• Show
Clear All
  • DontEverGiveUp
    Registered Charger Fan
    • May 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Bad form
    Might be an unpopular or politically incorrect take, but it is a real possibility. Especially after Anthony Lynn has made statements implying white QBs and coaches get unfair opportunities based on their race.

Of course there could always be other reasons for Lynn defending TT more than he ever did Rivers, while also crapping on Herbert's performance (which caught the attention of the entire league). Just not sure what those reasons would be at this point.

Comment

• MasterOfPuppets
      Registered Charger Fan
      • May 2017
      • Tijuana
      • Send PM

Originally posted by DontEverGiveUp View Post
      ...he's got his black QB, and that's all that matters in 2020.
      I really hope that's not the case and this says more about you (being a racist) than him

Comment

• beachcomber
        & ramblin' man
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post

I really hope that's not the case and this says more about you (being a racist) than him
        not sure that's good form either, as question may rather be.... racist, prejudiced, biased.... (or maybe even just misinformed/misguided) ??

where does he, I, you and the rest of us fall on such a scale.... easy w/the high horse pls.
        5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• MasterOfPuppets
          Registered Charger Fan
          • May 2017
          • Tijuana
          • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

not sure that's good form either, as question may rather be.... racist, prejudiced, biased.... (or maybe even just misinformed/misguided) ??

where does he, I, you and the rest of us fall on such a scale.... easy w/the high horse pls.
          I know where I fall and with your quote "and that's all that matters in 2020" I kinda know where you fall and I don't need a high horse when the comment is low,

Comment

• 21&500
            Bolt Spit-Baller
            • Sep 2018
            • A Whale's Vajayjay
            • CMB refugee
            • Send PM

Lynn, don’t listen to these fools
            play Tyrod, Herbert isn’t ready, protect your future
            Tyrod gives you the best chance today

sincerely, Andy Reid
            Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• PR#1
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Aug 2019
              • Send PM

Tyrod won't be 100% healthy by next week even if he's 100% healthy (wink, wink) this will give Herbert a confidance boosting easy win without the pressure of being QB1, if/when Herbert struggles Tyrod will regain his starting job..er...I mean, his health
              What I am curious about is who is getting reps with the number 1's ?

Herbert had zero reps with the number 1's last week and look how he did.

Herbert should get all the reps with the number 1's that he needs.

Comment

• Caslon
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Apr 2019
                • Send PM

The puppeteers need to have a word with Lynn.

Comment

• DontEverGiveUp
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • May 2019
                  • Send PM

Ah, so questioning if someone else has racist motives now makes you a racist? Well, welcome to the club then.

Comment

• Xenos
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Feb 2019
                    • Send PM

Might be an unpopular or politically incorrect take, but it is a real possibility. Especially after Anthony Lynn has made statements implying white QBs and coaches get unfair opportunities based on their race.

Of course there could always be other reasons for Lynn defending TT more than he ever did Rivers, while also crapping on Herbert's performance (which caught the attention of the entire league). Just not sure what those reasons would be at this point.
                    I think you’re looking way into things too much. Lynn called out Rivers for his mistakes last season. Despite all of this, he could have benched him at any time for Tyrod but didn’t. And no, he didn’t crap on Herbert’s performance.

Comment

• Xenos
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Feb 2019
                      • Send PM

Lynn already ran the best QB in Chargers history out of town. Now he's screwing over Herbert. At what point does Lynn run out of other people to blame for his poor coaching?

But hey, he's got his black QB, and that's all that matters in 2020.
                      Now you’re just making crap up. Lynn didn’t run Rivers out of town. You’re like that troll Black Lightening that showed up this summer.

Comment

• AK47
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • May 2019
                        • Send PM

s
                        Lynn already ran the best QB in Chargers history out of town. Now he's screwing over Herbert. At what point does Lynn run out of other people to blame for his poor coaching?

But hey, he's got his black QB, and that's all that matters in 2020.
                        The color of skin on one's ass shall have no bearing over the jersey uniform colors of Powder Blue. You know I was at a game in the Q against the dolphins. We scored a TD and I looked for any fan wearing Chargers blue. Black dude, white dude, miscellaneous race dudes, even a fine chick when her boyfriend was not looking all gave me high fives back. I even high-fived an ugly chick which shows I don't discriminate unless your wearing Silver and Black.

Comment

• Originally posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post

The problem is that people are struggling to find a reason, any reason, why Lynn seems to prefer Taylor to Herbert when Herbert looks like the much better QB to all or virtually all of us. And even worse, the clear gap between the two QBs should only get wider if Herbert is given a chance to develop more by playing.

Since Lynn does not appear to be using a meritocracy at the QB position, people are left to consider other reasons why Taylor is preferred to Herbert.

Honestly, it was sad to see Lynn making comments critical of the Browns to defend Tyrod for what happened with Mayfield. And his analysis of the QB position for us at this time appears, frankly, like a bunch of unintelligent nonsense. It does not withstand careful scrutiny at all.

His thinking that Taylor "gives us the best chance to win" makes me ask, "Win what, the #1 overall draft pick in the 2021 draft, first place for most punts in the 2020 NFL season?"

When Lynn says that there "is a reason" why Herbert is the backup, my honest reaction to Lynn is, "Yes, there is, and that reason is that you are a f'ing idiot!"

Comment

Working...
                          X