• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Xenos
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Feb 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
    Popper has been seen wielding a flame thrower and issuing threats.

Daniel has gone full Trencher.

He's insane.
    joined one of us GIF

Comment

• Topcat
      AKA "Pollcat"
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
      Popper has been seen wielding a flame thrower and issuing threats.

Daniel has gone full Trencher.

He's insane.
      Bolts have been kicking the O-line can down the road for years...TT has bought us a year or two with the geezer vets...time to add fresh beef to the mix...

Comment

• Maniaque 6
        French Speaking Charger Fan
        • Jan 2019
        • Québec city
        • Send PM

The 2nd and 3rd spent on Feeney and Lamp look very ugly !

Comment

• TexanBeerlover
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Feb 2021
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Maniaque 6 View Post
          Goes to show, just how great Herbert is. These vets could really get their juices flowing again and find that passion missing, whence they came from. Winning is infectious and energizing.

Comment

• Topcat
            AKA "Pollcat"
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Both those picks are real headscratchers...both Lamp and Feeney were highly rated by any number of draftniks...don't know if it's the coaching, position changes, injuries to Lamp or what but sad they both never panned out.

Comment

• Bolt Dude
              Draftnik
              • Oct 2020
              • Send PM

I have it on good authority that AVT has hired a yogi, a shiatsu masseuse, and a medieval torturer to lengthen his arms before USC’s pro day tomorrow.
              Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

• SuperCharged
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Sep 2019
                • Utah
                • Midnight Toker
                • Send PM

The draft is a crap shoot every GM has failed picks. That's the name of the game. Telesco has some unacknowledged good moves over the years. I would say he's done a good job in FA so far.

TT's 1st pick Fluker was considered a reach. I think he felt the pressure and made a safe pick. Fluker is still starting I think... Verrett TT's 2nd year 1st round pick. Would have been amazing all these years. He was just a china doll that we had to cut loose. I am glad to see his resurgence in S.F.

I am just trying to figure out what mojo we need so the same doesn't happen to DJ again.... :frown::frown::frown:

Oh btw just look at Denver's never ending search for a QB draft picks. LMAO:nod:

I will give TT some love for the Herbert pick. Lots of haters out there that's why he fell to us. TT could have tried to get cute and draft a sexy WR the best WR in the draft, then trade back into the 1st to pick up the best QB available. Jordan Love? Im just sayin compared to some of our past GM's I would put TT right up there.

Comment

• Bolt Dude
                  Draftnik
                  • Oct 2020
                  • Send PM

A yogi, a shiatsu masseuse, and a medieval torturer walked into a bar and saw AVT drinking a tall boy.

The yogi said, “I can lengthen your arms through the power of yoga.”

The masseuse said, “I can lengthen your arms by massaging your tendons.”

The torturer said, “I can lengthen your arms on my rack.”

AVT crushed the beer can on his forehead, burped, and pancaked all three of them. Then he high-fived the bartender, whose name was Justin Herbert.

Comment

• Parcells
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post
                    Thinking that if Surtain and Slater are both available at #13, the pick might have to be Surtain. Not likely to happen as it looks like he’s leapfrogged Farley as CB1.

But if it were the case, drafting Spencer Brown in the 2nd might be the call. After his pro day, it’s preposterous to think of Brown as a RT only. His agility is off the charts.

11th best shuttle and 3rd best 3-cone of all time at the tackle position.

Oh and by the way, he’s 6’8, 314 and squats 600 pounds.
                    All are decent points, but it'd be really hard to see then pass Slater if he makes it to #13.

Comment

• Bolt Dude
                      Draftnik
                      • Oct 2020
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Parcells View Post

All are decent points, but it'd be really hard to see then pass Slater if he makes it to #13.
                      You’re probably right. I guess it comes down to this logic:

Our 2 greatest PON are LT and CB.

Slater is OT2 and Surtain is looking more and more like CB1.

In my estimate, Surtain is more of a sure thing than Slater.

The CBs in R2 are weaker than the OTs in R2. In R2 we could have a shot at Eichenberg, Brown, and Little. The CB cluster in R2 might have Melifonwu, Adebo, and Campbell.

It’s a judgment call that favors Surtain over Slater at #13.

The reassuring detail is that the chances of both being available at #13 are slim to none.

Comment

• PORTERPARTY1
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Aug 2020
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post
                        You’re probably right. I guess it comes down to this logic:

Our 2 greatest PON are LT and CB.

Slater is OT2 and Surtain is looking more and more like CB1.

In my estimate, Surtain is more of a sure thing than Slater.

The CBs in R2 are weaker than the OTs in R2. In R2 we could have a shot at Eichenberg, Brown, and Little. The CB cluster in R2 might have Melifonwu, Adebo, and Campbell.

It’s a judgment call that favors Surtain over Slater at #13.

The reassuring detail is that the chances of both being available at #13 are slim to none.
                        So trade up 3 spots with our #13 and 97 and the cb's and Slater should be available. OL set pick cb or ot with 2nd rd and you should have two new starters. /Then go lb/s or wr at number 3. Starting team looking very strong.

Comment

• TexanBeerlover
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Feb 2021
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by PORTERPARTY1 View Post

So trade up 3 spots with our #13 and 97 and the cb's and Slater should be available. OL set pick cb or ot with 2nd rd and you should have two new starters. /Then go lb/s or wr at number 3. Starting team looking very strong.
                          Only player worth trading up for is Sewell.

Comment

Working...
                          X