• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt4Knob
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Dec 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

Looks positively magical! Two top 5 locks still on the board.
    Choose from: Okudah, Brown, fav OT.
    Tough decision! I'll take Brown.
    I would take Brown over Okudah or my favorite OT

possibly trade back with the Bucs if they truly want to make sure they get OT

something like 1/6 for 1/2/4 - -probably can get Herbert or a good OT at 14 but also five picks in rounds 2-4. thats team building

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

What is it like 3am in Hawaii?

Not gonna be for awhile.
      LOL. I live in Cardiff mate. Ill be in Kauai full time after the little one checks into UC Irvine. Next fall. I was just there for a month last time so it came off like i was there full time.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

Experts and everyone who actually watches them in real games and understands QB play...... Media keep pairing Tua and Hebert like they are the same or close but they are clearly not..... Hebert has zero touch..... he throws lasers that have to be shown to guys after they get open..... he is a thrower not a passer......no anticipation ..... huge difference..... NFL zone defenses will pick him off like crazy or face him to run instead of throw because guys won't be that wide open.......

Fromm will be a career backup in NFL......

Hurts is a runner not a passer......

Eason completely sucks.....

Hebert and Love should not be first round picks but they both will be.....

There are only 2 elite passers in this draft and those are Burrow and Tua.....

Most people only watch highlight films, which make it look like this draft has 5 future HOF QB's....... we all know that is not true......

Much better than highlight films:

QB’s who have “it” mentally which makes them elite and why they will be great NFL QB’s:

TUA:

This week’s film breakdown analyzes Miami Dolphins Quarterback Tua Tagovailoa from the University of Alabama. Tua possesses an advanced understanding of the ...

Burrow:

Thanks to Full Sail University for sponsoring this video. To learn more about Full Sail University’s degrees in sports, go to http://fullsail.edu/AlexRollins...

QB’s who are missing “it” mentally which means they are not elite and won’t be great NFL QB’s:

Love:

Thanks to Squarespace for sponsoring this video. Go to Squarespace.com for a free trial and when you’re ready to launch, go to http://squarespace.com/rollins...

Hebert:

This week’s film breakdown analyzes Los Angeles Chargers' Quarterback Justin Herbert from the University of Oregon. Herbert was taken 6th overall in the NFL ...
        You didnt answer my question but thanks for repeating your thoughts once again.

They said Lamar Jackson was a runner, not a passer. To say Hurts wont be is ridiculous. He was a better passer than Lamar and Lamar had a 66% completion this past season on his way to being the MVP.

Comment

• SYB
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Mar 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

Experts and everyone who actually watches them in real games and understands QB play...... Media keep pairing Tua and Hebert like they are the same or close but they are clearly not..... Hebert has zero touch..... he throws lasers that have to be shown to guys after they get open..... he is a thrower not a passer......no anticipation ..... huge difference..... NFL zone defenses will pick him off like crazy or face him to run instead of throw because guys won't be that wide open.......

Fromm will be a career backup in NFL......

Hurts is a runner not a passer......

Eason completely sucks.....

Hebert and Love should not be first round picks but they both will be.....

There are only 2 elite passers in this draft and those are Burrow and Tua.....

Most people only watch highlight films, which make it look like this draft has 5 future HOF QB's....... we all know that is not true......

Much better than highlight films:

QB’s who have “it” mentally which makes them elite and why they will be great NFL QB’s:

TUA:

This week’s film breakdown analyzes Miami Dolphins Quarterback Tua Tagovailoa from the University of Alabama. Tua possesses an advanced understanding of the ...

Burrow:

Thanks to Full Sail University for sponsoring this video. To learn more about Full Sail University’s degrees in sports, go to http://fullsail.edu/AlexRollins...

QB’s who are missing “it” mentally which means they are not elite and won’t be great NFL QB’s:

Love:

Hebert:

This week’s film breakdown analyzes Los Angeles Chargers' Quarterback Justin Herbert from the University of Oregon. Herbert was taken 6th overall in the NFL ...
          bored to death yawn GIF by Rose McGowan

Comment

• Parcells
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post
            Who do you take in this scenario teams trading up for QB and 3 gone in 1st 5 picks.

1.Burrow
            2.Young
            3.Tua
            4.Simmons
            5.Herbert
            6.???
            Okudah, Brown, or best tackle. I think Okudah and Brown are elite talents.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
              The Precious
              • May 2019
              • Send PM

Beef! :rasta:

Comment

• blueman
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
                They said Lamar Jackson was a runner, not a passer. To say Hurts wont be is ridiculous. He was a better passer than Lamar and Lamar had a 66% completion this past season on his way to being the MVP.
                Yup, all damn day.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Dec 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post

Yup, all damn day.
                  I would be okay with Hurts as he seems to have a lot of good skills: smart. leader, good runner, I think there was a stat that showed his accuracy of certain passes was way better than Love or Herbert. Top of the second, even if a reach. In fact, trade back with Seattle if need be just to get the 5th year.

Comment

• blueman
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

I would be okay with Hurts as he seems to have a lot of good skills: smart. leader, good runner, I think there was a stat that showed his accuracy of certain passes was way better than Love or Herbert. Top of the second, even if a reach. In fact, trade back with Seattle if need be just to get the 5th year.
                    Good plan, yep. But Bolts will be taking Tua at 6, that will be the dice roll.

Comment

• Critty
                      Dominate the Day.
                      • Mar 2019
                      • Send PM

Another scenario
                      Teams do NOT take risks on QBs at top of draft.

1.Burrow-QB
                      2.Young-DE
                      3.Brown-DT
                      4.Simmons-LB
                      5.Thomas-OT
                      6.???

Who do you take?
                      Who has it better than us?

Comment

• WindsorUK
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jul 2013
                        • Windsor, U.K.
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

LOL. I live in Cardiff mate. Ill be in Kauai full time after the little one checks into UC Irvine. Next fall. I was just there for a month last time so it came off like i was there full time.
                        Dude, did you ever lift at Cardiffit( or any of the other iteration of gyms) down at the Seaside Market?
                        I first went there when Margot owned it as a Golds Gym.

Comment

• Charge!
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Aug 2019
                          • Send PM

hearing on NFL Network that it may only take a 3rd or 4th rounder to acquire LT trent williams........

Comment

Working...
                          X