• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by iginlafan77 View Post
    I'm not at all a fan of either pick, and now we won't really be able to fix our positions of need. On day 3 we might get a RB and a WR3, but we are not getting a LT or CB good enough to push Pipkins/Tevi or Davis out of starting spots.
    Davis isnt going to start.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Dec 2019
      • Send PM

@CourtneyCRonin -- via Twitter - basically in her thread:

Vikings and Washington discussing Trent Williams deal. Vikings have a lot of draft picks (they made the Diggs trade and yesterday again with SF) so they have plenty of picks. Cronin suggested sending out Reiff to Washington with picks (Reiff makes 11m so thats a dollar for dollar match). But she also speculates Williams will want a new deal.

Vikings do have the draft picks to make it happen. I am good with Peters as an option too. If not, hello Michael Schofield, another veteran for cheap or a draft pick. Need more competition on the OL thats for sure.

Comment

• iginlafan77
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Apr 2020
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Davis isnt going to start.
        Who starts at the two outside CB spots then?

Comment

• 21&500
          Bolt Spit-Baller
          • Sep 2018
          • A Whale's Vajayjay
          • CMB refugee
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
          Rally time...let me show you guys some silver lining I found in this rain cloud...

You know what I think is kinda funny? Watch the Burrows' and the Tagovailoas' reactions....neither family looks exactly thrilled! Burrow family might have known for weeks, and were kinda all cheered out, but....Tua's gang looked like the Jones clan did after we picked Bosa!! Wouldn't shock me a bit if they hoped they were gonna get picked up by the Bolts.
          my same observation
          P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
          P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
          P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
          P4. Obnoxious Communication - Henley

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Who starts at the two outside CB spots then?
            Hayward at one and Harris and King will rotate that other spot. Davis is now depth. He and Facyson are reasons why we didnt play much man last season.

Comment

• iginlafan77
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Apr 2020
              • Send PM

Hayward at one and Harris and King will rotate that other spot. Davis is now depth. He and Facyson are reasons why we didnt play much man last season.
              Haven't comments from Lynn been that Harris is the slot and King takes the AP role? I don't think either goes outside often.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post
                @CourtneyCRonin -- via Twitter - basically in her thread:

Vikings and Washington discussing Trent Williams deal. Vikings have a lot of draft picks (they made the Diggs trade and yesterday again with SF) so they have plenty of picks. Cronin suggested sending out Reiff to Washington with picks (Reiff makes 11m so thats a dollar for dollar match). But she also speculates Williams will want a new deal.

Vikings do have the draft picks to make it happen. I am good with Peters as an option too. If not, hello Michael Schofield, another veteran for cheap or a draft pick. Need more competition on the OL thats for sure.
                LOL, you think Schofield will be a LT? Hell No! Lamp has a better chance to be a LT backup than Schofield.

Comment

• Boltgang74
                  We Are The Storm!
                  • Aug 2018
                  • Send PM

If Pipkens is our starting LT TT fucked up.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Haven't comments from Lynn been that Harris is the slot and King takes the AP role? I don't think either goes outside often.
                    Not that i know of. Harris played outside at Denver, has said he can play outside here but likes to play slot more. I assume he and King will rotate that spot. If we hold on to Perryman, hec Murray can play APs role. He ran a 4.52 and is faster than Phillips...not to mention Tranquill can as well.

There are options but i dont think a 4th round on down CB is going to start for us.

Just my opinion.

Comment

• 21&500
                      Bolt Spit-Baller
                      • Sep 2018
                      • A Whale's Vajayjay
                      • CMB refugee
                      • Send PM

Here’s another observation
                      did Tom Telesco look happy during his post draft interview?
                      id say no, he looked and sounded frustrated
                      compared to the last few years.
                      I think he got taken in by the Dolphins and was really thinking Tua would be there at 6.
                      I think he felt desperate to come away with a defensive stud and had to overpay in for Murray in a draft where he knew he could have landed a starting WR and RB in rounds 2 and 3.
                      end of the day, I’ve liked Herbert but hasn’t shown to play the position as well or as consistent as Burrow or Tua.
                      I did however have him ranked higher as a prospect because of the upside and limiting circumstances at Oregon, because those are factors worth considering.
                      as far as Murray, cant complain about a first round prospect at a PON. Like Snoop says, “it doesn’t matter what you spend on it as long as you get what you pay for”
                      P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
                      P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
                      P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
                      P4. Obnoxious Communication - Henley

Comment

• iginlafan77
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Apr 2020
                        • Send PM

Not that i know of. Harris played outside at Denver, has said he can play outside here but likes to play slot more. I assume he and King will rotate that spot. If we hold on to Perryman, hec Murray can play APs role. He ran a 4.52 and is faster than Phillips...not to mention Tranquill can as well.
                        Harris played outside this past year, and had his worst year in a while because of it. He's better in the slot and Lynn has said that's his role. I love Des, but I don't know if he has the speed to play outside in man.

Murray does not have the coverage ability to play the AP role.

Comment

• cmplxgal
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jul 2017
                          • New Jersey
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolts4ever213 View Post
                          Sorry the name eludes me at the moment, but what happen to Cantrell as wr? There's the name.
                          Dylan Cantrell was an exclusive-rights free agent that the Chargers didn't offer a contract to. So he's presumably gone.

Comment

Working...
                          X