just say adios. Lynne and Telesco are paycheck collectors at this point and time and have plenty to prove.
            Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• like54ninjas
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Oct 2017
              • Great White North
              • Draftnik
              • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

It's a bit caustic and acrimonious in description but really there's nothing untruthful about it. I mean Mike McCoy and then Anthony Lynne plus horrible oline depth causing Rivers to just say adios. Lynne and Telesco are paycheck collectors at this point and time and have plenty to prove.
              Rivers said adios?

MikeDub
              K9
              Nasir
              Tillery
              Parham
              Reed

Comment

• like54ninjas
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Oct 2017
                • Great White North
                • Draftnik
                • Send PM

Interesting. Listening to Daniel Jeremiah on the Rich Eisen Show. He says that going QB this year is definitely not a mandatory thing.
                2021 QB class has 4 dudes that may fit better. T. Lawrence, J. Fields, T. Lance, J. Newman.

Also, Rich asked him if T. Lawrence was in the 2020 draft where he’d go. Daniel’s answer. #1 and not close. He loves Joe Burrow & Tua but Lawerence is the superior talent.
                One more his #1 prospect is C. Young. D. Brown is close - has him higher rated than Q. Williams last year.

DJ also said when he woke up from a medical procedure not long ago the first thing he said was “the Chargers are going to draft Tua”.
                Last edited by like54ninjas; 02-20-2020, 10:59 AM. Reason: Added the last sentence

MikeDub
                K9
                Nasir
                Tillery
                Parham
                Reed

Comment

• blueman
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Tua is the “anything Tyrod can do, I can do better” QB. Just the perfect fit for Lynn. Sucks we’ll have to trade the farm to get him.

Comment

• richpjr
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Nashville
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post
                    Interesting. Listening to Daniel Jeremiah on the Rich Eisen Show. He says that going QB this year is definitely not a mandatory thing.
                    2021 QB class has 4 dudes that may fit better. T. Lawrence, J. Fields, T. Lance, J. Newman.

Also, Rich asked him if T. Lawrence was in the 2020 draft where he’d go. Daniel’s answer. #1 and not close. He loves Joe Burrow & Tua but Lawerence is the superior talent.
                    One more his #1 prospect is C. Young. D. Brown is close - has him higher rated than Q. Williams last year.

DJ also said when he woke up from a medical procedure not long ago the first thing he said was “the Chargers are going to draft Tua”.
                    God, an entire season Taylor and Stick as our QBs without the future QB waiting in the wings would be just such a depressing thing. Cannot fathom this scenario, but evidently it is a possibility.

Comment

• chargeroo
                      Fan since 1961
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Oregon
                      • Retired Manager/Pastor
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Just wondering, did the medical procedure have anything to do with hive brain?
                      THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Heatmiser
                        BetterToday ThanYesterday
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

God, an entire season Taylor and Stick as our QBs without the future QB waiting in the wings would be just such a depressing thing. Cannot fathom this scenario, but evidently it is a possibility.
                        Can we get Mark Malone out of retirement? Babe Laufenburg? Craig Whelihan? We had some lean years, Rich, didn't we?

TG
                        Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• JOJAX85
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Sep 2018
                          • Irmo, SC
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

I honestly can not believe we would do that. Then again, it's us.

Comment

Working...
                          X