ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Nope. I was willing to delete our forum and give them our domain and hosting for free. Kill our forum to save theirs. Then force you guys to join that forum. Making one big super forum. At the time i trully thought it was best for the charger fan community. But i realized the rules are so different on both forums. That it would have most likely been a bad fit.
      Bad fit indeed. Can't swear, can't say anything even the slightest negative even if not a swear word without getting a warning or in time out or banned. Glad they turned you down. You already know how I feel about that place. Super forum isn't the word id use lol
      just wondered why they were shutting it down.
      Last edited by Boltjolt; 09-16-2018, 03:29 PM.

Comment

• JOJAX85
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Sep 2018
        • Irmo, SC
        • Send PM

I am super excited that I can swear & shit. It's just part of my normal speech.

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Bad fit indeed. Can't swear, can't say anything even the slightest negative even if not a swear word without getting a warning or in time out or banned. Glad they turned you down. You already know how I feel about that place. Super forum isn't the word id use lol
          just wondered why they were shutting it down.
          I had been banned there when i tried to log in. So i had to create a new username. I dont know what i could have done to be permanently banned. My ban said it would never be lifted. I guess my cussing was a big no no.

I have always respected that forum community. Just because its always been the main Charger forum. Obviously it helps being the official forum of the Chargers. We would be just a big if we were linked to the Chargers.com page. lol

It is what it is. They had a deadline of the 28th. I wanted to make sure that community had a place still. Instead of asking them to come here i felt it right to save their data and call that forum TPB.

Im glad they got a reprieve until the end of the season. I just want Charger fans to have their communities. You know me man. Ive always cared about our fans.

I was accused of trying to do this to make a name for myself. lol. I think you members here know me better than that.

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

I had been banned there when i tried to log in. So i had to create a new username. I dont know what i could have done to be permanently banned. My ban said it would never be lifted. I guess my cussing was a big no no.

I have always respected that forum community. Just because its always been the main Charger forum. Obviously it helps being the official forum of the Chargers. We would be just a big if we were linked to the Chargers.com page. lol

It is what it is. They had a deadline of the 28th. I wanted to make sure that community had a place still. Instead of asking them to come here i felt it right to save their data and call that forum TPB.

Im glad they got a reprieve until the end of the season. I just want Charger fans to have their communities. You know me man. Ive always cared about our fans.

I was accused of trying to do this to make a name for myself. lol. I think you members here know me better than that.
            Yeah you get warned for calling someone an idiot there lol. The admins are all high strung. Especially Shamrock, if he is still there. He didn't like it if you had tapatalk mentioned thatvwas there automtically in your post if you used it lol. Like that's a big deal.
            well new guys, Fleet is all about the fans so it is better here.

Comment

• Fleet
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Cardiff - Poipu
              • Send PM

Yeah you get warned for calling someone an idiot there lol. The admins are all high strung. Especially Shamrock, if he is still there. He didn't like it if you had tapatalk mentioned thatvwas there automtically in your post if you used it lol. Like that's a big deal.
              well new guys, Fleet is all about the fans so it is better here.
              Yeah i discussed the possibilites of a merger with Tom on Twitter. He was pretty straight forward with me regarding the profanity. Its all good. Hes a good guy. I wish them the best. I reached out to Joel Price as well. I just hate seeing the Charger Fanbase dwindle.

Screen Shot 2018-09-16 at 3.56.59 PM.png

Comment

• SDFan
                Woober Goober
                • Jun 2013
                • Dolores, CO
                • Retired
                • Send PM

Originally posted by WahooBlue View Post

Can she play Defensive End ?
                maybe, but not Tight End.
                Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

• Lyth
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Sep 2018
                  • Send PM

Good on you man. Its quiet these days. Definitely busier on .com. I guess thats why i felt combing the 2 forums made some sense.
                  It is busier, but it's different. I see mostly football posts here. How many times can you read Freak channeling his inner Ace Ventura before you start skimming? It's tiring on .com trying to sift through all the garbage.

I'm sort of glad the Spanos family showed everyone how they feel about some of their most dedicated fans. It made relocating easier.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                    Administrator
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Yeah, we can talk about anything here, but it may get moved down to the off topic area, or to the general NFL area.

If it is a major news event, outside of football, put an "OT" before the rest of the topic name. It may still get moved, based on lack of traffic.
                    Last edited by Bolt-O; 09-17-2018, 07:29 AM.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Lyth View Post

It is busier, but it's different. I see mostly football posts here. How many times can you read Freak channeling his inner Ace Ventura before you start skimming? It's tiring on .com trying to sift through all the garbage.

I'm sort of glad the Spanos family showed everyone how they feel about some of their most dedicated fans. It made relocating easier.
                      Exactly, .com was a bad forum imo. Yes it was busy but mostly with nonsense from casual fans. They always posted threads wanting to sign everyone that got cut no matter who it was lol. Crap like that.
                      Last edited by Boltjolt; 09-17-2018, 08:33 AM.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Oct 2017
                        • Great White North
                        • Draftnik
                        • Send PM

Exactly, .com was a bad forum imo. Yes it was busy but mostly with nonsense from casual fans. They always posted threads wanting to sign everyone that got cut no matter who it was lol. Crap like that.
                        My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                        K9
                        Nasir
                        Tillery
                        Parham
                        Reed

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

Like I been saying, bunch of know nothing kids there and why I didn't like that forum.

Comment

Working...
                          X