Clear All
  • Lone Bolt
    Oline-Tip of the Spear...
    • Feb 2019
    • McLean Illinois
    • Pipefitter Illinois State University
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Tol View Post
    Leatherwood looks better at Pass Pro than Eichenberg right now. ND doesn't pass a lot, but Liam got burned pretty bad at least once.
    I'm not that impressed with the ND OL in this game. Credit to Bama DL. Barmore has been disruptive and dominate.
    Your crazy...though I did miss the 3rd quarter with a power outage in this damn ice storm...but first half Eich looked good....and Leatherwood missed a couple of times, and had to grab his guy...shoulda been flagged.
    Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Bolt-O
      Administrator
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

whoopsie... Devonta Smith flubbed the onside recovery. He drops from the first round.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
        • Feb 2019
        • McLean Illinois
        • Send PM

So....I pretty much focused on Eich and Leatherwood this game. I did miss the 3rd quarter, and part of the 4th due to a power outage(power lines are still covered in ice where I am at).

Eich>>>Leatherwood in every way, save for raw power...and Eich is no pushover, either. I really like the prospect,(Eich) definitely in my 2nd round cluster. Leatherwood you can keep...I wouldn't spend a 2nd, and if I still needed a RT when the 3rd came around, I would take Jaylen Mayfield, who I also like better. This is my personal opinion, of course...and if he is a pick of ours, at least we are trying to improve the line...just not one of my favorite oline prospects, due to sloppy play.

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Tol
          From Accounting
          • Mar 2019
          • Carlsbad
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

Your crazy...though I did miss the 3rd quarter with a power outage in this damn ice storm...but first half Eich looked good....and Leatherwood missed a couple of times, and had to grab his guy...shoulda been flagged.
          Saw Eichenberg whiff a lot. He's good when he's square to the line. But he got beat by a spin move. And he didn't look very mobile in pass pro. The speed rush had him chasing the defender several times.

Leatherwood had good mirroring in pass pro. Quicker feet.

The style of offenses kinda tells the tale too. ND likes to run. Bama airs it out. I've been high on Liam and low on Alex, but this game has switched that.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
            • Feb 2019
            • McLean Illinois
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Tol View Post

Saw Eichenberg whiff a lot. He's good when he's square to the line. But he got beat by a spin move. And he didn't look very mobile in pass pro. The speed rush had him chasing the defender several times.

Leatherwood had good mirroring in pass pro. Quicker feet.

The style of offenses kinda tells the tale too. ND likes to run. Bama airs it out. I've been high on Liam and low on Alex, but this game has switched that.
            You know Eich plays for the irish, and leatherwood the tide, right? lol...I saw the exact opposite, and in other film as well...I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Comment

• jamrock
              lawyers, guns and money
              • Sep 2017
              • Send PM

Do the Jets draft Justin Fields? I say no

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
                Do the Jets draft Justin Fields? I say no
                I say no too.

Comment

• jamrock
                  lawyers, guns and money
                  • Sep 2017
                  • Send PM

Should the Chargers draft Sermon? Yes or no. I say yes, as Najee will likely go earlier.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Ohio St taking it Clemson. Lawrence not good on the last two drives.

Comment

• jamrock
                      lawyers, guns and money
                      • Sep 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
                      Clemson’s defense has no answer. Agree that Lawrence isn’t sharp. Missing a lot of passes

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                        • Feb 2019
                        • McLean Illinois
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
                        Fuckin A! I thought this was gonna be a blowout...by Clemson...Buckeyes finally woke up...

Comment

• jamrock
                          lawyers, guns and money
                          • Sep 2017
                          • Send PM

Hate that ejection on #47 of Clemson

Comment

Working...
                          X