Clear All
  • like54ninjas
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Oct 2017
    • Great White North
    • Draftnik
    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

If you’re the Chargers selling PSL’s doesn’t get them that much as the vast majority of PSL money goes to Kroenke to help fund the stadium. They get a much bigger percentage of game tickets.

mans that’s why Kroenke is so pissed at the Chargers. They’re contributing a drop in the bucket towards construction. Too bad Stan. No sympathy for him or Dean
    You’re correct in the description of the Bolt/Rams’ deal.
    Makes one wonder how hard the Charger sales team is pushing that aspect.
    Dean and Spanos’ organization maybe a lot of things but they certainly know how to read, write, and interpret contracts.
    My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
    K9
    Nasir
    Tillery
    Parham
    Reed

Comment

• dmac_bolt
      Day Tripper
      • May 2019
      • North of the Lagoon
      • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post

This stinky fan calls BS - he was cleared after weeks of reports of him working out, just like every other injured player at every other position on this and every other team. We’ve had OL injured before then cleared and put back into the lineup cuz needed. Lamp, for whatever reason, “continuity” or some such reason we will probably never know of, was not needed. To say there’s been nothing else going on with him, given what we know, seems ???. Also less verbal abuse would be appreciated, lol.
      I would politely challenge any “when he’s been healthy ...” assertion about Lamp. He’s never delivered consistently ever. He’s had a few good plays (glimpses) and as many or more complete breakdown fails in the limited snaps he’s even been able to take on the field. He’s a complete BIP, he gets zero rep here. Move on already. I read on another thread TT say they see Feeney as OC ... we’ll see, the positive out of that is we won’t see him at OG anymore. Another epic under-achiever they have hung on to with prayers of development.

There should be 5 open positions on that OL if TT and Co have clear eyesight. Clean slate, maybe one or two make it back or as reserves but I throw an empty net far and wide if I am TT. Fuck continuity, who would ever want to continue that shit show? New system, new OL coach, perfect time to clean house entirely.
      “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Silversurfer
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Apr 2019
        • Los Angeles
        • Send PM

Ugggggh

Column: Chiefs feared Telesco-Spanos would draft Mahomes as Rivers’ successor | The San Diego Tribune
        The Chiefs feared the Chargers had the same plan of drafting Mahomes and stashing him behind a veteran quarterback. Even scarier to Chiefs leaders, the price to the Bolts would pale in comparison; while the Chiefs had decided to deal three premium picks to climb 17 spots and draft Mahomes at No. 10, a 5-11 season had given the Chargers the No. 7 pick overall. They could just grab him.

For several weeks, the prospect of this thunder bolt of lightning kept Chiefs bosses on edge.

“At the end of the day the only one I was scared of was San Diego,” John Dorsey, the Chiefs’ general manager then, told The Athletic’s Bob McGinn before the Super Bowl. “They were at 7. That’s the one I worried about more than anything in the world. Philip Rivers was 35 (the previous season). Once they took Mike Williams, we said, ‘We got this guy.’ ”

http://www.bing.com/search?q=charger...1&rec_search=1

Comment

• chargeroo
          Fan since 1961
          • Jan 2019
          • Oregon
          • Retired Manager/Pastor
          • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

I would politely challenge any “when he’s been healthy ...” assertion about Lamp. He’s never delivered consistently ever. He’s had a few good plays (glimpses) and as many or more complete breakdown fails in the limited snaps he’s even been able to take on the field. He’s a complete BIP, he gets zero rep here. Move on already. I read on another thread TT say they see Feeney as OC ... we’ll see, the positive out of that is we won’t see him at OG anymore. Another epic under-achiever they have hung on to with prayers of development.

There should be 5 open positions on that OL if TT and Co have clear eyesight. Clean slate, maybe one or two make it back or as reserves but I throw an empty net far and wide if I am TT. Fuck continuity, who would ever want to continue that shit show? New system, new OL coach, perfect time to clean house entirely.
          Replace all five in the same season would spell DISASTER!
          THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Boltgang74
            We Are The Storm!
            • Aug 2018
            • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

Replace all five in the same season would spell DISASTER!
            Just like last years o line!Continuity,Lynn loves it!

Comment

• blueman
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Why disaster? The guys we got don’t work together very well if at all, like others say, there’s no continuity to continue lol. I’d love to see all new OL starting for the Bolts thisseason, bring it!

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Dec 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
                Why disaster? The guys we got don’t work together very well if at all, like others say, there’s no continuity to continue lol. I’d love to see all new OL starting for the Bolts thisseason, bring it!
                I thought the team needed at least two new players on the OL and that was with Pouncey and Okung coming back And that doesn't include Schofield

If they don't come back - that means 4. I just don't see how Telesco can rely on Tevi or Scott to be anything but back up guys. Its time Telesco got serious about the OL. Been preaching this for many years. I think many fans have.

Telesco needs to take his head out of Polians a** and become his own GM and stop that "Polian Disciple" bull crap.

Comment

• Boltgang74
                  We Are The Storm!
                  • Aug 2018
                  • Send PM

That's been my vote for years now, address the o line as often as possible until ya build a damn wall.If ya dont have the skills to do that either get help or see yourself to the door.Like I stated awhile back TT better knock it out the park this off season or he needs to be a memory.

Comment

• alex8080
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Mar 2019
                    • Send PM

telesco win loss = 53-59.

time to change the way you think

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Dec 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
                      That's been my vote for years now, address the o line as often as possible until ya build a damn wall.If ya dont have the skills to do that either get help or see yourself to the door.Like I stated awhile back TT better knock it out the park this off season or he needs to be a memory.
                      I read this board now, I was on the forum of the UT San Diego until I lost my password and its plain as can be that if you ask fans of the Chargers - and I get QB is important - but what is the biggest need - a majority will say Oline. Telesco did bad by Rivers

Now I can see Spanii wanting Brady so much (to sell tickets, get some buzz for his team, get some games on National TV - Thursday Night at KC to open the season; Monday nighters, etc) - that they might go get Brady. But that would be cap wise - not smart

Team has 50m of cap space: thinking Pouncey probably is not back, Mebane and Davis or Perryman released - puts the number at 60m
                      1) Henry 9m
                      2) Draft Class and IR fund 12m
                      3) A good OL - 12m
                      4) DT or solid CB in free agency - 6

Thats 40m right there. Brady would take up the rest so Telesco would really have to nail the draft.

I don't see how Telesco can do all they want and get Brady unless they sacrifice on other areas. They can even write a Brees type deal 3/60m guaranteed which is really 2 years -- and 20m of dead cap hits the day Brady leaves - but is that smart to tdo. I don't think so

So, the Spanii will do it

Comment

• Budsman
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • May 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by alex8080 View Post
                        telesco win loss = 53-59.

time to change the way you think
                        Can we just change the person thinking? Oh no the spanii own this team...at least we know why we can’t have nice things.

Comment

• jamrock
                          lawyers, guns and money
                          • Sep 2017
                          • Send PM

If you caught the press conferences by TT and Lynn about the attributes they are looking for in a QB they basically described Rivers.

Comment

Working...
                          X